🥇 BANNER Amazing Coin Spill, Find of a lifetime for me!

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody crapped my pants!!!! Wow what a day!

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There should be a new award higher than Banner created for this find. Not only does this find involve finding 19th century gold and silver treasure but it also involves a map from the 1850's that helped lead to that treasure. This is the closest thing we have to the romanticized notion of long lost buried treasure. I'm so excited by this find :D An honest to God real treasure trove!
:treasurechest:

Yes very much agree with Under mine's quote " An Honest To God real treasure trove," what's not to love ........

Huge Congrats

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG that was awesome!!!! just watched the vid, watched it again aaaaand watched it again. Congrats to you guys!! Way to go woot!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic finds! Beautiful coin detail.

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The best video I've seen so far, awesome doesn't even come close. The stuff dreams are made of, congratulations guys.

Flapjack23

Greenie
Jan 22, 2015
Saline MI
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 and garret pinpointer (original)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing finds. Were you able to estimate the grade of the coins after cleaning them up?

A chance not taken is a wasted opportunity

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup:
GET THE F&$@ OUT OF HERE! I am so happy for you guys! I'm sitting here in Maine where it's freezing cold and I'm so depressed that I can't get out. Seeing this video is just what I needed. I am in shock at what you guys just found. Research is what it's all about as you know. Finding a place that nobody else found! I am absolutely blown away. Wow! Great job guys! Congrats
What he said,awesome video,awesome hunt : :notworthy: I have never seen anyone pull a gold piece before,truly amazing:icon_thumright: I'm stuck in 3 + feet up here,this made my day!!:headbang:

Tenspeed

Mar 22, 2009
York County, SC
Detector(s) used
Currently: Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Past: XP Deus, Xterra 70, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been able to get on treasurenet for awhile, and the first post I looked at was this one. What an amazing afternoon for all of you.

Congratulations on a nice reward for good research!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing finds ... Thanks for the great post!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread