The 3rd Beale's letter

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably similar to one claiming that the Beale Party smelted and sand cast the gold into 60% pure bars the silver a little more pure and were transported in false bottom wagons in 30 gallon Boone's salt brine pots to Bedford county by Beale and ten of his associates.
'NUFF SAID!

When you have a flat tire on your car or run out gas, you have a flat tire and run out of gas for life. Damn man what is your problem.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not me that is running on empty.
'NUFF SAID!

You don't need gas, you have been walking in the desert for years.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably similar to one claiming that the Beale Party smelted and sand cast the gold into 60% pure bars the silver a little more pure and were transported in false bottom wagons in 30 gallon Boone's salt brine pots to Bedford county by Beale and ten of his associates.
'NUFF SAID!

False bottom wagons? Why not simply use the space/time warp tunnel some here have stated exists?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, there were many EMPTY Salt Brine Pots @ Holy Land, USA years ago; outside of Bedford (city), Va.; MAYBE cache was found & Smith Mountain Lake, Va. was built... dunno.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, there were many EMPTY Salt Brine Pots @ Holy Land, USA years ago; outside of Bedford (city), Va.; MAYBE cache was found & Smith Mountain Lake, Va. was built... dunno.
Was owned/managed by a JOHNSON family. Wife & I went there to walk/hike. i think that the TOMB that Christ arose from was the location of the "Beale Treasure" (at first), the ppl living around there were VERY secretive (like a CULT). Grave-yard is still there...

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was owned/managed by a JOHNSON family. Wife & I went there to walk/hike. i think that the TOMB that Christ arose from was the location of the "Beale Treasure" (at first), the ppl living around there were VERY secretive (like a CULT). Grave-yard is still there...

Who exactly is JOHNSON FAMILY?

Is it related so Castleton Johnson? Uhhm...can I ask data about this?what to google?

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why do I always encounter the last names of Johnson and Smith? It's like something that keeps me interested. Who are they really?Is this another coincidence?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnson & Smith, not like they're two of the most used names in America, oh wait, yes they are.....:laughing7:

And the Beale tale has a long history of attracting the deeply religious, which is quite common with many tales of fabulous treasure where there exist no actual evidences.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Why do I always encounter the last names of Johnson and Smith? It's like something that keeps me interested. Who are they really?Is this another coincidence?
Could be... wife & i "over-nited" in Noah's Ark, there, once... it was NICE!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It was a BOB JOHNSON, who created it in memory of his son.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
juskevicius, hey good idea & try,seems it didnt work
JMO,the names and res. should be real names and places

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread