My 2007 Year end TOTAL of SILVER and INJUNS from my HUNTED OUT Sites

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -
Congrats Bryce :D ;) :o
Wow That Awesome !!!!!!!At least I got to hold that seated half dime.I hope we can line up some good places to hunt next year.I hope that your New Year is better then 2007Have a good one and good luck on your next hunt. 8)

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One mind blowing year you had !!! Good luck in 08. :)

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Wow Bryce,I'm really impressed by both the number of silver and how many old silver you plucked out.I'm mainly a park hunter and I know how hard it is to pull the numbers and quality of silvers you did from pounded parks.How much of a difference has the Explorer made for you?

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captn_SE said:
Bryce, what a terrific year you had. :o You doubled your goals in silver and injuns. Awesome, buddy. :o

I'm glad we were able to exchange our knowledge we have for the SE and use it to our advantage. You've been a good friend on Tnet this year....a very avid(addicted) md'er like me... ;)

I know your success will continue in '08. You have confidence and a good understanding of your SE now.

Killer post, my friend!!

Have a Happy New Year!!
Dan
CAPTN SE

Thanks Dan...and you're right...I'm addicted worse than I was 25 years ago...especially when I am pulling these coins from the exact same sites I've hit for those 25 years.
Have a safe new year

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natman said:
I think many of us here are going to remember '07 as one of the best MDing years yet - yourself included.

WTG on all the silver and IH's.. best of luck next year!

Nat
Thanks Nat. Good luck to you next year as well. You are the ring machine. :D

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t-bucket said:
Congrats Bryce :D ;) :o
Wow That Awesome !!!!!!!At least I got to hold that seated half dime.I hope we can line up some good places to hunt next year.I hope that your New Year is better then 2007Have a good one and good luck on your next hunt. 8)
Thanks G. Get some sites lined up buddy...and hopefully I can head your way next year.

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neil...and halfdime...thanks for viewing and responding. I hope we all have a great 08.

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LI Tom said:
Wow Bryce,I'm really impressed by both the number of silver and how many old silver you plucked out.I'm mainly a park hunter and I know how hard it is to pull the numbers and quality of silvers you did from pounded parks.How much of a difference has the Explorer made for you?
Thanks Tom. The SE has made all the difference in the world. I still feel my cz70pro w/ 12" Sunray coil is as deep or deeper....but the SE finds more stuff hands down over anything I've ever used. The combination of discrimination....available coils...tones...and smartfind screen just simply allow a user to fine tune the machine to his or her preferences.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats on the excellent year silverfreak :o i wish you goodluck for the comeing year also ;)

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow - simply wow .... it's posts like this that keep me coming back to this site over and over again ... i could look at those coins all day long, you had one amazing year congratulations !!!

now, from one SE owner to another, would you care to share some of those tips captn_se gave you ?
(i'm sure he'd also volunteer them)
i'm always looking to learn more about the SE

thanks in advance

vp
Bone Dry Detecting

PS: congrats again on a great year !

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
weasel606 said:
congrats on the excellent year silverfreak :o i wish you goodluck for the comeing year also ;)
Thanks weasel606. I hope we all have a great 08. I also hope I get to locare some new sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread