VERY LARGE SILVER STASH BOUGHT FACE VALUE!!!!! MUST SEE, LOTS OF PICS

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
golden silver said:
I DONT KNOW MOJO, I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR LINK THAT YOU GAVE ME AND YOU WOULD GIVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY WITH ALL THOSE BENS AND WALKERS. I LOVE HOW THAT PILE LOOKS. WOW.

Yea G.S. its close combined but you got yours all at once. mine came weeks apart. Distant memory..... :(

Mojo

kestrelia

May 9, 2007
Unreal! Go back soon and ask if the same guy brought any more coin in! Any large dollars?

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I plan on checking every week to see if the same guy brought any more in. I asked for the large dollars but at the time they had none. The funny thing is, is that the two banks on the same road right before this bank had guys that regularly pick up halves and drop them off. I glad they did not think to go to this one. hahaha.

-Golden Silver

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GS, dude, you suck. :icon_jokercolor: What a score. Hope one of those guys drops some off in my area someday. Congrats.
You should quit now, you'll never beat that.

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
TMH, sorry to tell ya...but i aint quiting. So guard your silver bud. Hahah. I hit a few more today. I added another Ben, 7 40%ers and a 2002 s mint to the collection. Next week I plan on another one of my trips.

-golden silver

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about the banner. This forum hardly ever gets anything on the banner..........hint, hint Mods..........this one is deserving for sure.

C'mon Mods....show the CRH'ing forum some love here..................

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
that lady gets the stupid teller award for not taking them herself. OMG i wanna slap here but good for you. lol, great find :thumbsup: .

SEMPER FI :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
HEY GUYS AND CRH GALS, JUST A LITTLE UPDATE. I CALLED BACK TO THE SAME BANK WHERE I MADE THESE FINDS, UNDERCOVER OFCOURSE AND THEY SAID THEY HAD NO MORE HALVES BECAUSE SOME GUY CAME BUY AND BOUGHT THEM ALL. I WAS BUMBED TO HEAR THAT HAD NOT GOTTEN ANY IN BUT I LAUGHED TO MYSELF BECAUSE I KNEW THAT GUY WAS ME. HAHA. ANYWAY I AM GOING ON A LITTLE ROUND ABOUT TOMORROW AND WE WILLS SEE WHAT IT TURNS UP. LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE GOOD BUT PROBABLY NOT AS GOOD AS THIS ONE. TALK TO YALL SOON.

-GOLDEN SILVER

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOWSERS! I thought coin roll hunting was kind of a waste of time but you have proved me wrong big time!!!

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
THAT IS SICKENING MAN!!!! I'M ILL WITH ENVY OVER HERE!!!

Congrats on that once in a lifetime find!

You are DA MAN!!!!!!!!

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
WOW!!! Congratulations! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! That will keep you going for a few months!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pics dont show ?

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Smokes, what a haul! You sure hit the motherlode. We've dabbled a bit in CRH but only had moderate success. Maybe when the snow flies again. Great story! :thumbsup:

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
I've been to a couple banks since first reading this and found myself asking for rolls at both. Neither had any, but I think you've made a CRH convert out of me...

Nice going on some fantastic finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread