incredible deal form Bart

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a new Minelab SE Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies.
I struggled between all the deals online or buying used etc etc.
I don't mind buying the lower end detectors used but buying the upper end where it cost a good amount of money made me want a warranty.
Any problems and I go right to the dealer. I don't have to worry about who or what happened to it before I got it.

I looked and looked and was swinging back and forth between the F75 LTD and the Minelab SE pro. I just couldn't make up my mind.

I called Big Boys Hobbies and told bart what I wanted to do and he explained the differences of the detectors and I think the SE Pro is the one for me.

I guess you could say he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. No one came close to him and true to his word He beat the best other offer I had.My hat is off to him
He is eager to do business with us-Thanks Bart.
dfg4240

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought a new Minelab SE Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies.
I struggled between all the deals online or buying used etc etc.
I don't mind buying the lower end detectors used but buying the upper end where it cost a good amount of money made me want a warranty.
Any problems and I go right to the dealer. I don't have to worry about who or what happened to it before I got it.

I looked and looked and was swinging back and forth between the F75 LTD and the Minelab SE pro. I just couldn't make up my mind.

I called Big Boys Hobbies and told bart what I wanted to do and he explained the differences of the detectors and I think the SE Pro is the one for me.

I guess you could say he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. No one came close to him and true to his word He beat the best other offer I had.My hat is off to him
He is eager to do business with us-Thanks Bart.
dfg4240

Glad I could help! Be sure to post your finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread