OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Be the result what it may, however, the game is worth the candle, and we will play it to the end."

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me, I am more puzzled than you guys are. It's still hard to accept that

Proclamation -> from Proclaim -> means Speak
to the people
Fleet(group of people) that the Illustrious King(JOHN) and Queen(ELIZABETH) our Sovereing(PARTY) gave me.
or a King is men, and Queen is women.

If you try it, I think it might be hard to escape from the game that JB Ward is talking about. Using this method, we can get this paragraph...

Proclamation to the people, fleet that the Illustrious King and Queen our Sovereigns gave me, and "a boat with a master seaman", name of Royal Standard success that our Lord has given me Island, I discovered with the mainland on this side me where I Commemoration (I have taken Possession) to each one I gave, a new name given. Me in my second voyage, I named the island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered, I gave the name, and three castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name. When I came to see some great cities or towns, I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation of San Salvador. They are most ingenious men at the glorious success that our Lord has given me in my voyage. Know Isabella, all the isles of India, the Illustrious King of our men arrive.

Man, I should have leave it alone. Now I have regrets doing this. That paragraph drags me into all of this. The last sentences makes me more curious.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Be the result what it may, however, the game is worth the candle, and we will play it to the end."
This is a clue to the actual KEY to the Beale ciphers- Shakespeare's "TWO MEN FROM VERONA".
A play about girl Julia (Hancock) ,a man (Beale) forced to leave his town, and a missing letter(key letter to Morriss).
:icon_study: The phrase, "The game is worth the candle" is from this play. :read2:
*NOTE* Ward's father and cousin John William Sherman were members of the LYNCHBURG THESPIANS and both were familiar with this play, as well as Ward. :director2:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a clue to the actual KEY to the Beale ciphers- Shakespeare's "TWO MEN FROM VERONA".
A play about girl Julia (Hancock) ,a man (Beale) forced to leave his town, and a missing letter(key letter to Morriss).
:icon_study: The phrase, "The game is worth the candle" is from this play. :read2:
*NOTE* Ward's father and cousin John William Sherman were members of the LYNCHBURG THESPIANS and both were familiar with this play, as well as Ward. :director2:

Crap.....you mean there is yet another location to dig? Will the exponential number of solves claimed by so many, how does one keep up with the digging?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crap.....you mean there is yet another location to dig? Will the exponential number of solves claimed by so many, how does one keep up with the digging?

When we consider all of the solves and the number of people involved in all of them it's a wonder they were ever able to keep "all of their Bedford County treasure locations" a secret. I'll bet every time they break ground in the place they find gold. :laughing7:

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we consider all of the solves and the number of people involved in all of them it's a wonder they were ever able to keep "all of their Bedford County treasure locations" a secret. I'll bet every time they break ground in the place they find gold. :laughing7:

They keep it a secret in hopes that they can have it.:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Trust me, I am more puzzled than you guys are. It's still hard to accept that

Proclamation -> from Proclaim -> means Speak
to the people
Fleet(group of people) that the Illustrious King(JOHN) and Queen(ELIZABETH) our Sovereing(PARTY) gave me.
or a King is men, and Queen is women.

If you try it, I think it might be hard to escape from the game that JB Ward is talking about. Using this method, we can get this paragraph...

Proclamation to the people, fleet that the Illustrious King and Queen our Sovereigns gave me, and "a boat with a master seaman", name of Royal Standard success that our Lord has given me Island, I discovered with the mainland on this side me where I Commemoration (I have taken Possession) to each one I gave, a new name given. Me in my second voyage, I named the island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered, I gave the name, and three castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name. When I came to see some great cities or towns, I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation of San Salvador. They are most ingenious men at the glorious success that our Lord has given me in my voyage. Know Isabella, all the isles of India, the Illustrious King of our men arrive.

Man, I should have leave it alone. Now I have regrets doing this. That paragraph drags me into all of this. The last sentences makes me more curious.
LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions