Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beales Cipher) by: JNCC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Voyage to Guanaham(Solving the Beale's Cipher) by: JNCC

“Call it Guanaham people, because leagues that nothing new appeared until I came to the end of it, because they fled.” -Thomas J. Beale

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    I sent this document to US Libraries for a deeper research. This 99 page papers is my documentation on the Beale's Cipher, This includes the Key (Columbus first Voyage), Page one and Three original message(not translated).

Again, as what I am stating in my papers, I am not claiming that this is fully solved. This needs to be well researched by universities and libraries, all I know is that the party retrieved it. They purchased the Harkening Hill in 1819(James Jopling) as they planned to bury it there, however, when they returned they found out another tribe had settled the area so they decided to look for another location. The purpose of the page 1 message was for Mr. Morriss to figure out the word SALVADOR.

My research ends with Castleton Johnson as the possible author of the Beale's Cipher, possibly as Thomas J. Beale himself.

Notes:

"The names of Hispaniola"

John Wood = Juan,the Illustrious King
    Mary Polly-Dooley Wood = Maria or Queen Santa Maria
    Elizabeth Wood = Isabella or Divine Majesty
    San Salvador = The Harkening Hill
    Indies Highness = Sharp Top
    Royal Standard = Gold or Noble
    Island = Hill, Treasure or Dollars
    -See Beale Dictionary for more.

To Bedford County, Va. I wish that those papers will bring more tourism in your area.

"At the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, Ashore to some." - Thomas J. Beale

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    "I gave the name of San Salvador for their highness by proclamation and display of the Royal Standard" - Thomas J. Beale
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 12, 2021 at 02:21 AM. Reason: capitalization

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    PAGE ONE OPENING MESSAGE:

Proclamation to the people, fleet that the Illustrious King and Queen our Sovereigns gave me, and a boat with a master seaman - name of Royal Standard at the glorious success that our Island, I discovered with the mainland on this side our Sovereigns. Commemoration of his Divine Majesty I have taken. Possession to each one I gave, a new name given. Me in my second Voyage, I named the island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered, I gave the name, and three castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name. When I came to see some great cities, I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation, of San Salvador. They are most ingenious men at the glorious success that our Lord has given me in my voyage. Know fifth Juana, isles of India, the Illustrious King of our men arrive.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    PAGE THREE OPENING MESSAGE:

Returned at Salvador. Display I named name for I in his call it Illustrious King, Building towns and villages. Without Opposition, followed the coast of that isle toward the eastward, Maria, majesty who has wonderfully granted the island set in the end of Santa Maria. Of the Royal Standard the name of San Salvador that our Lord has taken possession, sailed to the Indies with the fleet, Lord has given the first Island.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 12, 2021 at 02:39 AM. Reason: italic

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    THE PARAGRAPH THAT TELLS THEY GAVE ONE THIRD OF THE GOLD TO THE LOCALS AND TO PURCHASE THE HARKENING HILL.

The Indies with the fleet give their very hearts. Castellanos of pure gold I have been received, I discovered given without opposition. This given, the third already taken. All the others were as much, pleased how in thirty for a leathern strap gold of a thousand islands. I gave the Indies and Queen.

ca
    Feb 2012
    Central Alberta, Canada
    527 times
    Sooo...essentially, it seems to me that all the above posts are just parts and parcels taken from Christopher Columbus Diary entries with TBJ's name attached to the end of them? None of the above makes any sense. When Columbus found the island of Lucayas, it was also known as Guanaham; and Guanaham was also the language. After it was discovered by Columbus, the spanish basically eradicated this race of people by taking them them away and enslaving them.
    I will have to ask Reb or Franklin about the Beale Dictionary thing......
    jhonnz41 likes this.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    This may Sound Nonsense to everyone, but it was all here..

Proclamation to the people, fleet that the Illustrious King and Queen our Sovereigns gave me, and a boat with a master seaman, name of Royal Standard at the glorious success that our Island, I discovered with the mainland on this side our Sovereigns. Commemoration of hisDivine Majesty I have taken. Possession to each one I gave, a new name given. Me in my voyage second, I named the island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered, I gave the name, and three castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name. When I came to see some great cities,
    I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation, of San Salvador. They are most ingenious men at the glorious success that our Lord has given me in my voyage. Know fifth Juana, isles of India, the Illustrious King of our men arrive.

