BIG NEWS JUST IN!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do realize that you are doing "exactly" as Eldo?

If you have another Idea, please share. If you can do better than Eldo please share. I really don't want to focus more on the Beale Paper's as it was dissected multiple times already. I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them. Not all things could be found in the book, and not all on the internet. :-D

Last edited:

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't read all this thread. I just skipped to the end to see pics of the treasure. Surely it's been recovered since the code was broken?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have another Idea, please share. If you can do better than Eldo please share. I really don't want to focus more on the Beale Paper's as it was dissected multiple times already. I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them. Not all things could be found in the book, and not all on the internet. :-D

But you are focusing solely on the Beale Papers....:laughing7:.....the entire scope of your baseless and wild speculations and continued manufacturing all be centered around some fantastical yet completely nonexistent connection between a Columbus letter and the narrated treasure tale in the Beale papers. "I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them." No, you are obviously not thinking this as it is "exactly" what you are doing...:laughing7: The big difference you fail to realize being between "researchers" VS "hopefuls".....they are not even close to being the same thing at all. The prior deals in facts, the later deals in wild speculations.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you are focusing solely on the Beale Papers....:laughing7:.....the entire scope of your baseless and wild speculations and continued manufacturing all be centered around some fantastical yet completely nonexistent connection between a Columbus letter and the narrated treasure tale in the Beale papers. "I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them." No, you are obviously not thinking this as it is "exactly" what you are doing...:laughing7: The big difference you fail to realize being between "researchers" VS "hopefuls".....they are not even close to being the same thing at all. The prior deals in facts, the later deals in wild speculations.

Then let me fail in just a year. Not 40 years :-D

I am confused, last time you said to focus on Beale Papers, then now I focused on Beale papers...

Last edited:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its hard for you to deal with it. I know that you see a lot of people fail, why not let others try the game and fail?

Hehe. This is exciting. :laughing7:

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting on the, "BIG NEWS" as stated in the thread title...

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't read all this thread. I just skipped to the end to see pics of the treasure. Surely it's been recovered since the code was broken?

It was long recovered by the party. The 30 men did not die.Maybe some but not all..

Stone was removed by Paschal Buford possibly a member of the party, Buford's was BlackHorse Tavern(moved). The location was in the Johnson-Dooley farm . But we can not conclude because it was "not on Beale Papers" and this was all "manufactured" and that the story is a "hoax".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It was long recovered by the party. The 30 men did not die.Maybe some but not all..

Stone was removed by Paschal Buford possibly a member of the party, Buford's was BlackHorse Tavern(moved). The location was in the Johnson-Dooley farm . But we can not conclude because it was "not on Beale Papers" and this was all "manufactured" and that the story is a "hoax".

Is this the famous DIXIE 247 stone ?

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone that was in Locust Level that came from Peaks of Otter, some were turned into Gravestones, the other was sent to the Washington monument engraved with "From otters summit, Virginias loftiest peak to crown a monument to Virginias noblest son"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone that was in Locust Level that came from Peaks of Otter, some were turned into Gravestones, the other was sent to the Washington monument engraved with "From otters summit, Virginias loftiest peak to crown a monument to Virginias noblest son"

So what? And this only has relevance to the tale in the Beale Papers, "because you personally want it too."
You wrote, "I am confused, last time you said to focus on Beale Papers, then now I focused on Beale papers..." No, no you're not. You're solely focused on making that Columbus letter (your selected key out of thin air) work as a functioning key element for the narration in the Beale Papers....instead of actually researching the details offered in the Beale Paper narration......:laughing7: I told you before, grab any other adventure document and you will be able to manufacture the exact same type of alternate reality that you're actively pursuing and manufacturing now. NONE OF IT HAVING ANY RELAVANCE OR CONNECTION TO THE DETAILS OFFED IN THE ORIGINAL NARRATION. You are simply rewriting that script to suit. "PERIOD!" You wrote, "Then let me fail in just a year. Not 40 years.." But you have already said that you are already five years into it.....:laughing7: And, that 40 years you reference, not exactly a failure since that time has positively proven that the narration isn't true, as a matter of conclusive facts....lol

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what? And this only has relevance to the tale in the Beale Papers, "because you personally want it too."
You wrote, "I am confused, last time you said to focus on Beale Papers, then now I focused on Beale papers..." No, no you're not. You're solely focused on making that Columbus letter (your selected key out of thin air) work as a functioning key element for the narration in the Beale Papers....instead of actually researching the details offered in the Beale Paper narration......:laughing7: I told you before, grab any other adventure document and you will be able to manufacture the exact same type of alternate reality that you're actively pursuing and manufacturing now. NONE OF IT HAVING ANY RELAVANCE OR CONNECTION TO THE DETAILS OFFED IN THE ORIGINAL NARRATION. You are simply rewriting that script to suit. "PERIOD!" You wrote, "Then let me fail in just a year. Not 40 years.." But you have already said that you are already five years into it.....:laughing7: And, that 40 years you reference, not exactly a failure since that time has positively proven that the narration isn't true, as a matter of conclusive facts....lol

Please read back..."5 years", I did not say that please don't manufacture stories that I did not say."PERIOD".

Why not counter the data that I mentioned instead of focusing on its not working? You are a researcher, you should explain why its not it.:-D please comment on the other thread as to why it does not make sense..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please read back..."5 years", I did not say that please don't manufacture stories that I did not say."PERIOD".

Why not counter the data that I mentioned instead of focusing on its not working? You are a researcher, you should explain why its not it.:-D please comment on the other thread as to why it does not make sense..

Look, you're already bouncing all over the place. As for why it makes no sense, "because there is absolutely nothing that you can directly connect to the Beale Paper narration. Zero. Zip." You could be making all of these same claims of connections with any of the following treasure tales.....:laughing7:...and this is a very-very short list! "Facts first!" And you have absolutely zero supporting evidences or facts that are relevant to the original subject matter. You're doing "exactly" as Eldo. "Exactly!" So go ahead, pick any of these other treasure tales......since you could easily connect them to the Beale Narration in exactly the same fashion you may as well include them all, right?.....:laughing7:
aaa3.jpg aaa1.jpg aaa2.jpg aaa.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But....but..."The Big News".....

My point in posting all of those other treasure tales was to ask him, "why the Beale Papers?" In other words, what provenance does he have that separates the Beale Papers from all of those other treasure tales? And the answer is obvious, "Nothing other then his own personal preference." He could easily lay all of the same claims and similar presentations on hundreds of other treasure tales "if he chose to do so.".....:laughing7:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, you're already bouncing all over the place. As for why it makes no sense, "because there is absolutely nothing that you can directly connect to the Beale Paper narration. Zero. Zip." You could be making all of these same claims of connections with any of the following treasure tales.....:laughing7:...and this is a very-very short list! "Facts first!" And you have absolutely zero supporting evidences or facts that are relevant to the original subject matter. You're doing "exactly" as Eldo. "Exactly!" So go ahead, pick any of these other treasure tales......since you could easily connect them to the Beale Narration in exactly the same fashion you may as well include them all, right?.....:laughing7:
View attachment 1905250 View attachment 1905251 View attachment 1905252 View attachment 1905253

What is this thing? Can give all the book? :-D

Please also read back, I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT I SOLVED IT. this is open for public interpretation, I am not saying that I am right. Its all up to you and your opinion. :-D

If you call it a hoax, imagination, manufactured, out of the book. Its all up to you.. :-D

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point in posting all of those other treasure tales was to ask him, "why the Beale Papers?" In other words, what provenance does he have that separates the Beale Papers from all of those other treasure tales? And the answer is obvious, "Nothing other then his own personal preference." He could easily lay all of the same claims and similar presentations on hundreds of other treasure tales "if he chose to do so.".....:laughing7:

well, I could. Whatever you think it is then. Unlike you who have 40 years experience who am I to argue of what is a fact and fiction in Beale's Treasure. Compared to my 1 year(not 5) of research, you clearly have so much knowledge about the topic. :thumbsup:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like so many other threads where members claimed, "Oak Island Treasure Found!", "Templar Vault Found!", "Templar Vault and Graves Found!", etc., the threads turn out to be nothing more than fiction...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread