JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Re: Amazing Diamond Ring Found Today. 1800's Silver Also. What A Day.( Apraised)

Thanks alot guys and gals for the replies.

Wish my wife wore silver lol. I'd have alot more money on hand. That first ring will come LGirl. When it does it will really hit you hard.

I'm sure it's a nickle busc. It looks just like a canadian dime does. But it is way smaller. And it also says 5 cents faintly on the back. I thought it was a dime also. Didn't know they were making silver nickles at those times.

Man I am bugging to get out. I almost went out today in the cold and rain. I've just been researching alot so i have some new locations to check out. Gonna get out here real soon though.

Snow is almost melted now. Probably this weekend I can get out. It's going on close to a month now and cabin fever is starting to set in.

Hope I can top this find this yr with a new one. It's gonna be hard but I have faith it can be done. If you search hard enough your gonna find valuables. I'm waiting to make that really big find out there some day.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Re: Amazing Diamond Ring Found Today. 1800's Silver Also. What A Day. New Apprasial

Hey everyone,

Wanted to pass along some more photos of a transformation I had done for my wife with the stone out of this ring. I had a antique setting that I found that looked like it would hold the stone from this man's ring. I took it to my jewler to see if it could be done.

Well it was done about 250.00 later. But I was able to get accurate apprasial and size and clarity of the stone. My wife really loves the ring. I hope to find another out there at some point. Hope you all like the new transformation. My wife has been getting a ton of compliments on the ring.

Thanks for looking

Jeremy

Attachments

• new diamond ring 1 003.jpg
    new diamond ring 1 003.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • new diamond ring 1 005.jpg
    new diamond ring 1 005.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 958
  • new diamond ring 2 002.jpg
    new diamond ring 2 002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 947
  • new diamond ring 2 003.jpg
    new diamond ring 2 003.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 971
  • new diamond ring 2 004.jpg
    new diamond ring 2 004.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 961
  • new diamond ring 005.jpg
    new diamond ring 005.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 876

dakotama95

Feb 26, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, White's DFX
Re: Amazing Diamond Ring Found Today. 1800's Silver Also. What A Day. New Apprasial

That ring is awesome. Great job. She is one lucky lady!!

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: Amazing Diamond Ring Found Today. 1800's Silver Also. What A Day. New Appras

Wow, nice ring!!! :o :o :o

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

Thanks guys,

Yes, she really likes the ring. Her other one went to the jewlery box and never came back out again. She gets compliments all the time on the ring. She wears it everyday as a new wedding ring.

It was a real thrill to have found this ring. Then to transform it later for a present for my wife was even better.

HH Jer

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

Thanks alot guys.

Yes, It was a day to remember. It's the most expensive find I ever dug. I see it every day now on my wife's finger. She loves the ring since it's been transformed. Hope to make another great find like this one day. They are out there. It was another typical tab signal. When the light hit the stone I knew I had something special.

HH Jer

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

I am drooling over your ring! Thanks for the post! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

No problem man

I still look at it on my wife's hand and say man that is a heck of a stone. I turned it into a one of a kind ring.

Thanks

Jeremy

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Amazing Diamond Ring Found Today. 1800's Silver Also. What A Day. New Appras

Jeremy!
congrats on making the best of tnet!
you rock! :)
kell

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

Thanks alot Kelly,

This one has been on here for a good 3 yrs probably. The other one right under this one was just added a few weeks ago. This is still the biggest find for me with a detector value wise. Hope to find another out there one day. A gold coin would be nice to.

HH Jer

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JerDfx said:
Thanks alot Kelly,

This one has been on here for a good 3 yrs probably. The other one right under this one was just added a few weeks ago. This is still the biggest find for me with a detector value wise. Hope to find another out there one day. A gold coin would be nice to.

HH Jer

HAHHAHAHAH i had this page on block so i had no idea you wrote back!!!
LOLOL yeah silly huh? well i hope your out finding tons of great stuff Jeremy!
and that you guys had a wonderful holiday!

desert dog

Oct 27, 2009
kingman az
Detector(s) used
new coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

very nice ring :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

Thanks Kelly,

And everyone else. Wish I was out hunting right now and finding good stuff. Just way to hot and dry here this time of yr. My second youngest boy got bit by a tick a few weeks back. He got the typical bullesye that indicates lymes disease. The ticks are really bad here this yr. Him getting bit was the first confirmed case in my co in the last 2 yrs.

So I need to really watch this yr in the woods. That is really the only place I hunt. It is just to bad this time of yr. I'll be back soon though.

Take care guys

Jeremy

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great ring!!

Alfrad

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi JerV3,
Congratulations and no doubt it was your day :)
Ring is looking spectacular after polish and well presented! Keep sharing your hunt with others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions