Got it!!!

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQUINOX 800 BHID300, Spectra V3i, TDI Pro, 6000Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice! My Metal detector came from Bart Davis@Big BoyHobby today. Here in KY.

Jackyl48

Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice! My Metal detector came from Bart Davis@Big BoyHobby today. Here in KY.

Be glad you got yours. My order that was placed on Sunday 2/22 and has now been delayed for the second time by UPS. Was originally supposed to be here today but got delayed on Monday due to snow in TX. Then it was supposed to be here tomorrow and has now been delayed for the 2nd time by severe weather in AL. I guess it will get here sometime next week now. Talk about Murphy's law.

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be glad you got yours. My order that was placed on Sunday 2/22 and has now been delayed for the second time by UPS. Was originally supposed to be here today but got delayed on Monday due to snow in TX. Then it was supposed to be here tomorrow and has now been delayed for the 2nd time by severe weather in AL. I guess it will get here sometime next week now. Talk about Murphy's law.
Jackyl48.....I received mine almost two weeks down the road from when I placed it.Major snow storm hit KY and everything shut down. Governor declared state of emergency. You cant do much about it but wait it out. Bart got it out the day I ordered, so that was great service!....I did receive it and am very pleased with the product. Hang in there, not much we can do about this crazy weather.

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you got your order in. We went from -10degrees 15 inches of snow to mid 60s and 70s this month. Good treasure hunting!

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say that the f2 combo for the boy came in rite on time as promised and found myself just as giddy as the boy was!!! THANX BART!!!!!!!
Good luck finding treasure!....Big Boys Hobbies is certainly a great place to purchase.

OP
OP
fishstick

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck finding treasure!....Big Boys Hobbies is certainly a great place to purchase.

Thanx bud!! I finally got a weekend off work and temps in the 50's so the boy and I are gettin out and he is SOOOO excited to try his F2!!!! Thanx again Bart....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread