OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Beale Papers is NOT a work of fiction because of your lack of the "smoking gun" claim , then we're back to the story narrative being true and solving the ciphers will lead to Beale's treasure vault.
I see the "smoking gun" being the "borrowed" events of the Risque/Ward extended family that made their way into the story narrative and the disclaimer of not to neglect your legitimate business activities to look for this treasure.
That is as good as a "smoking gun" one will ever get for this work of fiction for profit.

Not at all. And if you're suggesting that your circumstantial evidences present that smoking gun then you must also accept that everyone else's circumstantial evidence is their smoking gun too because that same complete lack of confirmation also exist in your theory as well. You're just showing bias to your own conclusions, which are reasonable for sure, but like everyone else you still lack that same confirmation. The way I see it then, if it's ok for you to say, "Hey, my theory is right and I can prove it" then it should be perfectly acceptable with you when everyone else makes that same unconfirmed claim. I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm just saying that, like everyone else, there's zero confirmation/smoking gun. And there's the big nudge "in all of them" like it or not. Of course, there are many (most) of them that are just way too over the top......:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...and there NEVER will be a smoking gun, but...
When all the theories are eliminated due to lack of collaboration of events outside of the Beale Papers, all that remains is the fictional story created from the imagination of the author/authors drawn from events from their extended family.
YEP!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If the Beale Papers is NOT a work of fiction because of your lack of the "smoking gun" claim , then we're back to the story narrative being true and solving the ciphers will lead to Beale's treasure vault.
I see the "smoking gun" being the "borrowed" events of the Risque/Ward extended family that FIREmade their way into the story narrative and the disclaimer of not to neglect your legitimate business activities to look for this treasure.
That is as good as a "smoking gun" one will ever get for this work of fiction for profit.
The Beale Pamphlet was written as a fund-raiser in memory of Lynchburg, Va. fire-fighters killed in a Ware-house fire (5); "THE FIRE" was in 1883... :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, tis the season again, so I'm going to be grabbing my metal detector and getting busy recovering gold and silver that "I know is there" one piece at a time.....:laughing7: Maybe this year I'll find a signet ring with the initials TJB on it. Already found the one Robert Morris lost.....:laughing7:
DSCN1081 cleaned.jpg

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just noticed that you guys make umpteen posts about absolutely nothing.....have you dug it up yet?

:laughing7:

Rebel-KGC

Jul 19, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and there NEVER will be a smoking gun, but...
When all the theories are eliminated due to lack of collaboration of events outside of the Beale Papers, all that remains is the fictional story created from the imagination of the author/authors drawn from events from their extended family.

TRUE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions