Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques!!!

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
aaron7 said:
bigticket said:
READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!?

Did I do something wrong?
I saw that you posted in that thread, so I guess that you did see it.
You could write a book about searching houses. You could call it...
AARON'S EXPRESS.
:D

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WoW!!!!!! Don't forget the obvious places, in sofa and chairs under the cusions, also under all drawers as people use to tape paper money and coins there. Keep us posted and happy hunting....... :D

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Wow, Aaron. Great adventure...with pics to boot! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. We're excited for you and extremely envious for ourselves ;)

Mikemonster

Jun 20, 2005
Tallahassee Florida
A cousins wife just died. he came from Columbus Ohio to visit me last month. Said he's moved out of his big old house built in 1891 and has put it up for sale. Even though it's more than 800 miles from me I asked if I could metal detect around the house.
He said that a neighbor had already done that.
he said this guy turned his detector on and walked slowly up the stairs. Getting a good signal under a wooden step he convinced my cousin to take up the board. The signal persisted. After cutting a large hole in the stair case he "discovered" a ceilng light to the room below.

When you laugh hard it hurts

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Wow Arron...what treasure hunt you could be in for. Don't let any of the other realitives just start throwing stuff away. I have seen that happen. Some people that aren't into "old" stuff think you should just get rid of all the junk.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If and when you do start selling on eBay,make sure you give us your username.Maybe post it in the eBay treasures section on this forum.I know i'll be looking and bidding when you do.Truly an unbelievable find of a house. 8)

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Updates!!!

Here are some of the newest finds! I feel like a pirate!! Haha

First item is a VERY small pistol, about 4? long! It says ?North American Arms? on it. Any idea of the age? Also, I KNOW it is loaded, but I do not know how do unload it. I will bring it to a gun shop.

d4bf8956.jpg

Second is a Smith & Wesson ?32? ?CTGE?. No other details on that one!

5df16fa5.jpg

e16a362c.jpg

Next up is a good one. This has Japanese writing on the butt, but I cannot decipher it.

d5e5c570.jpg

3265a0e7.jpg

Here is a HORRIBLE idea! It?s a PEZ dispenser? and the candy comes from the barrel! Let?s just put guns in our mouths! Haha

f663f14a.jpg

There are LOTS of furs; I?ll just post a few:

5896b0bf.jpg

ab85723b.jpg

023ef787.jpg

And this old sewing machine, like new with all the accessories! Dated 1952.

8fb3338d.jpg

I?ll keep everyone posted!

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Here are some toys:

Pic one is of some cars.

60af3d11.jpg

The clear one is a Schuco 1005. It is the rarest color and min perfect (NOTHING wrong) shape. It is a wind up car.

The red car is also in perfect shape, but is missing the pole you would push in the back to make it shoot across the floor!

See the little red buggy? That is a pristine (no wear anywhere) 1967 Hot Wheels Hot Heap. Even the bottom looks new! Fresh from the package? 40 years ago!

The 3 blue and one green are unknown Tootsietoys, all the same.

The white truck thing and the red truck thing are Matchbox. White is No.61, red is No.35

Pic two is of some plush? well, technically I guess, but they sure aren?t soft! I know nothing about these except what you see.

ffa0db27.jpg

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Hi,
The North American, you unscrew the knurled screw under the barrel, and take out the cylinder to remove the bullets. They made these in the late '70- early '80's.

Aufinder01

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
aaron7 said:
WOW! That PEZ gun is rare!!

I don't know if it's true; but I've heard that eBay actually started as a Pez trading site.
Good luck at this house; sounds like it will keep you busy for quite some time ;)

N

Noble Metal

Darren says: Wow, Aaron. Great adventure...with pics to boot! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. We're excited for you and extremely envious for ourselves :)

And I'll 100% agree on that, Wow, wow, wee, NICE, some people have all the luck :o 8) :-* :'(

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
bobinsd said:
Hey, Aaron...I collect old cookie jars.? Find any?

Bobinsd

Hey , Good question!? I collect books ( history,altas's and geography) and pottery. Are you going to give us a list? so we can bid first!!!! ;) :)

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
No books or cookie jars that I know of yet... but there HAS to be some!

Anythingspecific?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions