Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have joined the loyal followers after my first order
I called last Friday to ask some questions and Bart was very helpful and helped me decide on the eurotek pro. Bart also promised he would ship it out that day. Later that night I still had not received a tracking email so I called in again with no answer? I left no message just figured everyone was gone for the night

But 5 minutes later I get a call back asking if I called. What a shock lol. In today's corporate market customer service has gone out the window. But not at big boy hobbies. This personal call bak was one of the reasons they have a customer for life I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the gentleman who called me back but we chatted for a good 20 minutes about the machine I ordered and some different ideas on finding new places to hunt. Needless to say my machine arrived yesterday as promised

Keep up the good work guys!!!

Thanks

Bob cox

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy took my advice and placed his order with you guys yesterday. Got a eurotek pro because he liked my machine so much and added on a pinponiter. I will have everyone of my friends in pittsburgh getting their machines from big boy hobbies lol

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Turbo! We are here for our customers! Glad you like our CS!

HH Bob!

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Turbo! We are here for our customers! Glad you like our CS! HH Bob!

Thanks Bart

I am also loving the new deteknix x pointer and garrett pouch I got a few weeks ago. You were right that the x pointer is great and love the high vis color

Attachments

• image-1368361027.jpg
    image-1368361027.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 89

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread