🥇 BANNER Amazing Coin Spill, Find of a lifetime for me!

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeeezisss--- I was yelling at the computer like I was watching the Superbowl!!!:hello2: Dang you guys nailed it- research, old map, digging in the dark, awesome freaking video- CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve a parade ;) Yakker

armed-forces-ticke_1667099i.jpg

OP
OP
49r Relics

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all so much for all of the incredible comments!! Most real estate transactions during this time period were done so with land and homes being paid for in "Gold Coin". So there is always the chance that someones saddlebag came off in the tall grass or a horse bucked the rider off in a hold up, or who knows what happened here with this coin spill, one thing for sure, there are still gold coins laying in the ground in remote areas waiting for us to find them. A week after this hunt at a whole seperate location I had another find of a lifetime. Stay tuned and I will post it in a few days. 2014 was an INCREDIBLE year for me and Ron Swenson (Ron CA), Andrew (Mr.Merc) and all of us at CA Relic Adventures as you can see from our videos. A huge thanks to Ron who makes all of our videos!!!

20150116_202042[1].jpg

Thanks again for all the comments!

Mark Dayton

Last edited:

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: Simply incredible finds, I sure hope you can find more out there! Thanks for sharing these with us. Congratulations!! :occasion14:

Steve

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was so intense I almost puked! Jeepers, that's definitely one of the best things I have ever seen. THANK YOU for the video, it made me feel like I was right there feeling the excitement!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
great vid,you were so calm, i dont think i could be that calm, looking forward to the
other vid no raining frogs there just gold

gold.jpg

richardson

Jan 8, 2014
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love seeing these incredible finds!! Congrats on top of more congrats!!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no words at all. Unbelievable. Best of Treasurenet all the way. Definitely scattered cache. Find someone to plow that ground up for you and you WILL find more coins in that spot!! Pay the owner to plow it up, trust me you'll find more!

-Buck

hunting deer

Jul 21, 2010
Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw the video! Congratulations! Hope you guys find more!

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digs like that is what it's all about....friends...time out in the field...and a GREAT FIND!! WTG!!

videowaawaa

Greenie
Dec 24, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy holes. Dudes. What??

I'm going on my 4th week of research into a couple locations. Hope to hone in on a spot very soon and post a video 1/20th as good as that one.

Mazel tov.

70monte68

Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
That was just incredible!!! Congratulations, its almost 5am and cold here in Pa. but, after watching this video I need to get out. Thanks for the winter motivation guys and again that was awesome to view!!!!!

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just now watched the video, I couldn't at work earlier because they block all videos. I will just say the video was incredible! I felt like I was right there with you guys and watching with anticipation as each coin popped out of the dirt. Thank you so much for posting it!

Steve

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Those finds are the sweetest of dreams. Thanks for giving hope to all us losers!:laughing9:

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Congrats on some truly amazing finds! This pick-me-up video is just what a lot of folks need right now. Blows my mind that most of us go our whole lives without finding gold. I guess the impossible dream really can come true with a lot of planning and a little luck.
We'll all be wondering about the appraisals on the coins so be sure to give us an update....
HH
-spyguy

Scott (Upstate NY)

Mar 24, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Classic III, Surf PI, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone have a link to the video? I don't see it in this thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread