Zippy2005

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the past few years I have been using an old Quick Draw II detector, and last year it finally failed me, leaving me without a detector. I started saving every penny I could trying to come up with enough to finally get myself a new Garrett AT PRO, but something always came up and I had to rob my detector fund which always left me short. I constantly watched all the auction sites and checked the major retail stores hoping I would catch a deal, but never found anything I could afford...until I called Bart! I can't even express how excited I am to get my new detector, all thanks to Bart! Even more amazing than Bart himself is how quickly he ships...not even an hours after making my purchase I received a shipping confirmation with scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Now if I could only convince Mother Nature to melt the 5' of snow so I could see the ground.

Thank you Bart for helping me make this purchase, and I look forward to doing all my future detector business with you.

Jason

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For the past few years I have been using an old Quick Draw II detector, and last year it finally failed me, leaving me without a detector. I started saving every penny I could trying to come up with enough to finally get myself a new Garrett AT PRO, but something always came up and I had to rob my detector fund which always left me short. I constantly watched all the auction sites and checked the major retail stores hoping I would catch a deal, but never found anything I could afford...until I called Bart! I can't even express how excited I am to get my new detector, all thanks to Bart! Even more amazing than Bart himself is how quickly he ships...not even an hours after making my purchase I received a shipping confirmation with scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Now if I could only convince Mother Nature to melt the 5' of snow so I could see the ground. Thank you Bart for helping me make this purchase, and I look forward to doing all my future detector business with you. Jason

Very welcome Sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread