Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Cache Found Photos!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2012
    Texas
    255 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish
    Takes a big man to act the way you are. Sometimes silence is golden.
    And to have the nerve to actually say sorry about your Grandpa after he said that.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    Whites V3i Tesoro Silver Saber
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish View Post
    Takes a big man to act the way you are. Sometimes silence is golden.
    Yes it does, you should meet up with me sometime. I'm sure we will have a great time.
    Dig till it hurts, then dig until its too dark to see anymore.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshr29 View Post

And to have the nerve to actually say sorry about your Grandpa after he said that.
    If the truth about this story bothered you maybe you should go to a fiction website

us
    May 2012
    Texas
    255 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smcdmc

Really? So you've heard of a 100 million caches like this one?
    Lets see. 100,000,000 times all the coins he has equals about 100 billion. Nope, it can't play out with 100,000,000 other families.

us
    Dag Nabbit

Jul 2010
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty544 View Post
    Yes it does, you should meet up with me sometime. I'm sure we will have a great time.
    Sorry, I don't hang out with people that are full of themselves and need to try to make themselves the center of attention. If you don't believe him, fine, keep it to yourself. But on this board there are RULES, and you are not to call people out regardless of what you think. Was your response an idle threat? if so, please grow up.
    mical66 likes this.

us
    May 2011
    27 times
    Found or not this was one of the best post on Treasurenet and it actually got me to stash a few coins away for my relatives. I wish your grandfather the best of luck.
    mical66 likes this.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Inheritance... Wow.! And crazy fish if you don't like my comments, keep it to yourself, just because you like inheritance storytelling doesn't mean I have to.. It's the rules.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2 View Post
    Found or not this was one of the best post on Treasurenet and it actually got me to stash a few coins away for my relatives. I wish your grandfather the best of luck.
    Oh you hurt me so bad. Crying now

us
    May 2011
    27 times
    Wow you are lame, everyone here knows the story and I bet the majority would consider the gold, silver, and century year old coins found in those boxes a treasure. Now go ahead you can have the last word, trolls like yourself consider that a win when the rest of us just feel pity for you, good day
    mical66 likes this.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Wow you are lame, everyone here knows the story and I bet the majority would consider the gold, silver, and century year old coins found in those boxes a treasure. Now go ahead you can have the last word, trolls like yourself consider that a win when the rest of us just feel pity for you, good day
    PLEASE READ THE NAME OF THE POST. Now plz tell me exactly where this cache was FOUND? Sorry if you believe this rubbish. Wondering if any of the other grandchildren got their share of this great cache that was found under grandpa's bed?

us
    May 2012
    Texas
    255 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty544

PLEASE READ THE NAME OF THE POST. Now plz tell me exactly where this cache was FOUND? Sorry if you believe this rubbish. Wondering if any of the other grandchildren got their share of this great cache that was found under grandpa's bed?
    What a waste of oxygen. You are the minority. Read the rules and quit typing in all caps.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yeah what a cool find, how could I not have seen that, you must be easily impressed.
    Last edited by scotty544; Apr 02, 2013 at 09:54 PM.

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Man just to think of all those hidden caches out there just waiting to be passed down. Most people usually wait until the last will and testament is read, oh and they also don't post stories about it on the Internet. We have been so deprived of these treasures. What a shame. I personally can't wait until the next one gets passed down and posted up, uhh I mean found. Good night Josh, I just Love our little talks. Kisses!

us
    May 2011
    27 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshr29 View Post
    What a waste of oxygen. You are the minority. Read the rules and quit typing in all caps.
    Ignore the troll, he is just trying to get people to sink to his level which is pretty damn low I must say. As time passes his remarks will get even more rude because nobody is responding to him, he will turn into what looks like a kid not getting enough attention. But remember don't respond to him, he will get pissed and go back to his own miserable life under the bridge.
    crazyfish and mical66 like this.

us
    May 2012
    Texas
    255 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry2

Ignore the troll, he is just trying to get people to sink to his level which is pretty damn low I must say. As time passes his remarks will get even more rude because nobody is responding to him, he will turn into what looks like a kid not getting enough attention. But remember don't respond to him, he will get pissed and go back to his own miserable life under the bridge.
    You are right. I'm out of this for good. I'd like to keep my membership on here anyway. HH everyone.

us
    Dag Nabbit

Jul 2010
    46 times
    Excellent post

us
    Mar 2013
    Arkansas
    107 times
    Metal Detecting
    Lol nobody responding? I didn't solicit your paltry response in the first place.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2013
    NePa
    AT Pro, Garrett GTAx 500, Vibra Probe 580
    856 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty544 View Post
    This treasure was found at grandpa's house?? This is a inheritance or a gift, not a found treasure..... Lame... I'm sure much greater treasures have been passed down through families throughout the years. Deepest sympathy for you and your family though as you deal with the disease and it's horrible effects.
    I guess everyone has their view, but the length of this thread tells me it isn't "lame" at all.

Happy Hunting!
    mical66 likes this.

us
    Dag Nabbit

Jul 2010
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
    I guess everyone has their view, but the length of this thread tells me it isn't "lame" at all.

Happy Hunting!
    Let's get this thread back on track. OP, can you post some more pictures?

us
    diginupdirt

Dec 2008
    Fayetteville Ar
    Teknetics Special Edition Minelab Explorer XS/Sunray Pin Pointer, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher Gold Bug, Fisher Gemini III Two Box, Leche digging tool, Samson Ball Handel Shovel.
    6 times
    Where's the photos? I don't see any.
    elgatodelnoche likes this.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Sponsors