St. Louis road trip to a POUNDED park gave me a $1000 dime. A shocker 1916D Merc - Page 12
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: St. Louis road trip to a POUNDED park gave me a $1000 dime. A shocker 1916D Merc

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I look foward to Coin Hunting anytime I get a chance...

Jan 2008
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Garrett Ace 250
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: St. Louis road trip to a POUNDED park gave me a $1000 dime. A shocker 1916D Merc

Whoa!!! Holy Smokes!!! Congrats are definately in order... Unbelievable!!! I think I'll do the YETI Dance Too. HH
    Best Find Yet: 1853 $1 Gold Piece & Abe Lincoln Re-Election Pin 1864

us
    Dec 2006
    MI
    V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
    14 times
    Honey Holes
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: St. Louis road trip to a POUNDED park gave me a $1000 dime. A shocker 1916D Merc

Nice Bro, thats a dream come true for most folks. I like the rings too, sweet! Keep it up. J.
    Dig Deep!

us
    Feb 2007
    paterson nj
    discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50
    611 times

congrats awesome find

us
    Feb 2005
    Bavaria Germany
    Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
    166 times

Great post and a big congrats on the 1916D! HH, Mike

Charter Member
    Bryce-IL

Aug 2007
    Wherever Silver's Hidin'
    Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
    614 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Bavaria Mike
    Great post and a big congrats on the 1916D! HH, Mike
    Thanks Mike

Quote Originally Posted by geo4472
    congrats awesome find
    Thanks geo

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganJay
    Nice Bro, thats a dream come true for most folks. I like the rings too, sweet! Keep it up. J.
    Thanks J. Yep...I don't think I ever had a 2 ring day until that day either.

Quote Originally Posted by wyattrr
    Whoa!!! Holy Smokes!!! Congrats are definately in order... Unbelievable!!! I think I'll do the YETI Dance Too. HH
    Thanks Wyatt. Get the dance on film please
    My field test of the Sunray X-5 coil is published in the May 2010 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My field test of the Sunray X-12 Coil is published in the June 2010 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My field test of the Coiltek 5x7 Coil is published in the July 2012 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My "Deep Coin" Explorer settings, and finds are published in Andy Sabisch's Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook.

Here's the story of my BEST FIND EVERhttp://www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...find-ever.html

us
    Mar 2009

Congratulations on an amazing find silverfreak. I rarely post but I enjoy reading them. I just had to on this one though.

Jul 2007
    Missouri
    Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
    1 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Hi Bryce:

I think everyone has said about all that can be said about this post. "but" I would still like to say "congrats" on a great dig. I looks like a lot of people are doing rather well this year on finding the older and better coins. I posted my gold finds for this spring and hope to get some more this fall. If I get some free time maybe we could hit a park or 2 before it gets to hot.

"may there always be a road"

Les

Sep 2005
    Cartersville, GA

WOW!!!!!

Did you do the "silver dance"?
    J

us
    Feb 2008
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
    3 times

Nice finds there Silverfreak. Thats a good roadtrip
    "The best discriminator is a shovel"

us
    Mar 2009
    Seymour, Indiana
    Minelab - Safari
    25 times

Awesome finds Bryce!!! Congrats!!!

HH Joe

Charter Member
    Bryce-IL

Aug 2007
    Wherever Silver's Hidin'
    Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
    614 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Finman
    Awesome finds Bryce!!! Congrats!!!

HH Joe
    Thanks Joe

Quote Originally Posted by RickyP
    Nice finds there Silverfreak. Thats a good roadtrip
    Thanks Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by jbow
    WOW!!!!!

Did you do the "silver dance"?
    J
    Thanks jbow. No I honestly didn't ...I nearly passed out instead...and nearly got sick I just got over run with emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by diggerfororo
    Hi Bryce:

I think everyone has said about all that can be said about this post. "but" I would still like to say "congrats" on a great dig. I looks like a lot of people are doing rather well this year on finding the older and better coins. I posted my gold finds for this spring and hope to get some more this fall. If I get some free time maybe we could hit a park or 2 before it gets to hot.

"may there always be a road"

Les
    Thanks Les.
    We keep talkin'...and don't do any walkin' . You're right...we need to hook up and hit a couple of parks before it gets hot.

Quote Originally Posted by cladqueen
    Congratulations on an amazing find silverfreak. I rarely post but I enjoy reading them. I just had to on this one though.
    Thanks C.Q.
    My field test of the Sunray X-5 coil is published in the May 2010 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My field test of the Sunray X-12 Coil is published in the June 2010 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My field test of the Coiltek 5x7 Coil is published in the July 2012 Issue of Western & Eastern Treasures.

My "Deep Coin" Explorer settings, and finds are published in Andy Sabisch's Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook.

Here's the story of my BEST FIND EVERhttp://www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...find-ever.html

us
    Dec 2004
    east northport ny
    Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350
    45 times

absolutely awesome it would have to be a fandamtabolous find for Mr P to lose all of his eloquence congrats and continued good luck

dylan

us
    Digging up the Past

Oct 2004
    Dayton, Ohio
    Fisher CZ5
    8 times

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I need to keep in touch with my Treasurenet buds, I haven't been on here much lately with work, my new club I started and several other forums I'm on. But the best digs are always from Treasurenet members. Congrats on the "dime of a lifetime". All that hard work digging up those silvers has really paid off. Every time I dig a 1916 merc, I nervously turn it over looking in vain for that *******(expletives deleted) "D" mintmark. I'm glad it was on the Banner.
    Keep on diggin', Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16647[1].jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	302545  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Dayton Diggers, Historical Research & Recovery

us
    Emerald city diggers

Dec 2005
    Port Orchard, Wa
    CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
    187 times

I wondered where i dropped that! awesome find

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11822 times

good afternoon Bryce, that is what it is all about. he he h e, congrats. Now figure out who, and when was it lost.

Don Jose d eLa mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links