Pics of my Collection

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many have asked for pictures. It has taken me a while to take some, but since I am home alone today and nobody can gripe about what's on the table....

If anyone has a question about anything you see let me know. Also, if anyone sees anything rare or unusual that I should know about, let me know!

Not everything is pictured... I ran outta room.

ENJOY!!

;D ;D ;D

BY THE WAY- In most of the pictures you will be able to locate a Rosie that I tossed in there for a scale.
You must have WORE out a SET OF EYE BALLS finding all THAT !!!

Last edited:

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Many have asked for pictures. It has taken me a while to take some, but since I am home alone today and nobody can gripe about what's on the table....

If anyone has a question about anything you see let me know. Also, if anyone sees anything rare or unusual that I should know about, let me know!

Not everything is pictured... I ran outta room.

ENJOY!!

;D ;D ;D

BY THE WAY- In most of the pictures you will be able to locate a Rosie that I tossed in there for a scale.
Looked at them all. Thats mad good! 👍👍👍

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digemall what is the secret to finding these artifacts ? What are the special places to look ? Will you give us any hints ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread