Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger too
    402 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    where's the room that looks like this...?/?

Attachment 1019600

waiting till my neighbors move out and will go over to hunt for scrap twenties.........!!!!

hey drug dealers have a lot of money.......why do you think the NSA calls their SIGNIT grid the Treasure Map

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    6222 times
    Quote Originally Posted by acepro View Post
    I belive if you take the sword apart you can see the maker? sometimes they marked it, try looking up online how to disassemble katana or somthing along those lines
    Quote Originally Posted by caroldupree View Post
    Cut open the mattress. My great uncle use to stash his money in it. What town is this house in? You got a goldmine. Carol
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan View Post
    You NEED to take them down to the local police station and have them run the serial numbers; when that checks out okay the family member should register them in her name. You don't want to try and sell them and find out they were used in a crime. You would be in DEEP doo doo until they figured out that mess. Which they obviously would but you don't want to go through that kind of thing if you can prevent it.
    You all realize this thread is over 8 years old don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny2theg View Post
    I'm new member and have really enjoyed catching up on all of the 'best of' threads. Some truly inspiring stories! One thread I have seen referenced several times is the 'beekrock' story. There were a couple links posted in other threads, but the links were dead. Does anyone have a link to this story, as it seems quite interesting...if not controversial.
    Unfortunately the beekrock thread was deleted years ago. Unless someone actually saved it then it is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    where's the room that looks like this...?/?

Attachment 1019600

waiting till my neighbors move out and will go over to hunt for scrap twenties.........!!!!

hey drug dealers have a lot of money.......why do you think the NSA calls their SIGNIT grid the Treasure Map
    Really? You came on here to say that?

us
    Jun 2014
    Long Island NY
    Minelab 305 Whites Dual Pro Surf PI
    2 times
    Any Star Wars stuff? You mentioned "space toys" in your post, and I'm a huge vintage toy collector.
    Honest Samuel likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger too
    402 times
    The most I have ever found was from an old trailer in the woods in Ellsworth Maine, abandoned on an old lot,

was a box of Henry VIII Invincible Deluxe Cigars. from the 80's....smoked every one myself....

Most Hilarious I know....but Im working a few other solves on some old riddles and looking into going to a few locations before this August out in Colorado to do some old prospecting and metal detecting of some old sites to see if I can Jackpot some old stash from the Sundance Kid's old hangout areas

Still looking for one of these in Vermont......

Attachment 1021006

May 2013
    88 times
    This might be 8 yrs old but he's still finding money. Just the other day he found a nickel on the sidewalk. lol

I don't think it matters how old it is, people will still write like it just started.
    lastleg likes this.

us
    Love the Outdoor Life!

Jan 2016
    Bend Oregon
    Just getting started and yet to own a detector but I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
    16 times
    Metal Detecting
    Any "Barn Find" automobiles in that garage? Maybe an old Indian motorcycle
    Hammer Stone likes this.

us
    Dec 2015
    SF Bay Area
    122 times
    Wow awesome finds! I do this on the side, I pay cash for houses that people don't want to clean up (like the aunts and uncles you were talking about) I have found some amazing things in the houses and have returned some amazing things to the owners that I thought would be sentimental or worth more than I paid for the house. If they want to sell it tell them to go here I buy any house in any condition, as-is!

Hope you guys take your time and take pics and write down all the finds. I know its a lot of work but well worth it in the end. (i'm only on page 4 of this thread)

updt:
    (just read it all, didn't even realize this thread was so old!! lol)
    Last edited by cache finder; Feb 04, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

kcm
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    4279 times
    Prospecting
    Yes, a very old thread. I'm surprised that nobody else has had or heard of similar "finds".

When my wife and I got married about 16 years ago, we used to go to a weekly auction in town. Over a number of weeks, there were lots of very old items that were ALL new-in-box, still with price tags, new-never used!! Toys, gams, tools, kitchen gadgets/fine china(!!!), etc, etc, etc... TONS of 30's and 40's dresses/gowns, all formal, all with original price tags. We didn't have much money, but were able to buy one of the old items. It was an old yard sprinkler, still in its box. I had heard my folks say for years they wished they still made sprinklers like that, Well, we bought it for....I think for $1. Sent it to my folks. When my dad passed away in 2014, we found that sprinkler in a closet, still in the box. Apparently they were afraid to use it, thinking it might be worth too much money.

These amazing finds are still out there. Maybe someone will find another one soon and share all here.
    Honest Samuel and weighit like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1163 times
    # 1, aaron7, I would like to marry your girlfriend. Keep looking.
    Last edited by Honest Samuel; Jun 07, 2016 at 08:58 PM.

us
    Dec 2011
    4 times
    I wanna go play over that house. Couple hidey places my grands used ( Auschwitz survivor)......envelopes of money and certs taped to the back of drawers, false kick plate on doors, valuables hung on strings and dropped down switch plate holes, empty spaces under clothes washer. Just FYI. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!!
    Honest Samuel likes this.

kcm
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    4279 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    I would like to marry your girlfriend. Keep looking.
    Eh, wouldn't work. She'd know right off you were only marrying her for her good cookin'!
    Honest Samuel and lastleg like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1163 times
    kcm, you are right my friend.

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2015
    Illinois
    Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Carrot Nokta Waterproof Pinpointer Vibra-tector 730
    1271 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Heart View Post
    What city is this home located in? Would love to see the pics. Also remember to look in the furniture, false drawers, knobs that screw off the bed frames,etc. Look inside sewing machines,pianos,etc. Women tend to think a little different when hiding things. They wont hide money in something they think a man would rob,....like a tool box for example.
    And check the electrical switches and outlets. Could be false one's
    "See your doctor if your detector has a detection for more then four hours!"

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1163 times
    I am wondering how much the coins are worth?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links