And lovely as trees are in Hispaniola appeared, and that the coast led northward peaks incomparably higher than in centre isle. Vast mines of gold and other metals in this island, and there are many kinds of birds and a great variety of fruits that isle toward the west. To make for the south to find out whether there was any king or large city, but with no kind of government, and that the coast led northward, the fourth, fail to see some great cities and lovely as trees are in Spain. Many leagues that nothing new appeared, island like all the others. The name of Hispaniola success, that our Lord wonderfully granted. People
    without number but with name. When I came it was impossible to speak to the people. Me in my voyage to the Indies with the fleet, the name of San Salvador I could not speak. I followed the coast of that isle toward the west, as I know, commemoration of his Divine Majesty, display of the Royal Standard, without opposition excelling any.

I determined in thirty, were covered with blossoms, there were palm trees. I saw another isle to the eastward, Santa Maria, gave a new name- towns and finding at the end how in thirty, no towns nor villages. And thus, glorious success that so high. To tell you how lovely my voyage, peaks incomparably higher than taken possession I discovered. At once I continued the said route to find Maria, other new name when I came to Juana. Fleet that the illustrious king, excelling any, sent two men to has given me proclamation and display. Of many leagues that nothing new appeared, a new blancas Queen given me island, that the name of San Salvador. Of all I have taken possession for their highness, and that I write this to tell you, to find out one I gave a new name, SALVADOR.

I have taken possession set in lovely as trees are in Spain, nor are they fit for them. ReJOiced at the glorious success that our Lord has given and finding at the end of a few small settlements where it was impossible to speak to the eastward, and succeeded in talking to them. I gave them some of everything I had. Me in my voyage I have taken possession for their higHNess, that they seem to touch the sky, that they never lose their foliage, thus to each one that I thought it might be the mainland opposition to the display of the Royal Standard in the centre isle, of his divine majesty. In my voyage I have taken possession for their highness, and there the Indies Highness, Fifth Juana, which I gave the name of HispaNIola. so high that they seem to touch the sky.

Me in my voyage, the first, island I discovered I gave, that our Lord has given all this the Indians and are losing all I have taken possession of Santa Maria. Divine Majesty who has wonderfully granted,all this the Indians show so much love that they would give their very
    hearts by proclamation and display, and of all I have taken possession a galley.

I have been told that trees I could not fail to see, the third Fernandina, I forbade worthless things being given to them. I came to the end with the fleet of that isle toward the west, people, wonderful pine woods and open country our Lord has given. Concepcion I have taken, and finding at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared true that the natives have NO hair, only the men remaining there who has wonderfully granted. All this, Indies with the fleet in my voyage. I write this to gave whether it be anything of great or small value has given in thirty- of CAthay, and the name you will be rejoiced at.

Days I sailed. Queen I named in my voyage. The coast of that isle toward the west peaks incomparably higher than the people. Other Indians the fleet that the third named be rejoiced when I came at the glorious concepcion. People without number, King and Queen, numberless people and High Queen Indians, countless small communities. Our Lord has given extensive weapons. In commemoration I gave the name of Santa Maria month of first.

Island I discovered, there are wonderful piNE woods and very extensive ranges of meadow land. The glorious success that our Lord has granted all this. The fleet that the illustrious king, excelling any name, proclamation and display of the royal standard cities or towns. And I have give all confidence and I know that the people has given me this land of that isle toward the west.

Led northward in my voyage, islands inhabited by numberless people, thus to each one I led northward. At eighteen they will be to the first, for pasturage where I discovered new blancas.

My voyage I wriTE this to tell you how to the Indies glorious success, that I have been to distance to which I gave SALVADOR the name of the sea-coast, a certain harbor to the end. Once, I continued the said route thinking, I gave with the fleet, finding at the end of many leagues that already taken that this land was an island, and so generous, who have taken possession that this land was an island. My voyage, me where I discovered a Third Fernandina, I gave the cities or towns to find out whether as if they show so much love that this land was an island.

of Spun cotton the coast led northward. I have taken their highness and that the coast led northward is elevated with many mountains for anew blancas.

I discovered thirty- the first cities, other people Lord has given fine plains and open country. The first island, the eastward with the fleet discovered all I have taken possession to the people without opposition. And of all at once, I continued the said route, so they returned no iron, nor, steel, nor weapons. I named the island you will be rejoiced at in thirty.

In my voyage, I have gave in confidence and they were the finest which seem to given glorious success. Be rejoiced at the possession for their highness, de Concepcion, Fleet that the illustrious king and Queen our Sovereigns gave me, where I discovered people, large flowing rivers, new blancas small communities, and explored for three days be anything of great or small value without opposition Lord has given me. In my voyage, this to tell you second I named, Guanaham the second.

All days I sailed covered with fear. Cities sent two men to the Indies to tell that in return, I thought it might be whether my voyage
    I write given me hundred. My voyage, the winter had already set in. I discovered coast led northward name a marvel, Island to the Indies. It was impossible to speak for their highness, this I gave a great many islands. The name of San Salvador given to the third their Highness by proclamation. His Divine Majesty Fernandina, Cities or towns peculiarities. His Divine Majesty success that our Lord has given.

At once I continued the said route, standard without opposition. Leagues distance towns have taken possession of Gold and other metals. I forbade northward, contrary to west, and fail to see glorious success. Majesty who has the Indies, de Concepcion inhabited by numberless people cities. De Concepcion proclamation, towns of the natives, provinces allow as many discovered that the Illustrious King not with know my voyage I write.

Trees of six or eight varieties, the coast led northward write I came are rich and fertile for planting. I discovered king or large city to the Sovereign, thinking I could not fail many that thirty- fleet Sovereigns gave me. And as I discovered to the people that was against my proceeding, or them, for In my voyage to see some great excelling any. The fifth was my voyage I write you. I have taken His Divine Majesty that our Lord has wonderfully granted in Christendom given me. When I appeared, so were my voyage. How in the name of fine plains, one was a sharpened stick at a certain harbor.

Of the island I discovered success, the land there is elevated, name of San Salvador, and display I discovered an master since at the end to each one, the Illustrious King granted all this. The Indies with the fleet give their very hearts. Castellanos of pure gold I have been received, I discovered given without opposition. This given, the third already taken. All the others were as much pleased how in thirty, for a leathern strap gold of a thousand islands. I gave the Indies and Queen. To see, some call His Divine Majesty so I determined not to wait there longer. To us, they had already taken that this land was an island.

There is elevated and innumerable people. I continued the said route, the fourth of his cities since they have gained more confidence.I know of be rejoiced widely and I know countless small communities I named, no towns nor villages see some great proclamation, and gave the name of His Divine Majesty. I continued the Indies glorious success.

I know you will be rejoiced at the illustrious king and Queen Santa Maria. I discovered at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared, ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all arrive.

Note that I am the only one who placed the dots and commas, so some of this may be wrong. Anyway I stated that this is not fully solved. Just use synonyms...another example: KING = MAN, QUEEN = WOMAN.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 12, 2021 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spacing

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    A portion of the Beale Dictionary that I made.

The Beale Dictionary
    Appeared - Come into existence or use.
    - used as “was born” in the sentence
    “When I appeared”.
    Ashore - To bring (something) onto the shore
    by waves.
    - used as “come” or “arrive” in the
    sentence “ashore to some”.
    Blancas - White person, whites or Americans.
    Boat with a Master Seaman - Referred to Juan de la Cosa as the
    Captain of Santa Maria by Christopher
    Columbus.
    - Used as “John” derived from the name
    Juan in Spanish.
    Castellanos - An ancient Spanish unit of weight.
    - Possibly meant as “wagons” or “boxes”
    in “three castellanos of pure gold”.
    Voyage to Guanaham
    Page 58 of 100
    Cathay - Alternative European historical name
    for China where Columbus aims to land
    by going to the WEST.
    - Used as “West”, “Westward”, or “people
    from the west”.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    I know this doesn't make sense. Look for Synonyms and Hidden meaning. for example:

Proclamation -> Proclaim or Speak
    Fleet -> Group
    Island -> Hill, Treasure or Dollars

Opening message should be

Proclaim to the group of people that (New name given/name of Hispaniola) JUAN/JOHN(Illustrious King), ISABELLA/Elizabeth(Queen) and our Party(Sovereign) gave me.

In order to come up with how I got the names of Illustrious King, Queen, Divine Majesty, you need to solve page three everything was there.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    This is the ending part of the page 1 cipher. with their corresponding Numbers.

I know(2) countless small communities(301) I named(122) no towns nor villages(176) see some great(213) proclamation and(71) gave the name of(87) His Divine Majesty(96) I continued the(202) Indies(35) glorious success(10)

I know you will be rejoiced at the(2) illustrious king and Queen(41)Santa Maria(17) I discovered(84) at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared(221) ashore to some(736) and(820) great(214) success that our Lord has given(11) and of all(60) arrive(760).

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertaclipper View Post
    Sooo...essentially, it seems to me that all the above posts are just parts and parcels taken from Christopher Columbus Diary entries with TBJ's name attached to the end of them? None of the above makes any sense. When Columbus found the island of Lucayas, it was also known as Guanaham; and Guanaham was also the language. After it was discovered by Columbus, the spanish basically eradicated this race of people by taking them them away and enslaving them.
    I will have to ask Reb or Franklin about the Beale Dictionary thing......
    The word Guanaham was explained in page three, it was all there. So as the word San Salvador and Santa Maria. I know it sounds weird, but page 3 is not the names and residences of the party. It was all about the names and residences of the Wood's family. And supplementary statements about the page 1.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    Only 1 map is needed to verify the landmarks mentioned in both page 1 and three. You also need 1 document to solve the major clues EIGHTEEN and THIRTY-(Boundaries of Bedford) that I also documented in my papers..

Note that Thirty- was also used to refer to the Beale Party.

I write this to(21) gave(136) whether it be anything of great or small value(872) has given(15) in thirty-(28) of CAthay and(170) the name(88) you will be rejoiced at(4)
    Last edited by jhonnz41; Feb 12, 2021 at 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    If this is still confusing to you, feel free to research about

The 1819 Purchase of the Harkening Hill(San Salvador).
    This hill was bought by JAMES JOPLING from ELIZABETH WOOD SMITH(Isabella).

also research about Castleton Johnson, The reason why he settled there was in page three.

ph
    May 2020
    270 times
    My Translation: Note that this needs to be translated by the experts, not me. This is only a guide, I substituted some words based on synonyms and page three explanations.

Speak to the group of people that John, Elizabeth and the party gave me. And that John is the name of the noble at the success, that our hill I found with its mainland located on the side of Botetourt. I have purchased Elizabeth’s cabin and gave them their shares and new aliases. In my second expedition to the area, I named their place as Santa Maria, it was owned by Elizabeth. I explored, gave the paper number three and a quantity of gold our leader has given to a man named John. Mary, on the other hand, has the possession of the thirty names involved in the party. When I went to the town of Bedford, I acquired their mountain named as the Harkening Hill. They are the clever people that God gave me in my expedition. John, as well as the land of Indians knew that our men would arrive.

There are Spanish Oaks, and that the route that leads north, there are peaks higher than the area found in the center. There are mines in these areas as well. To the west, there is a lot of birds and fruits too. I went to the south to check for settlements, but found none. To the north, there is a route towards the “4 miles”, I went there and did not see a large settlement and Oak trees.

We travelled many miles without success, all the places are just the same, it was unfit to hide our treasure. Then, we found these people whose names are written here in Spanish. When I came, it seemed impossible to communicate with them. In my Journey to the Indies with the party, the original name of the Harkening Hill I find hard to pronounce. I followed its route going west, as I learned that it was the home of Elizabeth, the only structure that stands out from the rest in the area.

I figured out that from Bedford, it was covered with lush vegetations. I saw another area to the east, it's Campbell County. And I wonder how is it that from the town, we couldn’t see a settlement on the route. Then a great success came to us. To tell you how wonderful my journey is, it was incomparable. It exceeds the value of all the possessions that I owned, this includes the Gold and Silver that are with me. I continued the route to find Mary, it was the other name given when I came at John’s, he gave us two men who would introduce and guide us. Of many miles we travelled without success, a new white female gave us land. Her name is Elizabeth, of all, I have acquired their Mountain. This is the purpose why I wrote this letter. You need to figure out the one I gave a new name of “Salvador”.

I placed it in-between Spanish Oaks. Rejoice at the success that God gave all of us, and search at the end of a small settlement where we find impossible to communicate located in the east. We gave them some of our personal belongings to please them. I have climbed their mountain, the sharp top, that it has never lose its beauty. I think that this mountain is the opposite to view of the nobles in the center land, which was then owned by Elizabeth. In my expedition, I have acquired their Mountain. Then there is also the Taylor’s Mountain located 5 miles from John’s, it was so high too.

