OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 1: The Hill given by Mary

Return at the Harbor-like formation of the Blue Ridge mountains(follow its foot), show I named name (Possible Alias: Thomas J. Beale) for I in his name called it as "Illustrious King", Building towns and villages(Wood/Carpenter/Contractor(unsure)). Without hesitation, follow the route of that place toward the eastward(Sheep creek road) to Mary (Search for Polly's Ordinary), the MAJESTY who wonderfully gave the hill(Johnson-Dooley) set in the end of SANTA MARIA. Of the nobles are the owner(Land Title) of the Harkening Hill that our Captain has taken possession, he went to the land of Indians with the group, the Captain has given the first cargo(treasure).

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 2: Give a new name of their mountain(San Salvador)

In my journey, I write this to tell you. One third of the gold is great, I gave to the locals to buy their mountain, I acquired it. In my letter I write this as "Their Highness by proclamation, Standard without Opposition", and to tell you, Jonathan and Elizabeth's home is a view of the Nobles that stand's out in Santa Maria the small village with the group that never failed to see and found countless small communities. It has a Queen, our party was successful that our party gave me the name(title/ownership) of "San Salvador". In my letter, I write this to tell you to give a new name of their mountain.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 3: Guanaham

When I returned I heard in the town of Bedford, of Harkening Hill, the first communities(mons) and people can be talk to and seen, and found at the end of many miles that nobody settled because the people there fled, there is no towns nor villages with no kind of government. I heard from other tribe of Indians(tutelo) the first (original) name of Harkening Hill. Proceeding its northern route, it was inhabited by numberless people, the group that John, Elizabeth and the party gave me heard that it was from other Indians(Northern tribes). I know you will be cheerful at Elizabeth/Mary. Our party gave me great many lands in Bedford. Queen(Elizabeth) granted all these. The group that discovered called it Guanaham.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 4: Journey already set

Mary have taken possession of the Names and gave me a land toward the west(Johnson-Dooley) who have found no towns. Owner of the Harkening(refers to Mary) so they(locals) returned no iron, nor steel, nor weapons taken. That this (Because they are the owners), nobody opposed Elizabeth. See some great cities or towns (smaller/Santa Maria) with no kind of government and Queen's name discovered an elder of the Harkening hill. The Noble, John, went to the Indies with the group( the party). All this the Indians I found has taken possession(settled/lived). You how(How = to get there in the area) in Bedford John already set.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 5: End of this land is an Island, I write this totellyou

I learned there Majesty of Santa Maria went to the People of the Royal Standard(Noble people) to buy their mountain(JD Farm Hill). My wish(land title/request) was given to me at the third Journey. I write Standard(As usual/same in page 2 but) with Opposite(The End letter) name of Harkening, ISSES(taken from I, success, indians, the, was). End of this land was a hill. In my letters I wrote it in Tutelo.

Note: Tutelo out of Totellyou. Feel free to search about Tutelo use of peaks of Otter. Otter could be from TOTTEROS/TOTTEROY.:dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraph 6: The noble with many lands

The noble without opposition has many lands inhabited by numberless people. The first land I found I gave the name of Santa Maria(East from JD Farm). At once I continued the said route that John, Elizabeth and our Party gave me.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just "Trash-Talking"; NO proof...

Just a research, I am not capable of going there and investigate, nor visit your libraries and museums.

But, You guys are always FREE to do your own research though...::thumbsup:
This solution will always be free for Interpretation. If you want, you can always make your own translation.

It will be bias if all the data came from me, you might think I am hoaxing.

Just let me know what you found out..:occasion14:

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just "Trash-Talking"; NO proof...

I am so excited that someone might actually investigate this and found more data that links to the "HARBOR THEORY?".
Hehe..anyway, just research and let me know what you guys find out.

Maybe, start from Harkening Hill purchase, then the dislodging of Boulders on Sharp top, then the removal of stones by Paschal Buford..

I wonder what are you guys so afraid of researching?

Please don't give up on a tale or a story made up by JB Ward..:tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a research, I am not capable of going there and investigate, nor visit your libraries and museums.

But, You guys are always FREE to do your own research though...::thumbsup:
This solution will always be free for Interpretation. If you want, you can always make your own translation.

It will be bias if all the data came from me, you might think I am hoaxing.

Just let me know what you found out..:occasion14:

"Exactly!".....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions