Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boobydoo said:
Amazing batch of finds Bryce!! Congrats on the awesome year 2007 was a good one for you. A lot of hard work, but it really paid off for you.

Thanks for sharing all these great photos, very inspiring buddy!!
Best of luck in 2008! Keep em coming !!!!

Smiles!
BDoo
Thanks BDoo. I am still speechless and truly honored to have my post make it here to the "Best of Treasurenet"
I absolutely love this forum and am so glad I found it a few months ago. Everyone is very passionate about this hobby and it shows. I have had quite a few people PM me for tips and info...and I always do my best to help them out if I can. I have also PM'd a few people myself and they have always returned the PM and helped me out as well. This is just a great place and I feel I have made many good friends here.

OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
misterbeee said:
Pretty darn good for being hunted out!
Thanks misterbee. That's what I thought. Not amazing totals to many people I'm sure...but these sites were pounded beyond belief so I'm thrilled with what popped out of them. It was a challenge each hunt and sure was a lot of fun.

itbeepsidig

Oct 8, 2007
Wow...that's some amazing totals for hunted out places. Actually that's 5 times what most people find at UNhunted out sites :D Good sites are getting harder and harder to come by but this post gives me some hope for my old spots :icon_sunny:...Good luck to you in 08

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
That is a very nice collection of silver that you have found last year! Congratulations on the wonderfull finds!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i need to check my batteries

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread