Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC - Page 52
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This sentence in page 3 paragraph 1 which is...

WITHOUT OPPOSITION, FOLLOW THE PATH OF THAT PLACE TOWARD THE EASTWARD, TO MARY, THE MAJESTY WHO WONDERFULLY GAVE THE LAND LOCATED AT THE END OF SANTA MARIA.

This was given in page 1 paragraph 5, the exact place where they placed it based on the narration below:

I HAVE PLACED IT IN-BETWEEN SPANISH TREES. REJOICED AT THE GLORIOUS SUCCESS THAT OUR LORD HAS GIVEN AND SEARCH AT THE END OF A FEW SMALL SETTLEMENTS WHERE IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK TO THE EASTWARD, I SUCCEEDED IN TALKING TO THEM BY GIVING THEM SOME OF EVERYTHING I HAD. IN MY JOURNEY, I HAVE CLIMBED THEIR MOUNTAIN THAT THEY SEEM TO TOUCH THE SKY, THAT THEY NEVER LOSE THEIR FOLIAGE.

Mary is somewhere in the Peaks of otter, I think that this is Mary Polly Dooley. Now, remember Dooley-Johnson Farm? East of it is what he called as Santa Maria where there are Indians living with "Divine Majesty", I think it is Elizabeth Wood Smith, calling her as "Indies Queen" here in page 3. Something like she governs or control these Indians.

In the Columbus letter solution, there seems to be 3 Indian groups. 1 in Taylor's mountain, 1 east of JD Farm and 1 in Harkening Hill(They explained them as Indians Hiding/fled).

In the narration the Indians located East of JD Farm was their guide when they went west (assuming) somewhere in Taylor's Mountain. perhaps they are the same group(Taylors mountain - Santa Maria same Indians? Cherokee?)
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Here are some hints..

First Encounter.(Peaks of Otter Going to Santa Maria)

MANY MILES THAT NOTHING NEW APPEARED, PLACES ARE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. THE NAMES (WRITTEN) IN SPANISH , SUCCESS THAT OUR LORD WONDERFULLY GRANTED. THERE ARE PEOPLE WITHOUT NUMBER, BUT WITH NAMES. WHEN I CAME, IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE. IN MY JOURNEY TO THE INDIES WITH THE GROUP, THE NAME OF "SAN SALVADOR"(HARKENING HILL) I COULD NOT SPEAK. I FOLLOWED THE PATH OF THAT PLACE TOWARD THE WEST, AS I KNOW THAT IT WAS THE HOME OF "HIS DIVINE MAJESTY", THE ONLY STRUCTURE THAT CLEARLY STANDS OUT FROM THE REST.

Giving of Peace offering/gifts and the Indians response.(Arrival at Santa Maria/ Tour to West[TM])

IN MY FIRST JOURNEY, I GAVE THINGS TO THE LAND THAT I DISCOVERED, THAT OUR CAPTAIN HAS GAVE ALL THIS TO THE INDIANS AND LOST ALL MY POSSESSIONS OF SANTA MARIA. DIVINE MAJESTY HAS WONDERFULLY GRANTED. ALL THIS, THE INDIANS SHOW SO MUCH LOVE THAT THEY WOULD GIVE THEIR VERY HEARTS BY TALKING AND DANCES, AND OF ALL, I HAVE PROCURED A GUIDES/HELPERS.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE ARE TREES THAT I COULD NOT FAIL TO SEE, THE THIRD "FERNANDINA". I FORBADE WORTHLESS THINGS BEING GIVEN TO THEM(NOT DISAPPOINT THE OFFER). I CAME TO THE END WITH THE GROUP IN THE AREA TOWARD THE WEST, THERE ARE PEOPLE, WONDERFUL PINE WOODS AND OPEN COUNTRY OUR LORD HAS GIVEN, AND I FOUND OUT AT THE END THAT IT IS TRUE THE NATIVES HAVE NO HAIR. ONLY THE MALES REMAINED THERE WHO CHEERFULLY ACCEPTED US. NOW, THE INDIANS ARE TOGETHER WITH THE GROUP IN MY JOURNEY. I WRITE THIS TO GIVE WHETHER IT BE ANYTHING OF GREAT OR SMALL VALUE HAS GIVEN THE THIRTY WESTERNERS AND THE NAMES YOU WILL BE REJOICED AT.

Page 1 and 3 using the Columbus letter will still fit.
    Coincidence? I think not.

We are still not done on page 3 paragraph 1, but now, some statements are getting clearer.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Sep 15, 2021 at 02:26 PM.
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Back to the purchase of the mountain, and giving of things to them
    Numbers 74, 88, 12, 65, 32, 14, 81 will be

of the Royal Standard(74) the name of San Salvador(88) that
    our Lord has(12) taken possession(65) sailed to the Indies with the
    fleet(32) Lord has given(14) the first island(81)

Number 74,
    "OF THE ROYAL STANDARD", Used as NOBLE or Rich people.

Number 88,
    "THE NAME OF SAN SALVADOR", The name here was used as if a word "OWNERS" or "LAND TITLE"

Number 12,
    "THAT OUR LORD(CAPTAIN or BOSS) HAS TAKEN POSSESSION"

Number 32,
    "WENT TO THE INDIES WITH THE GROUP", the word Sailed means he WENT or GO TO, the word FLEET as explained in page 1, means GROUP OF PEOPLE

Number 14,
    "LORD/CAPTAIN HAS GIVEN",

Number 81,
    "THE FIRST ISLAND", the word Island could mean the Land he first visited(see references below), it could also mean as their "First Cargo" containing one third of the Gold or Silver which will be explained in the next sentence..

Full Paragraph, will be something similar to.(rephrased)

OF THE NOBLES IS THE LAND TITLE OF SAN SALVADOR THAT OUR CAPTAIN HAS ACQUIRED. (HE) WENT TO THE INDIES WITH THE GROUP AND GAVE THE FIRST CARGO/LAND.

Here are some page 1 references.

GIVING
    *I have taken possession set in lovely as trees are in Spain, nor are they fit for them. Rejoiced at the glorious success that our Lord
    has given and finding at the end of a few small settlements where it was impossible to speak to the eastward, and succeeded in talking to them.
    I gave them some of everything I had.

*Me in my voyage, the first, island I discovered I gave, that our Lord has given all this the Indians and are losing all I have taken
    possession of Santa Maria. Divine Majesty who has wonderfully granted.

*I discovered coast led northward name a marvel, Island to the Indies. It was impossible to speak
    for their highness, this I gave a great many islands. The name of San Salvador given to the third their Highness.

*Castellanos of pure gold I have been received, I discovered given without opposition. This given, the third
    already taken. All the others were as much pleased how in thirty, for a leathern strap gold of a thousand islands.

ACQUIRED THE MOUNTAIN

*When I came to see some great cities, I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation, of San Salvador.

*Of many leagues that nothing new appeared, a new blancas Queen given me island, that the name of San Salvador. Of all I have taken possession for their highness, and that I write this to tell you, to find out one I gave a new name, SALVADOR.

*I thought it might be the mainland opposition to the display of the Royal Standard in the centre isle, of his divine majesty. In my voyage I have taken possession for their highness.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Page three is filled with number 19, which is

my voyage I write this to tell you(19)

translated as,

I WRITE THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU.

The word "MY VOYAGE", aside from being used as "MY JOURNEY", is also used as "MY LETTER".

See for example, The Columbus First Voyage is a LETTER addressed to Luis de Santangel.

Jul 2021
    28 times
    NOTHING to do with TOPIC nor THREAD... NOTHING SOLVED.
    Last edited by Rebel-KGC; Sep 17, 2021 at 07:05 AM.
    jhonnz41 likes this.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel-KGC View Post
    NOTHING to do with TOPIC nor THREAD... NOTHING SOLVED.
    Please read back again from the top sir Rebel..

us
    HOT

Jul 2021
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    If you have questions, feel free to ask.

you can comment here or send me an email at jhonnz41@gmail.com
    I think you should make a YouTube video like that famous person that has deciphered it!
    Last edited by Bad-Company; Sep 17, 2021 at 11:45 AM.
    jhonnz41 likes this.

Jul 2021
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Company View Post
    I think you should make a YouTube video like that famous person that has deciphered it!
    LOL!

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Company View Post
    I don't want to be famous, I just want to contribute something that might be useful to other researchers out there.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    Numbers 19, 76, 121, 216, 86, 33, 66, 15, 108, 68 and 77 will be

my voyage I write this to tell you(19) Royal Standard(76) the third(121) great (216) I gave(86)
    to the Indies(33) possession for their Highness(66) has given me in my voyage I write(15) it(108)
    their Highness by proclamation(68) standard without opposition(77)

Number 19,
    "I WRITE THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU"

Number 76,
    "ROYAL STANDARD", Aside from the meaning of "NOBLE" or "RICH", this is used differently, here it was used as the word "GOLD". Like saying, what does Nobles have?, what does nobles want? its GOLD verified by the following numbers.

Number 121,
    "THE THIRD", as explained in page 1, ONE THIRD OF THE GOLD was given to the locals.

Number 216,
    "GREAT", here I believe it was used to refer to the QUALITY of gold.

Number 86,
    "I GAVE", <---

Number 33,
    "TO THE INDIES"<--- or Locals, Here in Page 3, it was verified again that he really gave one third of Gold to the Locals. .

Here is the exact sentence in page 1 to save you the time from scrolling up.

Castellanos of pure gold I have been received, I discovered given without opposition. This given,
    the third already taken. All the others were as much pleased how in thirty, for a leathern
    strap gold of a thousand islands. I gave the Indies and to see, some call His Divine Majesty so
    I determined not to wait there longer. To us, they had already taken that this land was an island.

Therefore, I can say that the word "ROYAL STANDARD" in this sentence was used as the word "GOLD".

What for? Why did he gave Gold to the Locals? The reason was verified again in the next number.

Number 66,
    "POSSESSION FOR THEIR HIGHNESS", this serves as a PURCHASE OF THEIR MOUNTAIN. A mountain owned by Elizabeth which I think should be the Harkening Hill.

Number 15,
    "HAS GIVEN ME, IN MY LETTER I WRITE", The locals agreed to sell their mountain, successfully purchased or acquired the Mountain.

Number 108,
    "IT", in His letter, he wrote it as

Number 68,
    "THEIR HIGHNESS BY PROCLAMATION", at first this does not make sense, but after reading back his page 1, I noticed this phrase (Page 1 Paragraph 1):

Me in my second voyage, I named the island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered,
    I gave the name, and castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen
    have taken possession how in thirty- the name. When I came to see some great cities,
    I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation, of San Salvador.

Number 77,
    "STANDARD WITHOUT OPPOSITION", here it was a bit confusing, as if it was saying that he EXACTLY wrote "THEIR HIGHNESS BY PROCLAMATION" in his letter/voyage .Or like saying, "Exactly the Same".

How can page three be linked with page 1? How come it verifies or supplements the statements mentioned in page 1?
    Coincidence again? I think not.

Combined will give a thought similar to.

I WRITE THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU (THAT) ONE THIRD OF THE GOLD HAS GREAT QUALITY, I GAVE IT TO THE LOCALS TO PURCHASE THEIR MOUNTAIN. I ACQUIRED IT (AND) IN MY LETTER I WRITE IT "THEIR HIGHNESS BY PROCLAMATION", EXACTLY THE SAME.

Next sentences will be more amazing.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Sep 18, 2021 at 01:16 PM.

Jul 2021
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I don't want to be famous, I just want to contribute something that might be useful to other researchers out there.
    LOL!
    3cylbill and jhonnz41 like this.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    The following sentence is all about Divine Majesty and Fernandina, Their home located at "Santa Maria", and small Indian community.

Numbers 43, 24, 122, 96, 73, 117, 36, 211 and 301 will be

and(43) to tell you(24) Third Fernandina(122) his Divine Majesty(96) display of the
    Royal Standard without opposition(73) Santa Maria de Concepcion(117)
    with the fleet that(36) not fail to see(211) and found countless small communities(301)

Number 43,
    "AND"

Number 24,
    "TO TELL YOU"

Number 122,
    "THIRD FERNANDINA",

The word "Fernandina" is still questionable to me, I assumed it was an ALIAS that was linked to HIS DIVINE MAJESTY. If "HIS DIVINE MAJESTY" is Elizabeth Wood Smith(Will be explained here in page 3), Then Fernandina should be Jonathan Smith? Her Husband?

Scroll up to my old posts as to how I think this Fernandina should be a person.

Number 96,
    "HIS DIVINE MAJESTY", an Alias given to an Elizabeth(Assuming Wood Smith) Owner of the Harkening Hill bought by James Jopling.

Notice how this two Aliases are linked again in page 3?
    Here is how it was linked in page 1:

The name of San Salvador given to the third their Highness by proclamation. His Divine
    Majesty Fernandina
    , Cities or towns peculiarities. His Divine Majesty
    success that our Lord has given.

Now here in page 3, the "Fernandina" was used first before "Divine Majesty". So I believe both words are aliases the author gave to the locals.

Number 73,
    "DISPLAY OF THE ROYAL STANDARD WITHOUT OPPOSITION", I already explained in page 1 that this phrase will give a thought similar to "Well-made Structure", "Beautifully Made", something that "A RICH CAN AFFORD TO MAKE".

To explain it further,
    DISPLAY = VIEW OR SOMETHING YOU CAN SEE
    OF THE ROYAL STANDARD = OF THE NOBLES
    WITHOUT OPPOSITION = NO QUESTION, OR CLEARLY

Here are some references from page 1 as to why this phrase was used to describe their HOME.

*Lord has given me Island I discovered with the mainland on this side me where I "COMMEMORATION", I have taken possession.( here he hinted the use of word Commemoration)

*I followed the coast of that isle toward the west, as I know, COMMEMORATION of his Divine Majesty, display of the
    Royal Standard, without opposition excelling any.

Now a question, Where is that Home located again? Next numbers will verify page 1 statements..

Number 117,
    "SANTA MARIA, DE CONCEPCION".

It was located in a place he wrote as "SANTA MARIA", I believe it is located East of Dooley-Johnson Farm or NorthWest of Sharptop Mountain.
    To give you my thought about their home, I was thinking, that it might be the Johnson Ancestral Home. I could not verify this.

Anyway, the word "CONCEPCION" was used to describe here as a small human settlement. something smaller than a village, that will be verified in the next numbers.

Number 36,
    "WITH THE FLEET", will become "WITH THE GROUP/PARTY THAT" (Here he was with the party)

Number 211,
    "NOT FAIL TO SEE",

The party saw the place he named as Santa Maria. It will be too long to add more references here,
    but please see my translations in PAGE 1 PARAGRAPH 3 and PARAGRAPH 6, It's all explained what they did on that place.

Number 301,
    "AND FOUND COUNTLESS SMALL COMMUNITIES",

Another Coincidence? Again, see page 1 paragraph 3 and 6.

This will give a thought similar to..

AND TO TELL YOU, JONATHAN AND ELIZABETH'S HOME CLEARLY STANDS OUT FROM THE REST (LOCATED) SANTA MARIA, THE "CONCEPCION" THAT THE GROUP NEVER FAILED TO SEE, AND FOUND COUNTLESS SMALL COMMUNITIES.

Note: I might be wrong about "FERNANDINA" that i substituted with the name of "JONATHAN".

LOOK AT
    PAGE 1 PARAGRAPH 3
    PAGE 1 PARAGRAPH 6

I wish you can still catch up to this post, since next sentences will be more interesting.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Sep 20, 2021 at 07:26 AM.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    PEER REVIEW ANYONE?

Where is everybody?
    Why is it that you guys are not bullying people anymore on this forum? Everyone is banned?

Maybe hidden images or weird rock formation is more interesting than this stuff.

Note:
    I still have to explain about the purchase of "San Salvador", what is that name, and the reason why the cancelled their plan of placing it there.
    It seems that they just purchased that mountain for nothing.

ph
    J.N.C.Canete

May 2020
    Philippines
    282 times
    I am a bit lost at this sentence, but I am very sure that it was an instruction to give another name to their mountain.

Numbers 15, 44, 11, 46, 89, 18, 136, 68 will be

has (15) Queen our Sovereign(44) success that our(11) Sovereigns gave me(46) name of San
    Salvador(89) in my voyage I write this to tell you(18) gave a new name(136) their highness(68)

Number 15,
    "HAS"

Number 44,
    "QUEEN, OUR SOVEREIGN"

here the Queen refers to Elizabeth, it will be explained here in page 3. Just to give you an advance explanation, in the letter it was written that...

I gave the name of(81) Queen(44) in my voyage I write this(18) Isabella the(126) Island of Santa Maria(115) to each one I gave a new name(132).

Then the word SOVEREIGN was confusing, Based on Google, the meaning of Sovereign is.

It often describes a person who has supreme power or authority, such as a king or queen. ... Nations and states are also sometimes described as "sovereign." This means that they have power over themselves; their government is under their own control, rather than under the control of an outside authority.

In page 3, and page 1 it was hinted that she is the Indies Queen. As if she is in control of the area, she is the one given an alias of "DIVINE MAJESTY". The word "Queen" was only used to describe the gender of "FEMALE" or possibly someone in control of the place. Could be 2 meaning in 1 word.

Number 11,
    "SUCCESS THAT OUR"

It's not really success, in the letter, the word Success was used as if similar to word "GOVERNS", "CONTROLS". Something related to "SOVEREIGN". Here is another example of using this word.

the fifth Juana(127) name when I came to see(139) the Indies with the fleet(34) fifth(128) Juana(129) I have taken possession for their highness(63)
    Concepcion that the third Fernandina(120) success that our Lord has given(11)

Don't stress yourself if you cant understand the above lines, Just think it like this,

-They looked for a John and acquired their mountain, little village(smaller) that the third FERNANDINA Governs, that their Captain gave him. This will lead us back to page 1 paragraph 1 below.

Lord has given me island I discovered with the mainland on this side me where I "commemoration"-I have taken possession.

and more details in page 1 about this JOHN or ILLUSTRIOUS KING.

Anyway.

Number 89,
    "NAME OF SAN SALVADOR", means the TITLE or OWNERSHIP of SAN SALVADOR.

Number 18,
    "I WRITE THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU"

Number 36,
    "GIVE A NEW NAME"

Number 68,
    "THEIR HIGHNESS" or Mountain

Combined and rephrased will give a thought similar to.

IT HAS A QUEEN THAT GOVERNS OUR SOVEREIGN, THAT OUR SOVEREIGN GAVE ME TITLE/OWNERSHIP OF SAN SALVADOR. I WRITE THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU, GIVE A NEW NAME OF THEIR MOUNTAIN.

It was still about Land ownership, where he lived, who governs. Still linked to page 1 and some details not yet discussed in page 3.

Feel free to ask anything.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links