sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I returned a ProPointer to Bart to exchange for an XPointer back in the latter part of December. He did receive the Pro, but the X never showed up on my end, and he couldn't find the tracking number. He immediately sent out a second one which arrived Saturday. If the first one ever shows up, I'll send it back to him. Not only do I appreciate Bart's exemplary service, but his trust in me as well. I'm afraid BBH is stuck with me! Thanks again, Bart!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I returned a ProPointer to Bart to exchange for an XPointer back in the latter part of December. He did receive the Pro, but the X never showed up on my end, and he couldn't find the tracking number. He immediately sent out a second one which arrived Saturday. If the first one ever shows up, I'll send it back to him. Not only do I appreciate Bart's exemplary service, but his trust in me as well. I'm afraid BBH is stuck with me! Thanks again, Bart!

Glad you got the second one. Sure wonder where the first one ended up, black hole of usps? lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread