Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what has happened and is going to happened. James Simpson took the ball into the red zone so I’m going to run it in to the zone and someone is going to spike it for a touchdown! The Beale stones are actually known as the Peralta stone due to the fact that the Apache found out about Beale’s plan of laying hidden stones along the trail to lead the second group up to the secret gold mine. The stone had coded information of the mine location, the cipher key, the general location of the buried gold, the name the person holding the letters, and he coded every message in three different ways to make sure some got the message. The Apache eliminated the perpetrator destroyed the stones that carried the location of the mine and took the other stones from the east mountain trails to the western mountain trails where the Peralta family was known to have been mining. The Spanish statement inscription on the stones helped the Apache in their plan to deceive everyone from finding the gold mine for a very long over due time. Beale was two steps in front of the Apache when it came down to coding the mine’s location on the stones. The Apache didn’t catch on to that and the same goes for many. In one of the stones the high priest of the group is blessing the gold that got buried. The cross is giving account to the direction of how you would find the slightly curved rock ridge which is facing not quite south. In front of the the mine is a circular rock canyon and to its left not so big circular looking rock. All this you will find when locating the mine. Under the removable heart he gives witness to an angular pointed rock pointing towards the circular canyon. All this and in the direction stated you will find not in the horses neck or the head, but in the horses mouth which is located at the edge west of coral armor springs near the Aztec peak. This is Apache gold! It’s the law of the land by their rights! Don’t go near this area! Do not look for the mine! Do not look for the gold! Do not get killed! It’s not worth it! Now that that’s settled let’s find the safer gold. After the high priest blessed the gold they buried it in three different locations one was near a white rock ridge, a white rock circular canyon and in the middle of the heart. I know your thinking why does he know this? Well, I’ll explain this by the clues I found and the use of satellite images. The clues mentioned lead me to the general location of the three sites. I first located the year 1817 which I found on the first letter. The second searched was for the number 4 mentioned as possible miles. This number was found directly below the year and I assumed the next number had to be larger than 15 in order to be closer to the mountains because that’s where I would buried gold. The number 19 was the winning number being next to the 4. So I put everything into perspective like 19 miles north stop and go about 4 miles right. It so happened that I found the 4, 28, and the 4, 30, which was not properly spaced. I was pretty sure I was on the right track. With the help of James research plus my skill in utilizing satellite imaging I was able to match the stone’s information to the three places in question. But when I found the heart it was the most amazing thing! The by description of being surrounded on three sided by mountains. The left side of the heart is slightly angled towards the north. Farther to the east lies what looks like the number 8 followed by a large crooked (f) as in the stones. South of the heart slightly to its right is the white rock canyon. The white rock ridge is located at the 19 mile stop turn straight right till you come up on it. As you can see, there is different ways to skin a cat! Find the heart or el corazon first, I think! Back in the 1800’s you could still see what Beale saw with his eyes. It is still there under the vegetation everything including the crooked lines he drew on the heart. I hope that someone finds what were looking for. Thanks to everyone that got involved and participate in one way or another for I was able to discover stones that were unturned. Happy hunting!!!! I’m not going to correct my writing because for me is not about writing it’s all about just finding treasures!

Literally taking everything I wrote and twisting it to fit your theory is pretty weak

You at one point admit the Beale and Lost Dutchman are tied to the Stones, which I already proved....see the posts here dating to 2015....

Now you think you are taking my work in research and turning it into your storyline?

Sorry you are a loose end that needs to be tied off....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The equation 2= 3 - (@) - 18 = 7 meant to be 2 = 3 - 5 or 25 -18 =7 explained that from set point or tavern 25 miles out on the right side of Buford’s Rd you would be directly in front of the circular white rock canyon on top of the mountain and in 5 more miles you would be directly in front of the heart.

Hey Ramiro you working on a math doctorate ?

Sounds like some science that a guy at Harvard concocted a while back

The Beale Party left on a 2 Year Contract (just like the Mormons do) and left in the 3rd month of March, to find the mines and mine for 18 months or more.....the exact description of the tale in the Beale has been scribed into the Map Stones at the bottom

I am the first person to discover this info, and have everyone from Brad Meltzer, to Bob Schoose at Goldfield Ghost Town, to Wayne Tuttle from the Supes Show informed.....they all know that I broke the Beale and located the Lost Dutchman

Feel free to try to score that touchdown....I used to play Free Safety and will intercept that winning pass no problem

Find a wagon sitting outside the mine entrances like this on Google Earth from your info and then I might consider believing you

Lost Dutchman Mine overlay 2.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Ramiro you working on a math doctorate ?

Sounds like some science that a guy at Harvard concocted a while back

The Beale Party left on a 2 Year Contract (just like the Mormons do) and left in the 3rd month of March, to find the mines and mine for 18 months or more.....the exact description of the tale in the Beale has been scribed into the Map Stones at the bottom

I am the first person to discover this info, and have everyone from Brad Meltzer, to Bob Schoose at Goldfield Ghost Town, to Wayne Tuttle from the Supes Show informed.....they all know that I broke the Beale and located the Lost Dutchman

Feel free to try to score that touchdown....I used to play Free Safety and will intercept that winning pass no problem

Find a wagon sitting outside the mine entrances like this on Google Earth from your info and then I might consider believing you

View attachment 1891227
Cite YOUR "sources"... THANKS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions