Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques!!!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
A

Aguila

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are in for a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy it!!!!!!!!Aguila

Locohead

Tenderfoot
Mar 26, 2006
Awesome thread Aaron!

i would be interested in reading the beekrock thread. I tried a search to no avail. Could someone post a link or give me directions please?

How about furniture appraisals Aaron? Any of those yet? I hope to see you on the Antiques road show pretty soon! ;)

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deal in antiques for a living.... and here is what I suggest you do.... As soon as you find out who has actual ownership of property offer them a lump sum for the contents of the house, maybe $5,000?? $10,000 or so and have a storage unit ready to put it all in. Get it ALL out of the house as quickly as possible before anyone can remove anything else!

Also... was that a picture of the house?? If so, where is that a $600,000 property? Is it prime real estate land in beverly hills or something? Around here that is a $30,000 farm house.... but who knows... maybe I'm just missing something here...

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a guess FEILD the combined property(land)and the house that was a shot of the garage im stating the obvious..

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
The house is in the center of a city, and zoned as residential OR business... that's why it's worth so much!

No new updates yet... just been selling stuff on ebay. Next to go up are wooden pull toys!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aaron7 said:
The house is in the center of a city, and zoned as residential OR business... that's why it's worth so much!

No new updates yet... just been selling stuff on ebay. Next to go up are wooden pull toys!
So what is your seller name?

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ebay ID is fishercat7. Check out what I have sold to see some of the treasures!

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really Nice

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that is amazing, i almost never read this section of the forum but man am i ever glad that i did today. keep the pics coming, please!!!

OP
OP
aaron7

aaron7

Aug 24, 2005
Townsend, MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Wow! People stashed stuff everywhere!

Far as we've found, money was hidden... but not like that. In drawers and such, but we haven't found any secrets in the house itself!

icegator

Apr 22, 2006
Maurice Louisiana
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
oh my god!!! to find all that stuff is what dreams are made of. you have been blessed by the treasure hunting gods. thanks for posting the pictures i love to look at them.

ice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread