Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC - Page 8
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    PARAGRAPH 1 END

Speak to the group of people that John and Elizabeth our Party gave me, and John is the name of the Noble, of our success. That our Captain has given me a land, I discovered that the mainland on this side is where I settled, owned by Elizabeth I have taken possession. To each one I gave a new names or aliases. Me in my second Journey I named the place as Santa Maria. It is where his Divine Majesty Lives. I explored the area, gave the name and three Wagons of Pure Gold our Captain has given to John. And that Mary has took possession of a cipher, the 30 names and residences. When I went to the town of Bedford, I have acquired their mountain with the authority or permission of Elizabeth, the Harkening Hill. They are the most Ingenious men at the glorious success that God has given me in my Journey. Elizabeth, All the land of Indians and the Illustrious King(John) knew that our men will arrive.

Summary: Brief information to Mr. Morriss.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 22, 2021 at 09:26 AM.
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I only see one in picture.. Do you think these are some of the rocks that was removed in sharp top? How huge was it? base on the Locust level document, there is one there. I wish we can see this rocks, I wonder if they have markings.
    NO markings.
    jhonnz41 likes this.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I also got a data that the Abbott lake was originally the location of Mary's cabin, or Polly's Ordinary.. I always wonder why they are moving things there. Even a heavy boulder they managed to move.
    Polly Wood's Ordinary was moved back a bit from original site, so Feds could put up the dam for Abbott Lake; STILL can walk around "The Lake" up there. NICE "hike"; wife & I "over-nited" several times at the lodge, when it was $58.00 a night; now about $135.00 a night (making rude noise here).
    jhonnz41 likes this.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    PARAGRAPH 2 (GENERAL LANDMARKS)

I will now be discussing the 2nd paragraph as follows.

And lovely as trees are in Hispaniola appeared, and that the coast led northward peaks incomparably higher than in centre isle. Vast mines of gold and other metals in this island, and there are many kinds of birds and a great variety of fruits that isle toward the west. To make for the south to find out whether there was any king or large city, but with no kind of government, and that the coast led northward, the fourth, fail to see some great cities and lovely as trees are in Spain.
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    If you have questions on paragraph 1, feel free to ask me... I will just tell what I know and think, though no assurance that my translation is correct..:-D
    Rebel - KGC and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    Good to know...
    jhonnz41 likes this.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Moving Forward..

(485)and lovely as trees are in
    (604)Hispaniola
    (230)appeared and that the coast led northward
    (436)peaks incomparably higher than in centre isle

Numbers 485 Means "Lovely Trees" while number 604 means "Spanish"..When both combined it will now be "Lovely Spanish Trees", This took a long time to figure out what kind of tree is a Spanish Tree.. I noticed a landmark in an old Map, which was located also on Johnson-Dooley Farm, it was the "Twin oaks".

I don't have data if it was still there or not, but this was also mentioned in page 1, the exact location of the deposit...This paragraph 2 is only the General location, there is an EXACT location of it in page 1 which I will be discussing soon(In-between Oak trees). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercus_falcata

Could this be the landmark found on Dooley Brothers Land?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bwoak.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	1904542

Name:  oak.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  12.4 KB

Is this the Twin Oaks? Is it still standing there?
    Maybe its not necessarily the Twin Oaks, But "Oak Trees/Spanish Trees". Do you know another tree that is "Spanish?"

On number 230, appeared is (there is - Combined with 485 and 604..)
    And the coast led northward(Coast was referred as a path here or route) Like Columbus did, he followed a coast or route toward a direction..Followed by 436, Peaks Incomparably Higher than in centre isle..
    This is because of the mountain, this coast was referred as a trail in between the CAMPBELL'S MOUNTAIN and HARKENING HILL also known as the COBBS GAP., it was higher than the Peaks of Otter Winery area(Centre Isle)(is it higher?)

Full sentence will now be.
    There are Spanish Oak Trees, and the path that leads northward, there are peaks incomparably higher than the centre area.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 22, 2021 at 11:36 PM.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Where was black Horse tavern Located?

I am using this map, but I cant exactly pinpoint where is it. Did it move? Who owned it?
    If I used this map. The blackhorse tavern will fit the 4 miles. And the 4 miles "North" from the hill as described in the message...

Could anyone care to send me a google map image with a marker where it is? Could it be Buford's?

Name:	MAP_Bedford1755-1850.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	831.5 KB 
ID:	1904562

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    This should be the Buford... Also use this map since there are landmarks mentioned there in both page 1 and 3.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Basing on the map above. and the reference north from Johnson-Dooley farm, I think that the Black horse tavern should be Buford's...But who owned that Black Horse tavern?is it Paschal Buford?

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    It should be that black horse tavern..

Peer review anyone?

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Sir Rebel please look at this data..Base on the map this is the Black horse Tavern's location(RED CIRCLE)..This is still part of Bedford, I believe it was somewhere on the Goose Creek Valley... I don't know where are the mines mentioned, he simply said North "Vast mines of gold and other metals in this island", Also north was as the location of Buford's."Northward, the fourth(4 milies), fail to see some great cities and lovely as trees are in Spain".

Please see this map, maybe you can plot it better. Considering that the stones were removed. I would also assume that Black Horse tavern was transferred.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times

Name:	tavern.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	1904580

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    It should be somewhere in the Goose Creek Valley right?Its still in Bedford..I also noticed on Google Maps that the Black horse Tavern in this map was moved to the left. Closer to the Buford's gap..

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Found it...

Using this map, I saw the Word Black Horse Tavern..

Name:	Black horse Tavern.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	1904592

I then used the nearby Landmarks, Ferrell, Luck, Boblett and Bear Wallow Gap...
    Then I used the map from Library of Congress to see the names Ferrel and Luck..

Name:	ferrel luck.png 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	1904594

With a quick search on Google Map the location of Bear Wallow Gap and Boblett's Gap . It leads me to....

The Black Horse Tavern Area, (North of Johnson-Dooley farm)

Name:	bhtav.png 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	1904595
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 23, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links