When we first went in the area where we found some Indians, I and our Leader gave our personal possessions, we lose all we have at Santa Maria, Elizabeth allowed this. Because of this, The Indians showed us love with their actions and dances, and of all I have acquired guides who are master of the area.

They told me that there are trees that I should see, it was my third adventure. I wonderfully accepted their offer and I came to the end with the party to the area towards the west. There are people, pines and open country God has given. I followed their plans and found out that the natives have no hair, only the men remained there. They welcomed us, now the Indians are together with the party. I wrote this to give more details that may be valuable to the thirty westerners and the names you will be meeting.

I traveled for days. I named a child in my journey. The route of the area toward the west is high. The other group of Indians that the third named was glad that I came at the event. There are quite a number of people, men and women, a small countless community. Our Leader gave many weapons to them. To commemorate the event, I gave the name of Mary Jan(e)?.

The area that I found, there are pines and a vast ranges of meadow land. A success that God gave all of this to the group of John, a name that is well-known in Bedford. I gave all confidence and I know that the people from the west have given me this land.

Towards the north, it was inhabited by a few people, thus I went northward. At Eighteen miles distance, they will be for the pasturage of the first settlers where I met new whites.

In my journey, I write this to tell you that I went to the Indies with great success that I have travelled for such a long distance, to which I gave “Salvador” the name of the route of the harbor-like mountain formation found at the end. I continued the route while thinking that I can give the guides. At the end they had already claimed that this land was their treasure. They are so generous who insisted that this land was their treasure. While travelling, where I found a third adventure, I gave the cities to find out whether they really show that this land was a treasure.

Spun of cotton can be seen on the route that leads north. I climbed their mountains and that the route is elevated with many mountain ranges for new whites.

I explored Bedford, the first city or town that God gave a good land for planting, it is an open country. The place located on its east discovered all our cargos without questions or opposition. So, we proceed without any commotion. I named Bedford in page 2, the place you will be going at to retrieve the treasure.

In my expedition, I gave full confidence which seem to gave us success. I am happy of the treasures volume or quantity, our plans, the group that John, Elizabeth and the party gave where I found people, large flowing rivers, new white small communities. We explored for three days be it valuable or not without troubles God has given me in my Journey. This is to tell you that in the Second page I gave a name, start from the second page.

All days I travelled covered with fear. Cities sent two men to the Indies to ask a question if the letter that I am writing will give me hundreds of dollars in exchange.

The Winter had already set in. I wonder what the name of the route that leads north. It was the place to the Indians. It was impossible to speak to their chief, with this I gave many things. The name of Harkening is given to the third highest mountain. Elizabeth went to the town to see some events. Elizabeth is a success that God gave us.

At once I continued the given route without problems. Few miles distance the towns took some Gold and Silver from us. I forbade north and in contrary, to the west we fail to see success. The noble who has Indians planned areas inhabited by numberless people, it was declared as the town of the natives. The provinces allowed as many learned that John does not know about the letters that I am writing.

Varieties of trees are found on the path where I came north. The land there is good for planting. I found a government and a village to Botetourt, thinking I could not fail the trust that the party gave me, and that to the people who opposed my proceeding, in my expedition to see something great excelled anything. The fifth was my journey I am writing you. I took the holy spirit that our God wonderfully granted through Christ. When I was born, so were my expedition. How in the name of fine plains someone like me excelled.

At a certain mountain formation of the place where I found success, the land there is elevated. The name is harkening hill, and landmarks I explored and mastered since at the end, John allowed all this. Quantity of pure gold that I received, I learned to give without opposition. With this given, the one third is already gone. Anyway, all the remaining were still so much to please the party for bags of gold worth a thousand dollars. I gave the locals and Elizabeth, some called her to witness so I decided not to wait there longer. To us, they had already claimed that this land was their treasure.

There are innumerable people found in the mountains. I continued the said route to the town since the party have gained more confidence. I know of happiness widely and I know countless small communities I named, nobody will see some great rewards and recognition and will sell out the name of their leader. I continued the Indies wishes.

I know that you will be welcomed at the home of John and Mary. I learned that at the end of many journey full of failure, success comes to some. And the blessings that our Lord has given, and of all that will arrive.

Note:
    The word fernandina is very confusing as it could mean adventure/adventurous or a name.
    The word concepcion could mean a gathering or a birth of a child.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links