Now I am a believer !! There are silver caches out there !! 5 and 3/4 lbs worth!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Re: Now I am a believer !! There are silver caches out there !! 5 and 3/4 lbs wo

Congrats Red.gif

Attachments

• Congrats Red.gif
    Congrats Red.gif
    146.5 KB · Views: 29,583

Dan32981

Nov 11, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding find man!, now i still have hope of finding my silver cache in Maine!, I think everytime a detectorist goes out, and hunts an old field, foundation or home site its always in the back of their minds! My buddy and I hunt all over Maine just about every weekend that we can get away! Again..Great find!!! Let us know of any key dates!

-Dan

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shaaaawing!!!!!!! :wav: :wav: :hello2: :headbang:

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MaineRelic said:
Mainedigger said:
WOW!!!!!! AWESOME find...Congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Where in Maine are ya?
Bangor !! YOU??

Near Portland, but guess I should have been hunting near Bangor!!!!! Once again, FANTASTIC find, Congrats!!!

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Now I am a believer !! There are silver caches out there !! 5 and 3/4 lbs wo

Absolutely incredible. That makes me want to call in sick today and get out detecting! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That is absolutely incredible. That is definitely a banner find for sure. Any stories of treasure/leads in the area that you found this. You may have been the finder of an old legend. That is awesome. :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :hello2: :blob7: :blob5: I would not be able to sleep for days. I hope you are planning to go over the site again. To find some more would be great.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Congratulations :thumbsup: I really hope there are at least a couple of key dates for you in that HUGE pile of silver. Talk about an instant coin collection WOW.

HH Charlie

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
very impressive find. I'd wear out 2 pairs of shoes doing the happy dance.

wtg

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Score!!!!!! Gives us all a little incentive! Now We are all wating to see the KEy dates to double your find! :thumbsup:
Congrats! Hey can I look you up next time I am in Maine? :icon_king: Can you do state parks up there?

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to see the inventory and a RARE date(s) on the coins!!!!!!!! Congrats, you're my HERO! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pakeha63

Nov 13, 2008
Stockton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo ST
Absolutely fantastic!!! :thumbsup:This is what everyone dreams of finding. Can't wait to see if you have any key dates in that lot. Congratulations :)

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
Holy Smokes! What an incredible find! Good for you!!! This just goes to show that persistence pays off!!!

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[size=14pt]SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!

[/size]

WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE BREAKDOWN ON DATES, MINT MARKS, ETC..AND SOME CLOSE UP PHOTOS !!

WTG

ROCKYREDBARON

HH TO ALL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread