Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart just gave me an outstanding deal on a new CTX 3030!
He is an exceptional person to do business with. He communicates with customers on a one to one basis.
Great to do business with and you can’t go wrong ordering from bigboyshobbies.net
HH!

I agree... Bart rocks!

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm babysitting my front door cause I'm waiting for my new "Ticket Hunter" to be delivered by UPS!
I can't wait and I'm totally lit up even though I've owned the CTX before.
These detectors hold their value. When I sold my last one I was close in funds to purchase a new one! I wanted a new one so it would be under warranty,
Well, that's what I told my wife anyway! Lol!
Best of Luck out there!

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Bart! Received the package yesterday and I'm getting ready to assemble today! Thanks for everything!
Looks awesome!

treasuretwosome

Jul 29, 2013
Called Bart Monday to get the new garret pro pointer, got the answering machine saying he was with a customer and to leave a message. Skipped leaving a message, thought I would just call back later. Five minutes after I hung up phone rings, it's Bart how can I help u. Gave me a great price and shipped it that day.
Thank u Bart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread