Big Boys Hobbies Metal Detectors has moved!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have moved to Norman OK to be able to serve our customers even better than before. We are not open as of yet because we are behind a bakery and I can not seem to tear myself away from the cake balls and cookies to get the shelves up! lol

We will be located at 1414 N. Porter Norman OK 73071.

Until we get up and fully running it will be business as usual. Feel free to call us with questions or special forums deals anytime!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I just ordered an AT pinpointer a few days ago. It took you almost 45 minutes to ship the darn thing after I ordered it.

Then it took almost 48 hours for it to show up at my house-

I can't believe how this move is slowing you down so extensively! You're probably stuck in the cake batter or licking the spoons again.

The up side though, you don't need tape. Just use your sticky fingers to seal the package.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you got it so quick! And yes, I do love some batter... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread