HANDS DOWN THERE IS NOONE BETTER THAN BART AT BIG BOYS HOBBIES

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, worked for me!.in a timely fashion too.

It's nice to have someone who knows what they are doing and is just one of the guys you know and takes care of you

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got my e-trac today wow ultra fast shipping i ordered it yesterday thank you so much bart now i just need to learn how to use it lol once again thanks alot your the best dealer to deal with PERIOD.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What all you find so far?

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What all you find so far?

Lol I found a penny ...but that just means the safari did its job.the etrac is definitely different but I will learn it I really like that I can download and upload programs for it that's cool thanks again Bart for the smoking deal and quick shipping I appreciate it

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol I found a penny ...but that just means the safari did its job.the etrac is definitely different but I will learn it I really like that I can download and upload programs for it that's cool thanks again Bart for the smoking deal and quick shipping I appreciate it

Just a penny? I would hit the area again when you have a little more experience under you belt. The E-Trac should easily see some masked coins the Safari missed. What program are you running?

Thanks Gary! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a penny? I would hit the area again when you have a little more experience under you belt. The E-Trac should easily see some masked coins the Safari missed. What program are you running?

Thanks Gary! :icon_thumleft:

I was using Andy sabicsh program I'm gonna go back and try a trashy park program also I'm very interested in trying a TTF program there

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
be sure in the trashy areas to slow way way down. That is where the E-Trac shines!

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree Bart is the man. I mention Big Boys Hobbies every time someone is looking to upgrade or buy new.

To me it is more about him being a straight shooter. Give him the info and he steers you in the right direction but never pushes anything on you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread