Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC - Page 9
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Moving on..

(582) and there are many kinds of birds and a great variety of fruits
    (150) that isle toward the west
    (251) decided to make for the south
    (284) to find out whether there was any king or large city
    (308) but with no kind of government
    (231)and that the coast led northward
    (124) the fourth
    (211) fail to see some great cities
    (486) and lovely as trees are in Spain

582 was located toward the west the Taylor's Mountain, where he stated that there is other group of Indians. Described the mountain as "Indies Highness" where it was mentioned that there is town west from the area, it should be Montvale (we will discuss it soon).
    150 was toward the west
    251 I decided to go to the south
    284 To check if there is a large city
    308 but with no kind of government
    231 and that the path that led northward
    123 the 4 miles(buford's)
    211 I fail to see some great cities
    486 and Spanish Oak trees

With these the full sentence will now be.

And there are many kinds of birds and great variety of fruits in the area toward the west. I decided to go to the south to check whether there is a large city or settlement, but found none. And the the path that led northward, the 4 miles(Buford's), I failed to see some great cities and Spanish Oak trees."
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    True... Gotta get THAT crap outta yer head; NO SOK on BRP
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 23, 2021 at 10:24 AM.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Paragraph 3: Arrival of the party at the Harkening Hill and Santa Maria

Many leagues that nothing new appeared, island like all the others. The name of Hispaniola. Success that our Lord wonderfully granted. People without number but with name. When I came it was impossible to speak to the people. Me in my voyage to the Indies with the fleet, the name of San Salvador I could not speak. I followed the coast of that isle toward the west, as I know, commemoration of his Divine Majesty, display of the Royal Standard, without opposition excelling any.

I will now be explaining number by number the party's arrival at the Harkening hill and went westward(sheep creek) to a place they named as Santa Maria..(he likes the Santa so much, "santa fe, saint louis")
    In my Voyage I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    I just want to explain page 1 and 3 then nothing else...:-D I know i wasted my time on a treasure that wasn't there anymore.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    He believed in SANTA CLAUS...?
    jhonnz41 likes this.

Jun 2007
    15593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I just want to explain page 1 and 3 then nothing else...:-D I know i wasted my time on a treasure that wasn't there anymore.
    NEVER WAS!

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    He believed in SANTA CLAUS...?
    Hahaha..You said it...I typed that but I deleted so you guys would not mock me...:-D

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1671 times
    Has anyone yet offered any factual evidence the the beale codes were not fictional work as well as offering absolute evidence that a "treasure" was hid somewhere?
    jhonnz41 and ECS like this.
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

Resident De-bunker #2...

The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Has anyone yet offered any factual evidence the the beale codes were not fictional work as well as offering absolute evidence that a "treasure" was hid somewhere?
    No.Not yet. But it depends.

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1671 times
    No.Not yet. But it depends.
    Depends.....On what? Either there is evidence or not...
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

Resident De-bunker #2...

ph
    May 2020
    242 times
    Depends.....On what? Either there is evidence or not...
    Depends on how people interpret data. If majority believes on it, then it's considered a fact. Otherwise, a fiction or hoax..

us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1671 times
    Depends on how people interpret data. If majority believes on it, then it's considered a fact. Otherwise, a fiction or hoax..
    Exactly like oak (hoax) island.....proven to be a hoax but people still keep pushing the fiction....beale codes are just that...fiction.
    jhonnz41 and ECS like this.

Resident De-bunker #2...

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    9016 times
    2 + 2 = 4 and that is a fact. if people want to believe that 2 + 2 = 7 then that isn't a fact, it's just people who want to believe that it is a fact. "Depends on how people interpret data...." In the above example we can confirm that 2 + 2 = 4 by simply checking our math by subtracting 2 from 4 and we end up with 2, we can also divide 4 by 2 and we end up with 2. That is how we correctly interpret data "of all kinds" before we can call conclusions facts. 2 + 2 = 7 is all so common in the Beale treasure tale, as with most treasure tales, because people refuse to check their math (their data.)
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    There has never been any hard documentation of a Beale Party perilous adventure out west across the wide Mississippi that is the basis of the entire treasure story outside of the pages of Ward's 1885 published job print pamphlet.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    You need to understand that James Beverly Ward's father was a co-owner of a bookstore in Lynchburg and along with John William Sherman, a member of the Lynchburg Thespian group.
    Ward and Sherman had access to an unlimited collection of books and plays, and the phrase "The game is worth the candle" comes from Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona", a play about a duel and a missing letter.
    One can take any book or play available in 1884 and create a solution to Beale's numbers code, and believe that they deciphered a correct solution.
    It is a game worth the candle after all.
    Last edited by ECS; Feb 23, 2021 at 11:00 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links