Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    us
    Jan 2007
    Out & About
    White's 6000 Di Pro SL
    1 times

Re: Fiance just lost her engagement ring in NYC Blizzard. Trying to find a metal det

Excellent story with all winners! My very best to you & your bride. My bride has been putting up with me for some 52+ years now & trust me, it just gets better!

DR
    40 years of dirt fishin' & I still get excited!

us
    Jan 2011

Re: Fiance just lost her engagement ring in NYC Blizzard. Trying to find a metal det

Hi Everyone.. Just to let you know, my best friend hopped a plane from LA on Friday and yesterday at 1:30 we did the "I Do's". The cycle is complete

Now its time to go metal detector shopping so I will be ready for the spring..

Ben

us
    North Carolina

Jun 2009
    Currently Pilfered!
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by MKEStyle
    Hi Everyone.. Just to let you know, my best friend hopped a plane from LA on Friday and yesterday at 1:30 we did the "I Do's". The cycle is complete

Now its time to go metal detector shopping so I will be ready for the spring..

Ben

CONGRADULATIONS to the both of you! I wish you both a lifetime of peace, love and loads of endless happiness! You two are in for a lifetime of adventure!
    Formerly Known As Cap'n Crunch

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1263 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Congratulation's From Chug and Red! Our 16Th anniversary Is on Monday the 14Th , I picked the date so I would never forget it Chug!!! Take care of each other And get out there and Find some gold and Silver For the new bride!!! Chug!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Oct 2008
    Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
    Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
    1 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Aint it cool!!! great story, and recovery!!!,, Sometimes the old Treasure Gods step up, dont they??

arthur

us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Larson mo jo pro Flippin stick
    3528 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

What a great story with a happy ending and a happy beginning
    Best wishes!
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    Dec 2005
    Tennessee
    Spectra V3
    2 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Ben keep us posted as to how things are going. Like everyone else already commented, what a heart warming story! I didn't catch what part of the country you live in but wherever it is, I'm sure there are Treasure Neter's that'd be happy to help you get started with metal detecting.

David in Tennessee
    "Always Do Good...It'll Please Some and Confuse the Rest"

ca
    May 2007
    Canada
    Ace 250
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by davidtn
    ...... I didn't catch what part of the country you live in but wherever it is, I'm sure there are Treasure Neter's that'd be happy to help you get started with metal detecting....

David in Tennessee
    Wisconson. Where "That 70's Show" happened. For real man.

Just read this whole thread, what an amazing story. Very nice ring and a very pretty bride. Well done!!

us
    Dec 2010
    Wisconsin
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTrout
    Wisconson.
    Wisconsin. Yep, I'm duly authorized to keep the sin in Wisconsin ...

btw, congrats to both of you !

ca
    May 2007
    Canada
    Ace 250
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by Kenosha Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTrout
    Wisconson.
    Wisconsin. Yep, I'm duly authorized to keep the sin in Wisconsin ...

btw, congrats to both of you !
    lol Sorry Kenosha! I'm north of the border and dont even know where Wisconsin is. I do know it gets dam cold there, like here. In fact I think Wisconsin may even be further north than I am. Gotta love southern Ontario.

us
    Ace250man

Jul 2004
    Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let me detect!
    ace 250
    80 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

Its so amazing that the ring was found !!!!
    ALLEN

us
    Jul 2008
    Birmingham, Alabama
    White's DFX, Beach Surfer
    2 times

That's a good story.
    Just moved to Birmingham from Los Angeles. Arrived here Sept. 2010.

us
    Apr 2011

I'm glad the ring was found, this is how I found this forum, reading about it and surfed on in. It seems like a nice place with good people. I too live in Wisconsin..

On extended Holiday.

Dec 2008
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by brendon_huff
    I'm glad the ring was found, this is how I found this forum, reading about it and surfed on in. It seems like a nice place with good people. I too live in Wisconsin..
    Welcome to TreasureNet Brendon.

This is one of many stories on here of detectorists helping out folks. Good people indeed!

us
    Mar 2012

Hello,

I'm new to TreasureNet and metal detecting ans was just surfing around the site and found this story. What a great heart warming experience - adventures sometimes start out...well...as an adventure and it's wonderful when they have sucha great ending! I think it would make a a good televison movie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors