FEBRUARY 22, 1821 TRANSCONTINENTAL TREATY RADIFIED

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me help you catch up.....

George Graham's secret mission toGalveston Island: Oct/Nov1818.
(3-4 months later)
Treatysigning date: February 1819
Beale’s first visit: January1820
(11 months)
Treaty’s Rat. Date: February 1821
Beale’ssecond visit: January 1822
(11 months)

Going a step further it's interesting to note that both deposit dates fall closely in order between the dates in the above table, nine and ten months respectively.

Treaty signing date: February 1819
(9months)
First Deposit date: November 1819
(2 months)
Beale’sfirst visit: January 1820
(11 months)
Treaty’s Rat. Date:February 1821
(10 months)
Second Deposit date: December 1821
(1month)
Beale’s second and last visit: January 1822
(11months)

This is old research material from years ago, shared here and other places years ago. To date it provides the only "credible" timeline of coincidental events relating to a "possible connection" to the Beale Paper "tale." As for any possible solutions, the very best of technology has attempted to provide solution to C1 with only, and this is important, "with only a 90%" grammatically correct solution ever being achieved. Also, there is no functional key since all of the possible grammatically correct possibilities have already been examined by this "extremely advanced" technology. This only leaves two possibilities, A) that the ciphers never held a grammatically correct solution in the first place, or B) they have been altered in such a way that no grammatically correct solution can ever be obtained. There exist no other possibilities now.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There exist no credible evidence that a Captain Thomas J. Beale of the Beale Papers ever existed.
There exist no credible evidence that his party of adventurers ever existed.
There exist "mountains" of old records and documents that very clearly establish that the gold in question could not have been mined and refined from the region described in the Beale Papers. And the list goes on and on.
It is all of this absence of credible evidences that continues to give birth to all of these "manufactured claims" of remedy and solutions.
Too date, still not a single conclusive fact in support of any of these manufactured remedies and solutions, and with good reason.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Charlie Button, Editor of the Lynchburg Daily News, started that JWS (reporter/writer at that time for LDN) wrote the story; it was/is ALL fiction...

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean after all these years and all your claims you still don't know?....:laughing7:

Sherman was not proved to be the one to print The Beale Papers, but still waiting on any solid proof of the printer! Your opinions are not proof same as the Fen Fan Treasure! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me help you catch up.....

George Graham's secret mission toGalveston Island: Oct/Nov1818.
(3-4 months later)
Treatysigning date: February 1819
Beale’s first visit: January1820
(11 months)
Treaty’s Rat. Date: February 1821
Beale’ssecond visit: January 1822
(11 months)

Going a step further it's interesting to note that both deposit dates fall closely in order between the dates in the above table, nine and ten months respectively.

Treaty signing date: February 1819
(9months)
First Deposit date: November 1819
(2 months)
Beale’sfirst visit: January 1820
(11 months)
Treaty’s Rat. Date:February 1821
(10 months)
Second Deposit date: December 1821
(1month)
Beale’s second and last visit: January 1822
(11months)

This is old research material from years ago, shared here and other places years ago. To date it provides the only "credible" timeline of coincidental events relating to a "possible connection" to the Beale Paper "tale." As for any possible solutions, the very best of technology has attempted to provide solution to C1 with only, and this is important, "with only a 90%" grammatically correct solution ever being achieved. Also, there is no functional key since all of the possible grammatically correct possibilities have already been examined by this "extremely advanced" technology. This only leaves two possibilities, A) that the ciphers never held a grammatically correct solution in the first place, or B) they have been altered in such a way that no grammatically correct solution can ever be obtained. There exist no other possibilities now.

Some of your information is in ERROR!

On March 8th, 1819 Clay informed Monroe that at the time Congress first ratified the Transcontinental Treaty, Florida was no longer a possession of Spain.

Then 8 months later.
in November 1819 First Deposit date.

On February 19, 1821, the senate again ratified the treaty!

Then 10 months later.
December 1821 Second Deposit date

Time Laps of original travel.

Early in April 1817, left old Virginia for St. Louis, Mo.

Then 8 months later.
About the first of December, we reached our destination, Santa Fe.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using coincidences or near coincidences to support legends is suspect at best. Everything date, birth, event etc has coincidences that can be made.

Take for example, my birth date, March 8th (that's my real birth date). Now if i wanted to find coincidences for say, why i'm so clairvoyant in predicting the stock market, understand that on March 8th, 1817 the New York Stock exchange was founded. Furthermore, 200 years later, on the 200th anniversary year of the New York Stock Exchange, I had my best year ever, gaining 8 percent across my entire stock portfolio and it was the 8th year in a row i made a gain since the 2008 stock market crash. Coincidence?!

See how that works? Given any birth, war, historical event, date, legend, death, etc etc and you can make all kinds of coincidental connections to sow the seeds of some conspiracy, coverup, mystical event, legend, or any narrative you are trying to promote.

Facts solves cases, not coincidences. Most all legends are made up of loose associations and coincidences, all wrapped in an impossibly implausible tale, that forces one to suspend disbelief and ignore all semblance of logic and facts that are counter to the story.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of your information is in ERROR!

On March 8th, 1819 Clay informed Monroe that at the time Congress first ratified the Transcontinental Treaty, Florida was no longer a possession of Spain.

Then 8 months later.
in November 1819 First Deposit date.

On February 19, 1821, the senate again ratified the treaty!

Then 10 months later.
December 1821 Second Deposit date

Time Laps of original travel.

Early in April 1817, left old Virginia for St. Louis, Mo.

Then 8 months later.
About the first of December, we reached our destination, Santa Fe.

If you say so.....:laughing7:

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so.....:laughing7:

Mistake 1. Treaty signing date: February 1819
a. The Spanish king delayed signing and ratification for two years, but the treaty officially took effect in February 1821.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread