I sent this to Libraries for research and Investigation.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(OPENING PARAGRAPH)
Speak to the group of people that John, Elizabeth and the party gave me. And that John is the name of the noble at the success, that our hill I found with its mainland located on the side of Botetourt. I have purchased Elizabeth’s cabin and gave them their shares and new aliases. In my second expedition to the area, I named their place as Holy Mary, it was owned by Elizabeth. I explored, gave the paper number three and a quantity of gold our leader has given to a man named John. Mary, on the other hand, has the possession of the thirty names involved in the party. When I went to the city of Bedford, I acquired their mountain named as the Harkening Hill. They are the clever people that God gave me in my expedition. John, as well as the land of Indians knew that our men would arrive.

(MORE PARAGRAPHS)

(END PARAGRAPH)
I know that you will be welcomed at the home of John and Mary. I learned that at the end of many journeys full of failure, success comes to some. And the blessings that our Lord has given, and of all that will arrive.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can give the Original page 1 and Three message. But I fear treasure hunters will flock the area, dig there and ruin this historical sites.
Note that it was already recovered by the party. So please don't dig anywhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread