I just got special deals on the Minelab CTX 3030 and E-Tracs from Minelab!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got some really special deals on detectors at the Minelab conference this weekend. We won Minelab partner of the year for the United states and a customer service award. I am very proud of both those awards! Thanks to my customers and Minelab! :minelab: :clapping:

Let me pass those deals on to you! I have will be doing some KILLER deals on the Minelab CTX 3030 and Minelab E-Trac.

Feel free to call me with questions or for your best deal!

Minelab awards.jpg

Last edited:

Weasel_Loader

Feb 16, 2008
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Congrats! Really shows what FAST and great customer service brings. Great to see you get some recognition for your efforts. Best of future luck!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Really shows what FAST and great customer service brings. Great to see you get some recognition for your efforts. Best of future luck!

Thanks Weasel! Means a lot to have happy customers. It means they enjoy this hobby as much as I do! The CTX just makes it more enjoyable!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone with questions just holler. That is what I am here for!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart, well deserved. You have gone out of your way to help me on many occasions. Thanks!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart, well deserved. You have gone out of your way to help me on many occasions. Thanks!

Thanks everyone! That is what I am here for Ben!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't hesitate to call for the best deal on the E-Trac or CTX 3030. I will amaze you!

BaronH

Jul 15, 2008
Hey Bart, just left you a voice mail. Im looking to purchase waterproof heaphones and a smaller coil for my AT Pro, as well as a shovel and was hoping to get some recommendations from you, thanks.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good talking to you! Order is on the way!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still making killer deals! Holler if you considering one! I will surprise you!

Mnthound

Jan 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bart, I've been researching for over a year, and saving money, to buy a detector and get started. I spoke to you about a year ago on an e-trac but didn't pull the trigger. Now I'm really impressed with the CTX and ready to buy, you seem to have some great package deals and everyone seems very impressed with your service. My only hesitation at this point is in regards to the user freindliness of this detector to a new detectorist ? Let me know what you think and when would be a good time to call and chat. Thanks for your time.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is actually very easy to use with the setup I will give you. The CTX does a lot of things automatically that takes the guess work out and makes it emailer to get great stability and depth.

Call me anytime today. Be glad to help!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone with questions feel free to call. Love to help you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread