BIG NEWS JUST IN!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one needs to find the treasure to be the only one to decrypt the cipher! I am not making a new claim here. Just telling you that an old one has been verified.

To prove your decryption correct all that needs to be done is publish it in a journal of a scientific field! Most of the time you need to show the math how you have decrypted it. That they can be verified by math.

How would publishing it in a scientific journal prove it correct?

Until someone states they deciphered the code AND prove they found a treasure, it’s all fiction...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To prove your decryption correct all that needs to be done is publish it in a journal of a scientific field! Most of the time you need to show the math how you have decrypted it. That they can be verified by math.

I apologize in advance for my lack of homework, but are you the one claiming to have solved the cipher? If so, by your own testimony, to have been solved, it needs to have been published and peer reviewed in a scientific journal as well as nearly unanimous agreement by those peers that it is indeed solved. Do you have a link to where you were published and peer reviewed on your "solve?"

Really not trying to be a dink, though i have been told my direct, to the point style comes across that way. You'll get used to it though....

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize in advance for my lack of homework, but are you the one claiming to have solved the cipher? If so, by your own testimony, to have been solved, it needs to have been published and peer reviewed in a scientific journal as well as nearly unanimous agreement by those peers that it is indeed solved. Do you have a link to where you were published and peer reviewed on your "solve?"

Really not trying to be a dink, though i have been told my direct, to the point style comes across that way. You'll get used to it though....

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beale-codes/480903-beale-papers-not-correct-amount-gold-vault.html

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's a great deflection. I'll take that as No, you haven't had your solve published and peer reviewed.

And again, forgive my ignorance, but i didn't know it was confirmed a vault was found, nor opened, nor gold recovered, nor how much gold was recovered. You'd need to establish all of those first to make a claim that the amount of gold in the vault didn't match the beale papers.

Do you have any pictures of the Vault and the Gold removed from it you can share?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great deflection. I'll take that as No, you haven't had your solve published and peer reviewed.

And again, forgive my ignorance, but i didn't know it was confirmed a vault was found, nor opened, nor gold recovered, nor how much gold was recovered. You'd need to establish all of those first to make a claim that the amount of gold in the vault didn't match the beale papers.

Do you have any pictures of the Vault and the Gold removed from it you can share?

I am not the one that has solved it, but I do read Journals. Possibly you should too!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not the one that has solved it, but I do read Journals. Possibly you should too!

Ah ok, i was under the impression you solved them. How about whoever claimed to have solved them, do you have link to their solve that was published in a scientific journal, peer reviewed and peer agreement that it is in fact solved?

Second, you must have missed my question about your link of the gold not being the correct amount:

And again, forgive my ignorance, but i didn't know it was confirmed a vault was found, nor opened, nor gold recovered, nor how much gold was recovered. They'd need to establish all of those first to make a claim that the amount of gold in the vault didn't match the beale papers.

Do you have or know of any pictures of the Vault and the Gold removed from it you can share?

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photo shopped images don't count....too many of those floating around here already....

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but I do read Journals. Possibly you should too!

Nah, i'm not a big science fiction reader. I enjoy science fiction movies though. I mainly read autobiographical accounts, especially about WWII (soldiers and survivors alike).

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah, i'm not a big science fiction reader. I enjoy science fiction movies though. I mainly read autobiographical accounts, especially about WWII (soldiers and survivors alike).

Speaking of survivors?

Tsutomu Yamaguchi must of been luckiest or unluckiest man

Tsutomu Yamaguchi (March 16, 1916 – January 4, 2010) was a Japanese marine engineer and a survivor of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during World War II.

Yamaguchi lived and worked in Nagasaki, but in the summer of 1945 he was in Hiroshima for a three-month-long business trip. On August 6, he was preparing to leave the city with two colleagues, Akira Iwanaga and Kuniyoshi Sato, and was on his way to the train station when he realised he had forgotten his hanko (a type of identification stamp common in Japan) and returned to his workplace to get it.At 8:15 AM, he was walking towards the docks when the American B-29 bomber Enola Gay dropped the Little Boy atomic bomb near the centre of the city, only 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) away.

Yamaguchi recalls seeing the bomber and two small parachutes, before there was "a great flash in the sky, and I was blown over".The explosion ruptured his eardrums, blinded him temporarily, and left him with serious radiation burns over the left side of the top half of his body. After recovering, he crawled to a shelter and, having rested, he set out to find his colleagues.They had also survived and together they spent the night in an air-raid shelter before returning to Nagasaki the following day.

In Nagasaki, he received treatment for his wounds and, despite being heavily bandaged, he reported for work on August 9. The day of the second atomic bombing. That morning, whilst he was being berated by his supervisor as "crazy" after describing how one bomb had destroyed the city, the Nagasaki bomb detonated. when the American bomber Bockscar dropped the Fat Man atomic bomb over the city. His workplace again put him 3 km from ground zero, but this time he was unhurt by the explosion. However, he was unable to replace his now ruined bandages and he suffered from a high fever and continuous vomiting for over a week.

He is the only person to have been officially recognized by the government of Japan as surviving both explosions.

Stories like that I find interesting.

Crow

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... i didn't know it was confirmed a vault was found, nor opened, nor gold recovered, nor how much gold was recovered.
They'd need to establish all of those first to make a claim that the amount of gold in the vault didn't match the Beale Papers.
Do you have or know of any pictures of the Vault and the Gold removed from it you can share?
There has NEVER been a confirmation of the Beale treasure vault being found, or of the Beale codes being accurately solved.
As for photos, THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM of which Legrand of "red legs spider" was a member posted photos of a ladder in a pit (on one of these Beale threads) made big claims, then disappeared when they couldn't handle questions from TN members or back up their claims.
'Nuff Said!

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I ask data about Black horse Tavern?North of Johnson-Dooley Farm? Basing on the map, it will fit the 4 miles marker..

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Forgot"...?

This one. I don't know what place is this, but using the old map and plot it with some other maps, it should be somewhere in the yellow circle. The orange one was the hill referred in page 1 and 3.

thisone.png

thistoo.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread