Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
come on when is it going to be my turn lol

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UN-REAL!!!!! What are the chances these finds might make TreasureNet's Best? They're easily the best we've seen this year on the roll hunting page. You did something really nice for someone awhile ago because this is great karma coming back at ya, kalpinro!

Okay, so I read a lot of your posts and many xender discord omegle suggested returning since there was 29 silver quarters still in the quarter bag. I did not want to be greedy so I decided to go over to the bank and thank them for yesterday (See my SILVER JACKPOT post from yesterday) hoping they might search for me again. The same lady I saw yesterday said she had something for me. My eyes lit up when she said the guy that brought the silver quarters returned the same day with two more rolls. She then handed them to me in the wrappers. Thats right 80 silver quarters for a two day total of 131!!! I got two more no date Standing Liberty quarters with the following list of the others. And again, more pics. Needless to say I will be sending a thank you note and flowers (vague thankyou so I don't tip the manager off on the silver)! UNBELIEVABLE! Am I going back to the bank next week? YOU Betcha!!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 13 years old.

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UN-REAL!!!!! What are the chances these Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox finds might make TreasureNet's Best? They're easily the best we've seen this year on the roll hunting page. You did something really nice for someone awhile ago because this is great karma coming back at ya, kalpinro!

! I got two more no date Standing Liberty quarters with the following list of the others. And again, more pics. Needless to say I will be sending a thank you note and flowers (vague thankyou so I don't tip the manager off on the silver)! UNBELIEVABLE! Am I going back to the bank next week? YOU Betcha!!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool that she would do that-the tellers at my bank resemble vultures, they revealed to me straight out that other than boxes of half dollars.

rudolphdaniel

Jan 1, 2021
CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are very rare cases. Very fewer people have such passion to collect the old coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread