My 2007 Year end TOTAL of SILVER and INJUNS from my HUNTED OUT Sites

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Those 1/2 dimes are beauties. High caliber finds my friend. Congrats on a productive 2007!

Ricardo

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY NICE FINDS MY FRIEND.
I WISH I COULD FIND SILVER LIKE THAT..
MABY NOW THAT I GOT MY NEW XLT I WILL HAVE MORE LUCK.

YOU KEEP POPPING MERCS LIKE THAT AND YOUR BOUND TO HIT A 16D WHEN YOU FIND THE 16D ITS NO GOOD BUT YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME AND ILL GIVE IT A GOOD HOME SINCE NO ONE WANTS THEM....LOL
IMA

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldenapples said:
SilverFreak congrats on a stella year in the field those are truly amzing finds.
Thanks goldenapples. Good luck to you in 08

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zoyboy said:
Silverfreak, you had a great 2007 season. I know that 2008 will be filled with at least 150 wilvers.

Keep the fever high, bud.

Bone Dry Detecting...KylePA
Thanks Kyle. I always enjoy the bone dry dudes' posts and you guys find tons of coppas'.
The XLPRO still rocks and I still have one in my stable equipped with a sunray probe. I hope Kirk gets one on his. The probe is honestly the best investment I feel I made other than the detector itself.
Hope you guys break all coppa' records in 08

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ricardo_NY1 said:
Those 1/2 dimes are beauties. High caliber finds my friend. Congrats on a productive 2007!

Ricardo
Thanks Ricardo. I hope you have a great 08. I still remember your post where you had on your work clothes and shoes under your coveralls...cause you were detectin' before work ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SF,
Congrats on making banner Big Guy!!!
Ya-hoooo!!!
Great job.
-MM-

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Wow, what an awesome year you had, my friend. You truly have become "One" with your machine. I wish you continued luck in 2008.

Oh, congrats on making the Banner and the "Best of Tnet" board. You definitely deserved both of them! :)

BDD...Kirk

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModerMiner and Kirk.....thanks guys. This is a definate honor for me and I'm truly glad I found this forum. The banner was a definate shocker and I just saw it about 10 minutes ago. Wow...what a start to the new year.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Bryce, a big Congrats on a BANNER Year!
You may not have had all the time to hunt that you wanted but you did make the best of it. Between you and Dan (Captn-SE) I don't think there is much silver left in all those old pounded parks any more! LOL Congrats on a great year and may 08 be even better for you. HH

Desertfox

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very impressive silverfreak. I'm glad to see you make the banner since you are very polite and respond to everyones replies. Congratulations

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
SF,
Congrad's on a wonderful post, and for making the banner!!
What a awesome spread of silver. :o :o
Hope you find many more in 08.
Tennessee Joe

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
desertfox said:
Bryce, a big Congrats on a BANNER Year!
You may not have had all the time to hunt that you wanted but you did make the best of it. Between you and Dan (Captn-SE) I don't think there is much silver left in all those old pounded parks any more! LOL Congrats on a great year and may 08 be even better for you. HH

Desertfox
Thanks DF. If it wasn't for needing food on the table...I would hunt every day...sleep when I could...then hunt some more :D

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rodgerdodger said:
Very impressive silverfreak. I'm glad to see you make the banner since you are very polite and respond to everyones replies. Congratulations
Thanks buddy. I truthfully feel that if someone takes the time to read and view my posts....I appreciate it and will always respond back. I enjoy reading other's posts as well and try and respond to as many of them as I can. This is just a wonderfull forum and it seems everyone is genuine about this great hobby.

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digginman said:
Congrats on making "Best Of". It is a truly deserving, earned post.

DM
Thanks DM. I'm honored as well as flattered. I never would have thought my post would have been noticed in this way. When I clicked on this morning I was completely shocked to see my pic in the banner. I am so glad I found this forum a few months ago. It honestly seems no one cares what brand of machine we all use...we just love to hunt. I truly feel I have made some genuine friends on this forum.
I'm glad you enjoyed my post and hope you have a great 08.
Take care....and thanks again

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tennessee-Joe said:
SF,
Tennessee Joe

Thanks Tennessee Joe. I hope we all have great luck next year. I'm pretty much strictly a deep coin hunter...but I LOVE reading and viewing relic or beach hunting posts because I just never get to go on that type of hunt.

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tennessee-Joe said:
SF,
Tennessee Joe
Thanks Tennessee Joe. I hope we all have great luck next year. I'm pretty much strictly a deep coin hunter...but I LOVE reading and viewing relic or beach hunting posts because I just never get to go on that type of hunt.

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
Wow Silverfreak :o you definitly had an awesome year!!! I think '07 was really a great year for a great many T'netters!!! That SE really seems to be the ticket man! I really wish I could try one out just to see if I thought it was worth the investment.The proof is in the pudding as they say but my little $279 cheapie seems to produce very well and its just so simple to use that I haven't been able to bring myself to spend that kind of $$ on a machine I'm not sure I'm gonna like(complicated).For a 2" gain on an IHP it doesn't quite seem worth it.Enough of that,congrats on the banner and best of T'Net man you deserve it!!!
Jones'n in Maine, Bootstrap

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootstrap vinn said:
Wow Silverfreak :o you definitly had an awesome year!!! I think '07 was really a great year for a great many T'netters!!! That SE really seems to be the ticket man! I really wish I could try one out just to see if I thought it was worth the investment.The proof is in the pudding as they say but my little $279 cheapie seems to produce very well and its just so simple to use that I haven't been able to bring myself to spend that kind of $$ on a machine I'm not sure I'm gonna like(complicated).For a 2" gain on an IHP it doesn't quite seem worth it.Enough of that,congrats on the banner and best of T'Net man you deserve it!!!
Jones'n in Maine, Bootstrap
Thanks bootstrap vinn. I wouldn't even worry about getting a higher $$ machine. Knowing the machine you currently use is about 90% of the battle anyway...and you seem to know yours very well. I would do just as you said...find someone who has one...and maybe take it for a spin just to see what it's like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread