Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Recommend posts for The Best Of TreasureNet

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9079 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This forum is strictly for nominations of the best of Treasurenet finds....Please do not post everyday threads that belong somewhere else here as they will mostly just be deleted....
    BuckleBoy likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

I recommend my Viking silver treasure: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-treasure.html

jeff of pa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
    I recommend my Viking silver treasure: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-treasure.html

OK, forget that I mentioned it ... thought it might be fine enough to get in?

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9079 times
    Dane its not it wasn't good enough to be considered, problem is your post here was missed by the mods, my apologies..... I have forwared this up the ladder for consideration...

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5781 times

BuckleBoy likes this.
    TOO BUSY TO DETECT, YOU'RE TOO BUSY!!!

'No good comes from thinking about how much time we waste detecting, as wasted time is good soul time' - me 25/06/08
    How do you find Gold coins? Reply: 'By finding lots of Silver ones..'
    A real man thinks about detecting every 6 seconds.
    'They look over their shoulder, I look to the ground.' 30/09/12
    We can not understand ourselves unless we understand our HISTORY.
    PMA:Positive MetalDetecting Attitude.

Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver ÁMax
    2127 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I agree! Such an amount of EARLY coins in one hunt--and of course the hammered and 1/4 real SELDOM get found in the US.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...ml#post3089214
    2014 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    1792 French 2 Sol Copper
    181? Cut Quarter of an 8 Reales
    1826 Two Reales
    1827 Peruvian Republic 1 Real
    1815 Ferdinand 1 Real
    1829 Cap and Rays 1 Real
    1814 and one Dateless Half Real
    1872 Seated Half Dollar
    1876-S Seated Quarter
    Six Seated Half Dimes: Two 1840-O Half Dimes, 1842-O, 1848-O, 1857 and one dateless half dime
    1876-CC, Two 1876-S, Two 1887 and an 1888 Seated Dimes
    U.S.S. New Orleans Silver Pendant (1890s)
    Large New Orleans Hallmarked Silver Spoon and a monogrammed antebellum coin silver spoon
    185? Large Cent
    c.1830-40s Belgian .50 cal brass pistol barrel and frame
    Confederate Pelican Civil War Button
    1840s Convex Eagle Militia Button
    CW Eagle "I" Button
    CW Era "snake" Sword Hanger
    Blacksmith-Forged Picket Pin
    1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
    1896 Barber Quarter
    1943, 1954, and 1963-D Quarters
    1902-O Barber Dime
    1945 and 1945-S Mercury Dimes
    1864-L Indian Head Cent
    186?, 1866, and a Dateless Shield Nickel
    Assorted Civil War Bullets and Musketballs
    Plantation Tokens
    Indian Head Cents, Wheats, Buffaloes, and GawGag
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940

Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my finds signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

Apr 2012
    4 times
    Information must be healthy, or have a positive effect.
    I heart which I could not help him

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    9079 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckleBoy View Post
    I agree! Such an amount of EARLY coins in one hunt--and of course the hammered and 1/4 real SELDOM get found in the US.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...ml#post3089214
    I am forwarding it to other mods...

TreasureNet.com Rules

Virgin Hunter

Apr 2013
    VIRGIN ISLANDS
    ACE 250 AT Pro SEA HUNTER 2 Garrett Pro Pointer Ghost Amphibian Headphones Vibra Probe 580 Vibra Tector 730
    1093 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    It's OK to be disappointed AFTER you dug it - as long as you never forget; that BEFORE you dug it, it had the POTENTIAL to be life changing!

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    9079 times
    I will talk with other mods but my opinion is no, but that is just my opinion...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5781 times
    not in my opinion, But I think the "Best of" section has already been compromised to include banner finds on occasion.

Simply because I think they should include allot of research, History, Photos,
    etc. that leads to a Find, or finds.
    or something a member does that is above & Beyond, But dosn't quite qualify for
    Honorable mention, Etc.

that said, it's already has a Banner.

On the other hand if one of the other mods or admin feel different, go for it
    but moving it may break the link from Banner to the thread.
    not sure, but this has happened to me in the past, when moving a banered post
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jun 02, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    9079 times
    I myself don't... I think it should be something really special...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TreasureNet.com Rules

Virgin Hunter

Apr 2013
    VIRGIN ISLANDS
    ACE 250 AT Pro SEA HUNTER 2 Garrett Pro Pointer Ghost Amphibian Headphones Vibra Probe 580 Vibra Tector 730
    1093 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    OK, happy with that!!

A banners good enough for me!!

thanks all!
    It's OK to be disappointed AFTER you dug it - as long as you never forget; that BEFORE you dug it, it had the POTENTIAL to be life changing!

Dec 2007
    NC
    Garrett Infinium LS
    23 times
    Something really special to one person may not be that big a deal to another. Maybe the find should be submitted to the mods for the ultimate decision or do away with "The best of Treasurenet". Just post under the appropriate topic and let banner finds become the best of. From past posts it is obvious that it's to subjective to let each individual decide if their find qualifies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors