My Find of the Year: Gold Civil War Ring (Updated 2 new pictures)

RIOTTO

May 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The IL conveyed depends on whether the profiler has seen that NGEN pix are utilized or not. More certainly than never again, this is the method of reasoning that you basically observe one of a kind IL bytes for your excellent machines

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the best items i have ever seen found metal detecting. Words cant describe it! How deep was it? Let us know when you get it cleaned up. please be careful with it. Exceptional find! WOW!

UPDATE: A person that specializes in Steamboats at a University told me to try to ID the 4 marks on the Paddle as that is where the name would be. I have done the best I could with my camera and still cant make anything out. See if any of you have eagle eyes as I think mine are shot. The ring goes to be fixed on Monday and the Jewler has a 18 power Magnifying glass so if we cant maybe he can..Again, thanks for the nice comments and the for looking..

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE: A person that specializes in Steamboats at a University xender discord omegle told me to try to ID the 4 marks on the Paddle as that is where the name would be. I have done the best I could with my camera and still cant make anything out. See if any of you have eagle eyes as I think mine are shot. The ring goes to be fixed on Monday and the Jewler has a 18 power Magnifying glass so if we cant maybe he can..Again, thanks for the nice comments and the for looking..

One of the best items i have ever seen found metal detecting. Words cant describe it! How deep was it? Let us know when you get it cleaned up. please be careful with it. Exceptional find! WOW!

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet!! Congrats!! Thanks for sharing I would be doing a happy happy dance!!

Haldean

Feb 11, 2019
Burlington NC
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like it may have been the lost loot of a northern bummer. There was an enormous amount of treasure stolen from Southern homes during that war.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread