OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, THAT is...? :coffee2:

Look for signs that the hill was altered, rocks moved, find old spoons, pickaxe, ropes etc..

research.png

The treasure was long recovered by the party that I think the Johnson, Dooley, Wood, Buford and Jopling family is involved. There is already an Indian artifacts found in the place they called as Santa Maria.

Why not bother to spend a little time to find something relevant there too?:laughing7:

Maybe start looking for "Trees that seem to touch each one". ;-p

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was recovered long ago? A treasure that never existed?......:laughing7: This too has been a pretty common claim of those certain remedy and solution promoters when they discover no gold at the end of the rainbow VS just admitting that they were wrong. Either that, or, "can't gain access." Point is, "what treasure?" First it has to be established that an actual treasure ever existed, which to this very day, is still just wild speculation and blind hope and nothing more. The only thing I would say that is funny about this mystery is how these same unestablished remedies and solutions keep right on happening, which is actually becoming more of an unexplained mystery then the treasure tale itself......:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What was recovered long ago? A treasure that never existed?......:laughing7: This too has been a pretty common claim of those certain remedy and solution promoters when they discover no gold at the end of the rainbow VS just admitting that they were wrong. Either that, or, "can't gain access." Point is, "what treasure?" First it has to be established that an actual treasure ever existed, which to this very day, is still just wild speculation and blind hope and nothing more. The only thing I would say that is funny about this mystery is how these same unestablished remedies and solutions keep right on happening, which is actually becoming more of an unexplained mystery then the treasure tale itself......:laughing7:
Poe...?

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm getting my pick and shovel, Ill be there by Thursday.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting my pick and shovel, Ill be there by Thursday.

Hey, No digging. Ask Bedford to do that.

If the story is real, the treasure was long gone. If there is..

Honestly, I am more interested in

1. Finding more Indian artifacts in the area east of that hill (Santa Maria).
2. Taking a photo of the "Twin oaks".
3. Finding a "Wild Goose" in Goose creek.:laughing7:.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not finding a gold is very acceptable for this, but finding a broken pickaxe or old utensils for me is greater than finding the gold.

Maybe we can find another "TJB" engraved in the trees or rocks, or maybe it will point us to a treasure in Oak Island. HEHEHE:tongue3:

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just cant figure it out why Buford's Blackhorse tavern in old maps is somewhere near the Goose Creek Valley, Just about 4 miles north of that hill(as mentioned in page 1 and 3 - north), but some data said it was in Montvale. Maybe the map is wrong, or I am very very wrong.

Also, It does not make any sense why do these "for FUN".

On the Fourth of July in 1820, a group of young men decided to
ascend Sharp Top and try to topple what was then the topmost rock, egg-shaped, weighing several
tons, and perfectly balanced on top of the other jumble of boulders at the peak of the mountain.
Using levers and gunpowder, the young men succeeded in dislodging the boulder and sending it
crashing down the mountain side, where it broke into large pieces.

Why "Fourth of July in 1820"?
Too much coincidence going on.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just cant figure it out why Buford's Blackhorse tavern in old maps is somewhere near the Goose Creek Valley, Just about 4 miles north of that hill(as mentioned in page 1 and 3 - north), but some data said it was in Montvale. Maybe the map is wrong, or I am very very wrong.

Also, It does not make any sense why do these "for FUN".

On the Fourth of July in 1820, a group of young men decided to
ascend Sharp Top and try to topple what was then the topmost rock, egg-shaped, weighing several
tons, and perfectly balanced on top of the other jumble of boulders at the peak of the mountain.
Using levers and gunpowder, the young men succeeded in dislodging the boulder and sending it
crashing down the mountain side, where it broke into large pieces.

Why "Fourth of July in 1820"?
Too much coincidence going on.
How so...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread