My best silver day...E.V.E.R... **UPDATE WITH VIDEO**

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My best silver day...E.V.E.R...

I agree with some of the members here, best post I've seen on Tnet. :o :o :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

And to all the jealous people in here:

Attachments

• Haters_Gonna_Hate_02.jpg
    Haters_Gonna_Hate_02.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 16,391

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.

CrazySlasher said:
I agree with some of the members here, best post I've seen on Tnet. :o :o :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

And to all the jealous people in here:
LOL

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow! I was stunned when i saw all those old halves, ima' vote banner for sure :tongue3:

bofusmosby

Apr 28, 2011
Tampa Florida
Detector(s) used
Many many different ones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have been metal detecting for over 40 years, and I must say this is the most impressive silver haul I have ever seen, with the exception of a Spanish Treasure ship, or something along those lines. Am I to understand that these were found in the water? Along the bank? How big of an area were they found in? I guess that if there was a crossing at the river, then they could have been lost over a period of time....BUT THE CONDITION!!!!! Outstanding!!!

I understand if you do not want to answer my questions right now. As they say, I'll "wait until the movie comes out!!" ;D :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :notworthy: :hello2:

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.

Is that an 1807 Draped bust half I see???

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hands Down one of the most incredible posts that I've EVER seen on TNet, Findmall, My Treasure Spot, American Relic Hunters, Treasure Depot etc etc......any ONE of those coins would make someone's month; this happens very seldom with me, but you've just left me speechless with this one. Quite obviously the easiest BANNER post I think I've ever seen. Congratulations my friend!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :headbang: :wav: :wav:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm going to sit here and have a silent moment in honor of the best find Ive ever seen on here. I was going to reply to the people that said you should have kept this to yourself, but I don't think they deserve a reply. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

ridger12

Apr 4, 2005
Sandy Ridge Pa
Detector(s) used
Minlab e-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

That is amazing, congratulations! If there ever was a banner find this is it.

penniesmine

Jan 17, 2010
Low Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC/ Fisher F-75 Special Edittion LTD Black Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Banner!!! Congrats :notworthy: That is a great find.

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I dont see what all the fuss is about :dontknow: pretty sub par post. not even any wheat cents or match box cars. I'll be heading down to my local stream crossing now with a flashlight and a pinpointer!! I am so inspired I am setting my alarm early to go detecting tomorrow!!

KyFreeBird

Mar 21, 2009

:hello: :icon_thumright: :o :o :o !!!!! WOW!!!!! This is what dreams are made of and what keeps treasure hunters going !!!!!!!!!!! CONGRADULATIONS !!!!! BANNER ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia

Awesome!!! I'd be so excited I can only imagine the thrill.

I'm the same way, I like to show my finds. What good are they if I hoard them to myself and show no-one? Then you remove a lot of the value of the item. Not showing anyone makes them have monetary value only, no other value than that. Monetary value is nice, but if that's the only value I get, I will quit hunting. I'm not in it for the money and have never sold a find. I like to see others enjoy the items I find as much as I do. I can't see any reason not to show your finds and I appreciate those who do. If you're in this hobby just for the dollars, chances are you'll soon find a different hobby.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This post blows my mind! I can't imagine how awesome it must feel to make such a great discovery. I'm glad your A.T. Pro found it for you...my Pro is finding me some great stuff, but your pile of treasure is ridiculous!!! :headbang:

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other

Words cant describe it .... I almost fell out of my chair... I agree with Chuckers sentiment... It will take me a while to be the same after seeing something like this. Ummm Banner-of course?

Bro, Again- Absolutely the best finds---hands down!!! I cant wait to see what what you add to the collection!-- Keep it up- MJ

Too ... speechless....no other comments ... at this time...

Aug 6, 2011
Somerset NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett: ACE350, GTI2500, and radio shack models..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

1st Post!! And what a holy ship topic, Man thats amazing, I would love to have a crack at purchasing 1 of the bust halves if you decide to sell. They look excellent!! I can't believe the crap your getting for posting, and making videos for others. Don't let these haters change you in any way. Your generosity clearly shows your character!! Your more than a Treasure Hunter!! As one post tried to take from you by saying True Hunters Dont Tell What they Find. BULL ISSSHHH Your doing a very selfless act, and helping strangers, to hopefully find as much joy as you find hunting. I think your a very honorable man. I understand keeping your location secret, as you do to protect your time and energy. You can clearly see the people so filled with jealousy, it turns to anger so they take pot shots at you. It very funny when you think about it. Their mad at your find.....lol good. maybe if they did something selfless they would come across a find like this.... Just saying. Sorry to run on here. It just kills me when someone is doing something for the good of others, and that people are so self absorbed they will make comments as some have made. Ok back to what a great find!!! Well done man! And skys still the limit!! Its good to see good things going to good people!! I just picked up my Ace350 2 months ago, been out a few times getting use to it. Its everything I thought it be, THunting. You rock!! :headbang: :notworthy: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread