Special deals on the Minelab CTX 3030 for forum members!

Weasel_Loader

Feb 16, 2008
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Placed my order yesterday on a standard CTX, Sunrays, and Garrett Pro Find. After super quick email responses and a phone call, they shipped out my detector the same day! That's service you don't get with some other big dealers. Can't wait to get back into detecting after being away from the hobby for two years. I'm going to miss the Sunray pin pointer I had on my SE Pro, but I was drawn to the new tech in the CTX and just had to try it.

Thanks again for the great deal!!!

Dan L. (Weasel_Loader)

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Dan! Glad I could help you. I have the ability to make special deals others can't.

Love to support the hobby I enjoy so much!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dan! Glad I could help you. I have the ability to make special deals others can't.

Love to support the hobby I enjoy so much!

does that ability include giving one away for free :laughing7: maybe someday lol

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
does that ability include giving one away for free :laughing7: maybe someday lol

For you.... Anything! I shipped it today! Should show up any day! Wait for it.... lol

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
For you.... Anything! I shipped it today! Should show up any day! Wait for it.... lol

Ha ha thanks man your the best :)

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you have a sense of humor!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread