BIG NEWS JUST IN! - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 116
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: BIG NEWS JUST IN!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    El Presidente

    Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    1,926
    759 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    lol.....you still pitching that same old 100% counterfeit Paralta Stone nonsense that you seem to connect to every treasure mystery or treasure legend that's ever been told? lol

    Armchair battles are so hilarious

    And useless to argue with apparently

    You show your research and then watch as a group of 4 "dedicated Beale researchers" try to deny that you have something worth their time, as they dream off to 1821 in Good Ol' Bedford, VA......lol
    jhonnz41 likes this.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

  2. #32
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,422
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    You are the expert on that, Eldo.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

  3. #33

    Jun 2007
    23,176
    15593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Armchair battles are so hilarious

    And useless to argue with apparently

    You show your research and then watch as a group of 4 "dedicated Beale researchers" try to deny that you have something worth their time, as they dream off to 1821 in Good Ol' Bedford, VA......lol
    Wasn't Bedford, then... LIBERTY!

  4. #34
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    712
    175 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Armchair battles are so hilarious

    And useless to argue with apparently

    You show your research and then watch as a group of 4 "dedicated Beale researchers" try to deny that you have something worth their time, as they dream off to 1821 in Good Ol' Bedford, VA......lol
    Free Speech is only free speech if you agree with their opinion of what the truth is! The fact that they come against you means you are doing something right!

  5. #35
    us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1,126
    1671 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Armchair battles are so hilarious

    And useless to argue with apparently

    You show your research and then watch as a group of 4 "dedicated Beale researchers" try to deny that you have something worth their time, as they dream off to 1821 in Good Ol' Bedford, VA......lol
    Why are 4 researchers trying to decipher a code from a fictional story?

    That’s the real quandary..... supposed experts being duped into believing fiction...
    bigscoop, ECS, Rebel - KGC and 2 others like this.
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

    The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

    Resident De-bunker #2...

    The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

  6. #36
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,103
    9016 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Why are 4 researchers trying to decipher a code from a fictional story?

    That’s the real quandary..... supposed experts being duped into believing fiction...
    The narrative is quite clear, “a key” and the author has offered them “a working key” but now they are off on replacing more of the original narrative with the convenient proposition of, “the keys” because “a key” just doesn’t workout. Thomas J. Beale is no longer Thomas J. Beale but some other identity. A “universally known individual” is now an anonymous individual with no known identity, etc., etc., etc. Quite clearly they are actively rewriting the original narrative to suit. This is the same exact process that is all-too routinely played out with this tale of treasure, and even with all of these substitutions and re-writings there still remains no credible remedy or clear text. 200 years of this same exact process with zero gained ground. All of us who know these histories already realize that this is a processes that will continue to be played out well into the future with exactly the same results, and for all of the same "factual" reasons. The fact is simply that what resides from them today is a number years of making the same failed claims. But deep down inside they know this too....they're just still desperately trying to find an audience, any audience is better then having to admit that they were/are wildly wrong.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  7. #37
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    712
    175 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Why are 4 researchers trying to decipher a code from a fictional story?

    That’s the real quandary..... supposed experts being duped into believing fiction...
    It's the cipher that invites challenges of all kinds. The fact that the experts with a negative view ( No One Here ) like cryptographer Jim Gillogly have written off the ciphers as possible hoaxes show us how bad the Beale ciphers beat them. The proof they used to say the Papers are a hoax has come back to bite them!
    jhonnz41 likes this.

  8. #38
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    14,752
    29056 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    Now that we have verification that the cipher has been decrypted. How long before publishing?
    It's been published. For twenty years already.
    https://bealesolved.tripod.com/id2.html
    ECS, Rebel - KGC and alan m like this.

  9. #39
    ph
    May 2020
    560
    242 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    There is mountain of information yet we only need to select a few that is relevant to the topic. And even when finding a "might be" relevant information, we need to find supporting evidence. If the story is a hoax and all is just a game by Ward, the ones who played it to the very end surely lost. I see that many became frustrated at the end once they have accepted that it's impossible for them to solve it.

    We know for ourselves before we entered this game that we might fail so badly. We know that we will be shamed because of what we said was wrong. Yet we still continue doing this research, why?

    Was it for the Gold, Fame or Fun?

  10. #40
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    712
    175 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    There is mountain of information yet we only need to select a few that is relevant to the topic. And even when finding a "might be" relevant information, we need to find supporting evidence. If the story is a hoax and all is just a game by Ward, the ones who played it to the very end surely lost. I see that many became frustrated at the end once they have accepted that it's impossible for them to solve it.

    We know for ourselves before we entered this game that we might fail so badly. We know that we will be shamed because of what we said was wrong. Yet we still continue doing this research, why?

    Was it for the Gold, Fame or Fun?

    One of the examples is given to say The Beale Papers are a hoax. The word ( improvise ) Not used in the 1820s, as told to us by some of the top people in their field.

    The Parliamentary Debates
    By Great Britain. Parliament, William Cobbett, Thomas Curson Hansard · 1804 This book contains this word.

  11. #41
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,103
    9016 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    One of the examples is given to say The Beale Papers are a hoax. The word ( improvise ) Not used in the 1820s, as told to us by some of the top people in their field.

    The Parliamentary Debates
    By Great Britain. Parliament, William Cobbett, Thomas Curson Hansard · 1804 This book contains this word.
    How long do you continue to pitch all of the same old claims of remedy and solution without any supporting evidences, what you do present as evidences full of substitution detail, numbers, etc.........I mean, you have to realize by now that nobody is buying into all of the rhetoric, yes? So why keep presenting the same clearly inaccurate and damaging claims? At this point you guys may as well credit it all to bigfoot and his newly discovered ten commandments.......
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  12. #42
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,422
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    Free Speech is only free speech if you agree with their opinion of what the truth is!
    The fact that they come against you means you are doing something right!
    "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
    Last edited by ECS; Feb 21, 2021 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Happy now ? Crypto

  13. #43
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    712
    175 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    "Freedom's just another for nothing left to lose"
    The autopsy on Joplin determined the cause of death to be a heroin overdose. You quote lyrics of a Heroin Junky incorrectly!

  14. #44
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,422
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    The autopsy on Joplin determined the cause of death to be a heroin overdose. You quote lyrics of a Heroin Junky incorrectly!
    The song was written by Kris Kristofferson, who is old, and yes, still alive.

  15. #45
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    712
    175 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    The song was written by Kris Kristofferson, who is old, and yes, still alive.
    And yet you still misquote it!

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2015, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2011, 03:42 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2007, 02:32 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Apr 22, 2007, 12:15 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0