Recommend posts for The Best Of TreasureNet

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This isn't actually a post nomination but seeing there are alot of newbies here, I don't know if you guys have done this before, but I would like to here from you guys on how this site came about and some of the trials and tribulations if there were any (just like treasure hunting). Maybe some stories from Jeff and the other moderators, but really it would be interesting to hear the story from the horses mouth such as who what why, you know what i mean, right?

Please note: We regularly delete posts here in the "Recommend posts for The Best Of TreasureNet" page. Please don't think we're ignoring you, or are offended by your posts! We read every one, and consider them carefully, we just need to keep this page clear so we can see the most recent suggestions!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maility, why are you posting like a mod when your not a mod? The post you quoted is 10 years old.

We also have a rule against signing up under multiple names, your also using name ZimKim.

Last edited:

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This isn't actually a post nomination but seeing there are alot of newbies here, I don't know if you guys have done this before, but I would like to here from you guys on how this site came about and some of the trials and tribulations if there were any (just like treasure hunting). Maybe some stories from Jeff and the other moderators, but really it would be interesting to hear the story from the horses mouth such as who what why, you know what i mean, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread