The 3rd Beale's letter

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
In this series articles I begin to unravel some of the complexities of Bealeā€™s cryptograms. I was able to decipher only 3rd Bealeā€™s cryptogram. In this first article, I publish in Files section Names_and_residences.PDF of decrypted third letter that stored information about the names of the members of the squad of gold diggers and those who allegedly had to share the treasure found; the second pdf Numbered_words_and_deviation.PDF contains referenced text with code numbers. A publication used to decipher the third message is this:
ā€“ The St. Louis Directory and Register, Containing the Names, Professions, and Residence of All the Heads of Families and Persons in Business; By John A. Paxton; 1821. The referenced text starts here: St. Louis, Missouri, is a flourishing incorporated post town.
The first letter S of the first word corresponds to code "1" in the encoded text. The first letter M of the second word corresponds to code "2" in the encoded text, and so on. In the second article, I will publish the description of finding right text used to encode the 3rd letter. In the third article, I will provide considerations on the possibility of decoding the first encoded text, which contains exact location of a treasure. View attachment Numbered_words_and_deviation.pdf and View attachment Names_and_residences.pdf

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a reference page.
Page_no_9.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C1 C1.gif
C2 C2.gif
C3 C3.gif

I tried all three. The "KEY" does not work for one, two or three.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mentioned KEY (The St. Louis Directory and Register, Containing the Names, Professions, and Residence of All the Heads of Families and Persons in Business; By John A. Paxton; 1821. The referenced text starts here: St. Louis, Missouri, is a flourishing incorporated post town) works well for C3. Please try.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried. I saw your transcription. Does not work for me sorry.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While writing and constructing the Job Print Pamphlet, the author made several mistakes intentionally or not to stop a would be treasure hunter for searching for the treasure. Go to "Beale Papers Hoax" by Roger Grambihler on the Ron Gervais webpage number 23 and you will find over 100 mistakes or more made by the author on encoding the three cipher codes. With the ciphers from 1 to 241 the author made zero mistakes. He had the right letter on the right cipher every time. From 246 to 466, the author made only one mistake. But once you get past 480 the author made a huge blunder by recounting 480 again. Every cipher above 480 should be off by a count of 10 with any cipher above 480 but the author not seeing his mistake or either making the mistake intentional to stop any treasure hunter from pursuing the codes any further----the author hits every letter still deciphering C2 when he should have been off by a count of 10. Sometimes the author looked on the wrong side of his own count and picked a preceding cipher of minus 9 sometimes the author would look on the right side of his count and be off by a count of 11. It is quite obvious the author did not want you to pursue any further than rechecking his solved C2. But if you proceeded any further and actually tried to solve C1 to find the exact locality of the vault. The author placed at least four stop blocks for the treasure hunter to find and abandon this hopeless pursuit. These stop blocks later became known as the Gillgoly Strings for Jim Gillgolly that found the strings. One string starts at the 44 cipher "aaabbcdeffiflk" Second String starts at 84th cipher "abbbccccdde" The third string starts at cipher number 113, "bedde" If you got this far the author then throws at the treasure hunter a multi-billions in a chance string that should stop anyone from going any further in this pursuit at cipher number sequence 188, "abcdefghiijklmmnohpp" The author is saying, "STOP STOP STOP GO NO FURTHER" Over 57 times the author hit the right letter above 480 where he miscounted and he hit the right letter in spite of the miscount. Surely, Thomas J. Beale did not make the same miscount as the author made. This in itself proves the BEALE TREASURE CIPHER CODES ARE NOTHING BUT A HOAX. Stop wasting your time for this illusion of treasure. Screenshot_2021-04-07 The Beale Papers.png

The author also when writing down his decipherment for the Job Print Pamphlet made another huge mistake. Instead of printing hundreds for the weight of the gold and silver he publishes "thousands" Why would the author make such mistakes. Simply because the author was trying to write a story with very little work or even a re-check of what he had in the story. The Story is nothing but a treasure HOAX.

Screenshot_2021-04-07 The Beale Papers(8).png

Screenshot_2021-04-07 The Beale Papers(9).png

Last edited:

Str8 Shooter

Greenie
Jun 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The author also when writing down his decipherment for the Job Print Pamphlet made another huge mistake. Instead of printing hundreds for the weight of the gold and silver he publishes "thousands" Why would the author make such mistakes. Simply because the author was trying to write a story with very little work or even a re-check of what he had in the story.

How is that a mistake. I can see Beale writing from a ledger that counted hundreds and represented it as such in his encipherment. But ten hundred and thirty eight hundred are properly expressed as one thousand and three thousand eight hundred respectively, which the author was relating to the readers of his paper.

This is further evidence that the author of the Beale papers and the author of the original ciphers were two different people.

OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wilt Poth
Mafia Bawor
B Sebolao
Wital Tood
Arthur Tia
Ana Aiv
All these names are seen in the list. Letters got there accidentally?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prove some of those people with documents. They never existed.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why claim their names are found in C3?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably similar to one claiming that the Beale Party smelted and sand cast the gold into 60% pure bars the silver a little more pure and were transported in false bottom wagons in 30 gallon Boone's salt brine pots to Bedford county by Beale and ten of his associates.
'NUFF SAID!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread