FOUND A GOLD COIN

B

Broncox Vernon BC

Re: I FOUND A GOLD COIN!!!!!

.........Did you hear that???..............that was my chin slapping my keyboard!!!!.
Thats a super awesome find!!, wish we had finds like that in Canada...maybe we do......just haven't found them yet.
WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HH
Broncox

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Broncox Vernon BC said:
.........Did you hear that???..............that was my chin slapping my keyboard!!!!.
Thats a super awesome find!!, wish we had finds like that in Canada...maybe we do......just haven't found them yet.
WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HH
Broncox

LOL!

Yes, you guys have gold in them there hills too! Somewhere!

You guys also have/find a LOT of those old 1/2 pennies, and large cents up that way too!

I love the old Canadian 1/2 cents, large cents, and some of your old silver too!

HH

find some good stuff to post,

Lonewolfe

goldenboyofwa

Jun 12, 2005
Mountlake Terrace
Re: I FOUND GOLD!!

resurector said:
ITS THE HOLY GRAIL OF DETECTING!!!!
? ? ? ? Lone--You have reached the summit after 20yrs now sit back and enjoy!!! I'm fired-up just lookin at a Gold coin that just hours ago rested in the ground!! That must been somethin, see'in shiny gold against that dark soil...I can only guess, I haven't got there yet. But your post is the next best thing!!! It'll probably be hard gettin stoked over large cents and the like after this one. Maybe this is just the first in a long line of EAGLES ready to land in your nest,, EH?? WHATA FIND--you da man-- envious of you..resurector
ACTUALY its one of the holy grails The all mighty is a 50$ gold coin But GREAT FIND CONGRATS.

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

man that is a beautiful coin you found there lonewolf. i have a few uncirculated in my collection and i find this Indian coin to be one of the most beautiful gold coins ever struck.this is just one of your many fabulous finds .i don't get out much but hope it dose not take me to long to find my first gold coin.GREAT JOB HH

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound

Lonewolf, just got back from a 10 day vacation with the family and read this post. Like everyone else said, It couln't have happened to a better person. I'm really happy you found it, and the pictures you took of it looks AWESOME!!

Hope you find many more!!

HH 8) surfrat

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've been avoiding this thread for some reason.What reason you ask?Maybe because i'm green with envy! ;D WELL NOT REALLY,BEST FIND OF THE YEAR SO FAR.CONGRATS!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!-diggummup :D

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe

Top of the food chain........ ;) Suburb find...... ;D

Someday.............someday............. :)

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

lets_go

Dec 29, 2004
Wyandotte, Michigan

I think I'm late posting on this one, but like I said before someone can learn alot from the knowledge you have.? Excellent find lonewolfe.

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005

I thought you were only going to post your pics in the "charter" only section...he he...you just had to show it off...didnt you! LOL Just messing with you, that is truely a remarkable find!!!!!!!!!!! I could only imagine what you felt like when you pulled it out of the earth, what a feeling! I think I woulda had to take a LONG breather, maybe chug a few and then run around in circles laughing and screaming taking my clothes off! LOL GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+

OUTSTANDING FIND LONEWOLF!!!

Those have got to be one of the coolest coin designs ever... you found a great one for sure!

May there be many more in future for ya my friend!

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks again everyone,

I've got it cleaned up, and ready for snapping another pic (before/after).

Will post it in "best finds" soon.

HH

Lonewolfe

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've been doing a lot of sidewalks lately, I ain't finding any!
Lonewolf, you rule man!

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri

WTG! After almost 30 years of hunting, I have never found a gold coin. Congrats on a very exciting find...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread