BEALE'S CIPHER: THE LOCALITY OF THE VAULT (FULL MESSAGE USING THE FIRST VOYAGE)

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Translated: (Some translation could be wrong, So I will leave the rest to you)

Speak to the group of people that John and Elizabeth our Party gave me, John is the name of the Noble, of our success. That our Captain has given me a land, I discovered that the mainland on this side is where I settled, cabin of Elizabeth(originally Thomas Wood) I have taken possession. To each one I gave a new names or aliases. Me in my second Journey, I named the place as Santa Maria. It is where Elizabeth lives. I explored the area, gave the name and three Wagons of Pure Gold our Captain has given to John. And that Mary has took possession of a cipher, the 30 names and residences. When I went to the town of Bedford, I have acquired their mountain with the permission of Elizabeth, the Harkening Hill. They are the most Ingenious men at the glorious success that God has given me in my Journey. Elizabeth, All the land of Indians and John knew that our men will arrive.

There are Spanish Oak Trees, and the path that leads northward, there are peaks incomparably higher than the centre area. Vast mines of gold and other metals on these areas and there are many kinds of birds and great variety of fruits in the area toward the west. I went to the south to check whether there is a large city or settlement, but found none. And the path that led northward, the 4 miles(Buford's), I failed to see some great cities and Spanish Oak trees.

Many miles we traveled without seeing great, places are just like all the others(the same). The names of Spanish(Juan, Maria, Isabella). Success that God wonderfully granted us. There are people without number but with names. When I came there, it was impossible to speak to the people(Indians, see more on page 1 and 3). Me in my Journey to the Indies with the group, the name of the Harkening Hill I couldn't pronounce. I followed the route of that area toward the west as I know that it was the home of Elizabeth, the only structure that clearly stands out from the rest in the area.

And thus, glorious success so high. To tell you(to Morriss) how lovely my Journey was, It exceeds incomparably higher than the personal possessions that I have. At once I continued the said route to find Mary, the other new name given when I came at John's. The group that the "Illustrious King"(john) excelling any in the area sent two men to Introduce and guide us. Of many miles we traveled without seeing a settlement, a new white female(first settlers) gave me a land, that the name is Elizabeth, Of all I have taken possession/owned their Mountain. And that, I write this to tell you to figure out one that I gave a new name, SALVADOR.

I have set in lovely Spanish Oak trees, In-between them. Rejoice at the glorious success that God has given and SEARCH at the end of a few small settlements where it was impossible to speak to the eastward(Santa Maria). I succeded in talking to them, I gave them some of everything I had. In my Journey, I have climbed their mountain (Sharp top) that they seem to touch the sky, that they never lose their greenness, that I thought it might be the mainland opposite to the view of the Nobles in the center land. It was owned by Elizabeth(?). In my Journey I have purchased/owned their mountain, and there the Indians Mountain(Taylor's Mountain), 5 miles from John which I gave the name of Spanish, so high that seems to touch the sky.

In my Journey, the first time I went there, I gave the place that I found. That our Captain has gave all this to the Indians(As to why one third was taken on page one and three) and have Lost all my possessions of Santa Maria, Elizabeth has wonderfully accepted. Because of this the Indians show so much love that they would give their very hearts by speaking and actions/dances. And of all, I have taken possession of a galley(Not literally a galley/Guides or helpers. See next paragraph the galley).

I have been told that there are trees that I should not fail to see, the third adventure. I forbade disappointing them so I agreed. I came to the end with the group of that area toward the west(possibly Taylors Mountain page 3). There are people, Wonderful Pine woods and Open Country our Captain has given(weapons page 1) and I found at the end that it's true that the natives have NO HAIR, only the males remained there, who has cheerfully accepted us. With this(Now), The Indians are together with the group. In my Journey, I write this to gave whether it will be anything of great or small value has given the thirty- westerners and the names you will be meeting.

I traveled for days, I named a Female in my journey. The route of that area toward the west peaks incomparably higher than the people. Other Indians, the group that the third Fernandina(a person?) named was glad when I came at the glorious birth. There are people without number, men and women, high Queen Indians, countless small communities. Our Captain has gave many weapons(page 3: no iron, nor steel nor weapons nor sharpened sticks(weapons/spears)), in commemoration I gave the name of Mary Month of First. (Could it be Mary Jane?)

Land that I explored, there are wonderful pine woods and extensive ranges of meadow land. The glorious success that God has granted all of this to the group of John, a well-known name in the area. Speak and search in the noble cities or towns, and I have gave all confidence, and I know that the people has given me this land(Johnson-Dooley) of that isle toward the west.

Led northward in my journey, there are lands inhabited by numberless people, thus I went North(at EIGHTEEN). They will be to the first settlers, for farming where I found new whites.

In my journey, I write this to tell you how I went to the Indies with a glorious success that I have been to distance, to which I gave "SALVADOR" the name of the sea-coast of a certain Harbor (located) to the end (of Bedford). At once I continued the said route while thinking, I should give shares to the guides. I found out at the end of many distance we traveled together that they have already taken that this Land was their treasure, and they are so generous who insisted that this land was enough. My Journey where I found a third adventure or exploration, I gave the cities or towns to test whether as if they really cared that this land was a treasure(enough).

Spun of cotton(can be seen on) the route led northward. I have climbed the mountains, and that it is elevated with many mountains for new whites.

I learned that Bedford is the first town other people God gave a fine plains(for planting) and open country. The first land to the eastward discovered all the cargo's with the party to the people without opposition. And of all at once, I continued the said route, so they returned no iron, nor steel, nor weapons. I named the land you will be going at in Thirty.

In my journey, I have gave in confidence and they were the finest which seems to give glorious success. I am grateful for the possession of the holy spirit(Unsure if Holy Spirit/Quantity of Treasure), the plans, the group that John, Elizabeth and our Party gave me where I found people, large flowing rivers, small communities and explored for three days be anything of great or small value without problems God has given me in my Journey. This to tell you that in page 2 I named(Buford/Black horse Tavern), begin from page 2(or solve it first?).

All days I traveled covered with fear. Town sent two men to the Indies(Peaks of Otter Area) to ask whether the letter that I am writing will give me hundreds of dollars in exchange.

My journey, the winter had already set in. I wonder what is the name of the route that led northward. It was the land to the Indians. It was impossible to speak for their chief, with this I gave many things. The name of San Salvador(Harkening Hill) is given to the third hill (of the Peaks of Otter) owned by Elizabeth and Jonathan. The town(of Indians) is peculiar. Elizabeth is a success that God has given the party.

At once I continued the said route without problems as usual. Miles distance a town have stolen Gold and Silver. I forbade northward, in contrary to the west and fail to see glorious success. Mary who has the Indians, the town(harkening?) is inhabited by numberless people(city people?rural?Mons?). The plan was declared as the town of the natives. Provinces(of the Indians) allowed as many learned that John does not know with the letters I am writing.

Variety of trees right I came on the route led northward are rich and fertile for planting. I found a government and a city/town/village to Botetourt thinking I could not fail many that the thirty- Beale Party(fleet/sovereign) gave me(trust). And as I learned, to the people that was against my proceeding, or them, for in my journey to see some great is the best. The fifth was my journey I am writing(telling) you, I have taken the Holy spirit that our Lord has wonderfully granted through Christ. When I was born, so were my journey. How in the name of fine plains one was very successful.

At a certain Harbor of the land I found success, the land there is elevated, the name of Harkening Hill and landmarks I explored and mastered since at the end to each one, John allowed all this. The Indians with the group give their very hearts, Quantity of pure gold I have been received I discovered given without opposition. With this given, the one third is already taken, all the remaining were still so much to please the party for a bag of gold worth a thousand dollars. I gave the Indians/Locals and Mary, someone called Elizabeth to witness so I determined not to wait there longer, to us, they had already claimed that this land was their treasure.

There is elevated and innumerable people. I continued the route forthwith his town since we gained more confidence. I know of happiness widely and I know that countless small communities I mentioned, no towns nor villages will see great rewards and sell out the name of His Divine Majesty (Leader/Elizabeth) I continued the Indies wishes.

I know you will be cheerful at John and Elizabeth. Me in my journey, I learned that at the end of many distance (traveled) that nothing new appeared, (new/good) comes to some, and great success that our Lord has given, and of all that will arrive.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UNTRANSLATED -I Like this better than the translated one

Proclamation (speak) to the people, fleet that the Illustrious King and
Queen our Sovereigns gave me, (and a boat with a master seaman, name of
Royal Standard) success that our Lord has given me Island, I discovered
with the mainland on this side me where I commemoration (I have taken Possession).
To each one I gave, a new name given. Me in my voyage <second, I named the
island of Santa Maria, of His Divine Majesty. I discovered, I gave the name, and
three castellanos of pure gold Lord has given the Illustrious king, and Queen have taken
possession how in thirty- (the name). When I came to see some great cities,
I have taken possession for their highness by proclamation, of San
Salvador. They are most ingenious men at the glorious success that our
Lord has given me in my voyage. Know Isabella, all the isles of India, the
Illustrious King of our men arrive.

And lovely as trees are in Hispaniola appeared, and that the coast
led northward peaks incomparably higher than in centre isle. Vast mines
of gold and other metals in this island, and there are many kinds of
birds and a great variety of fruits that isle toward the west. To make
for the south to find out whether there was any king or large city, but
with no kind of government, and that the coast led northward, the fourth,
fail to see some great cities and lovely as trees are in Spain.

Many leagues that nothing new appeared, island like all the others.
(The name of Hispaniola) success, that our Lord wonderfully granted. People
without number but with name. When I came it was impossible to speak to
the people. Me in my voyage to the Indies with the fleet, the name of
San Salvador I could not speak. I followed the coast of that isle toward
the west, as I know, commemoration of his Divine Majesty, display of the
Royal Standard, without opposition excelling any.

I determined in thirty, were covered with blossoms, there were palm
trees. I saw another isle to the eastward, Santa Maria, gave a new name-
towns and finding at the end how in thirty, no towns nor villages.
And thus, glorious success that so high. To tell you how lovely my voyage,
peaks incomparably higher than taken possession I discovered. At once I
continued the said route to find Maria, other new name when I came to
Juana. Fleet that the illustrious king, excelling any, sent two men to
has given me proclamation and display. Of many leagues that nothing new
appeared, a new blancas Queen given me island, that the name of San
Salvador. Of all I have taken possession for their highness, and that I
write this to tell you, to find out one I gave a new name, SALVADOR.

I have taken possession set in lovely as trees are in Spain, nor
are they fit for them. ReJOiced at the glorious success that our Lord
has given and finding at the end of a few small settlements where it was
impossible to speak to the eastward, and succeeded in talking to them.
I gave them some of everything I had. Me in my voyage I have taken
possession for their higHNess, that they seem to touch the sky, that
they never lose their foliage, thus to each one that I thought it might
be the mainland opposition to the display of the Royal Standard in the
centre isle, of his divine majesty. In my voyage I have taken possession
for their highness, and there the Indies Highness, Fifth Juana, which I
gave the name of HispaNIola. so high that they seem to touch the sky.

Me in my voyage, the first, island I discovered I gave, that our
Lord has given all this the Indians and are losing all I have taken
possession of Santa Maria. Divine Majesty who has wonderfully granted,
all this the Indians show so much love that they would give their very
hearts by proclamation and display, and of all I have taken possession
a galley.

I have been told that trees I could not fail to see, the third
Fernandina, I forbade worthless things being given to them. I came to
the end with the fleet of that isle toward the west, people, wonderful
pine woods and open country our Lord has given. Concepcion I have taken,
and finding at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared true
that the natives have NO hair, only the men remaining there who has
wonderfully granted. All this, Indies with the fleet in my voyage. I
write this to gave whether it be anything of great or small value has
given in thirty- of CAthay, and the name you will be rejoiced at.

Days I sailed. Queen I named in my voyage. The coast of that isle
toward the west peaks incomparably higher than the people. Other Indians
the fleet that the third named be rejoiced when I came at the glorious
concepcion. People without number, King and Queen, numberless people and
High Queen Indians, countless small communities. Our Lord has given
extensive weapons. In commemoration I gave the name of Santa Maria month
of first.

Island I discovered, there are wonderful piNE woods and very
extensive ranges of meadow land. The glorious success that our Lord has
granted all this. The fleet that the illustrious king, excelling any
name, proclamation and display of the royal standard cities or towns.
And I have give all confidence and I know that the people has given me
this land of that isle toward the west.

Led northward in my voyage, islands inhabited by numberless people,
thus to each one I led northward. At eighteen they will be to the first,
for pasturage where I discovered new blancas.

My voyage I wriTE this to tell you how to the Indies glorious
success, that I have been to distance to which I gave SALVADOR the name
of the sea-coast, a certain harbor to the end. Once, I continued the
said route thinking, I gave with the fleet, finding at the end of many
leagues that already taken that this land was an island, and so generous,
who have taken possession that this land was an island. My voyage, me
where I discovered a Third Fernandina, I gave the cities or towns to
find out whether as if they show so much love that this land was an
island.

of Spun cotton the coast led northward. I have taken their highness
and that the coast led northward is elevated with many mountains for a
new blancas.

I discovered thirty- the first cities, other people Lord has given
fine plains and open country. The first island, the eastward with the
fleet discovered all I have taken possession to the people without
opposition. And of all at once, I continued the said route, so they
returned no iron, nor, steel, nor weapons. I named the island you will
be rejoiced at in thirty.

In my voyage, I have gave in confidence and they were the finest
which seem to given glorious success. Be rejoiced at the possession for
their highness, de Concepcion, Fleet that the illustrious king and Queen
our Sovereigns gave me, where I discovered people, large flowing rivers,
new blancas small communities, and explored for three days be anything
of great or small value without opposition Lord has given me. In my
voyage, this to tell you second I named, Guanaham the second.

All days I sailed covered with fear. Cities sent two men to the
Indies to tell that in return, I thought it might be whether my voyage
I write given me hundred.

My voyage, the winter had already set in. I discovered coast led
northward name a marvel, Island to the Indies. It was impossible to speak
for their highness, this I gave a great many islands. The name of San
Salvador given to the third their Highness by proclamation. His Divine
Majesty Fernandina, Cities or towns peculiarities. His Divine Majesty
success that our Lord has given.

At once I continued the said route, standard without opposition.
Leagues distance towns have taken possession of Gold and other metals.
I forbade northward, contrary to west, and fail to see glorious success.
Majesty who has the Indies, de Concepcion inhabited by numberless people
cities. De Concepcion proclamation, towns of the natives, provinces allow
as many discovered that the Illustrious King not with know my voyage I
write.

Trees of six or eight varieties, the coast led northward write I
came are rich and fertile for planting. I discovered king or large city
to the Sovereign, thinking I could not fail many that thirty- fleet
Sovereigns gave me. And as I discovered to the people that was against
my proceeding, or them, for In my voyage to see some great excelling
any. The fifth was my voyage I write you. I have taken His Divine Majesty
that our Lord has wonderfully granted in Christendom given me. When I
appeared, so were my voyage. How in the name of fine plains, one was a
sharpened stick at a certain harbor.

Of the island I discovered success, the land there is elevated,
name of San Salvador, and display I discovered an master since at the
end to each one, the Illustrious King granted all this. The Indies with
the fleet give their very hearts. Castellanos of pure gold I have been
received, I discovered given without opposition. This given, the third
already taken. All the others were as much pleased how in thirty, for a
leathern strap gold of a thousand islands. I gave the Indies and Queen.
To see, some call His Divine Majesty so I determined not to wait there
longer. To us, they had already taken that this land was an island.

There is elevated and innumerable people. I continued the said
route, the fourth of his cities since they have gained more confidence.
I know of be rejoiced widely and I know countless small communities I
named, no towns nor villages see some great proclamation, and gave the
name of His Divine Majesty. I continued the Indies glorious success.

I know you will be rejoiced at the illustrious king and Queen. In my voyage,
I discovered, at the end of many leagues that nothing new appeared,
ashore to some. And great success that our Lord has given, and of all
arrive.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thread titled Voyage to Guanaham is gone. I cant find it, did I violate a rule?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread