BIG NEWS JUST IN! - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: BIG NEWS JUST IN!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Can I ask data about Black horse Tavern?North of Johnson-Dooley Farm? Basing on the map, it will fit the 4 miles marker..
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    "4 mile marker"...?

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "4 mile marker"...?
    If we base on the old map, it should be somewhere on the Goose Creek Valley. See the last image that I sent you, the Wallnut grove street?I forgot..
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    "Forgot"...?

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Forgot"...?

This one. I don't know what place is this, but using the old map and plot it with some other maps, it should be somewhere in the yellow circle. The orange one was the hill referred in page 1 and 3.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thisone.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	1905141

Name:	thistoo.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	1905142
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 25, 2021 at 07:16 AM.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    9016 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    This one. I don't know what place is this, but using the old map and plot it with some other maps, it should be somewhere in the yellow circle. The orange one was the hill referred in page 1 and 3.

Name:	thisone.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	1905141

Name:	thistoo.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	1905142
    You do realize that you are doing "exactly" as Eldo?
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    You do realize that you are doing "exactly" as Eldo?
    If you have another Idea, please share. If you can do better than Eldo please share. I really don't want to focus more on the Beale Paper's as it was dissected multiple times already. I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them. Not all things could be found in the book, and not all on the internet. :-D
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 25, 2021 at 09:01 AM.

us
    Rock hunter

May 2020
    East texas
    980 times
    I didn't read all this thread. I just skipped to the end to see pics of the treasure. Surely it's been recovered since the code was broken?

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    9016 times
    If you have another Idea, please share. If you can do better than Eldo please share. I really don't want to focus more on the Beale Paper's as it was dissected multiple times already. I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them. Not all things could be found in the book, and not all on the internet. :-D
    But you are focusing solely on the Beale Papers.........the entire scope of your baseless and wild speculations and continued manufacturing all be centered around some fantastical yet completely nonexistent connection between a Columbus letter and the narrated treasure tale in the Beale papers. "I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them." No, you are obviously not thinking this as it is "exactly" what you are doing... The big difference you fail to realize being between "researchers" VS "hopefuls".....they are not even close to being the same thing at all. The prior deals in facts, the later deals in wild speculations.
    Singlestack Wonder and ECS like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    But you are focusing solely on the Beale Papers.........the entire scope of your baseless and wild speculations and continued manufacturing all be centered around some fantastical yet completely nonexistent connection between a Columbus letter and the narrated treasure tale in the Beale papers. "I am thinking that if we do the same thing as past researchers did, we will "Exactly" end up like them." No, you are obviously not thinking this as it is "exactly" what you are doing... The big difference you fail to realize being between "researchers" VS "hopefuls".....they are not even close to being the same thing at all. The prior deals in facts, the later deals in wild speculations.
    Then let me fail in just a year. Not 40 years :-D

I am confused, last time you said to focus on Beale Papers, then now I focused on Beale papers...
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 25, 2021 at 09:51 AM.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    I know its hard for you to deal with it. I know that you see a lot of people fail, why not let others try the game and fail?

Hehe. This is exciting.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 25, 2021 at 09:53 AM.

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1671 times
    Still waiting on the, "BIG NEWS" as stated in the thread title...
    ECS likes this.
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

Resident De-bunker #2...

The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Still waiting on the, "BIG NEWS" as stated in the thread title...
    Im waiting too... I guess I should just "Manufacture" stuff before then..

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garscale View Post
    I didn't read all this thread. I just skipped to the end to see pics of the treasure. Surely it's been recovered since the code was broken?
    It was long recovered by the party. The 30 men did not die.Maybe some but not all..

Stone was removed by Paschal Buford possibly a member of the party, Buford's was BlackHorse Tavern(moved). The location was in the Johnson-Dooley farm . But we can not conclude because it was "not on Beale Papers" and this was all "manufactured" and that the story is a "hoax".

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    It was long recovered by the party. The 30 men did not die.Maybe some but not all..

Stone was removed by Paschal Buford possibly a member of the party, Buford's was BlackHorse Tavern(moved). The location was in the Johnson-Dooley farm . But we can not conclude because it was "not on Beale Papers" and this was all "manufactured" and that the story is a "hoax".
    Is this the famous DIXIE 247 stone ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links