Thank you Bart for spending time to help with my AT Pro purchase.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently I came into a few extra dollars and wanted to catch up to my detecting buddies. We all use top of the line equipment, very serious about our sport and I was feeling left out on hunts as my main detector was overkill. I needed a second detector for my son when he goes detecting and I wanted a dedicated detector with good iron discrimination for certain hunts like iron infested sites. While I talked with Bart about several models, and after changing my mind several times. I took my own advice I give to new folks on here, and that is buy the best you can as you will regret it later. Then the real challenge set in. My bank card would not process due to my purchase setting off a fraud alert as this purchase was part of several I had made that day. After several tries and calls, I just could not get the purchase to go through. But Bart was very helpful and even called me back a few times till we got it right. This was not my first purchase with Barts Big Boys Toys. I will say I am very happy with both purchases. I encourage anyone going to buy any detecting equipment to call for his best price. Shipping was fast and free as my delivery is just a day away now. I have tried others when buying metal detecting equipment, and was sorry I did not go to Bart first. Tnet and Bart is my goto source for detecting information. I trust tnet and Bart as I have been burned by other sites and vendors in the past trying to make a quick buck. I look forward to making some videos and show everyone why a guy with a F75 bought a AT Pro as a second machine. Thank you again Bart for your help.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've made a couple purchases from Bart, and was well pleased. They weren't major buys, but Bart was prompt and courteous. I'd deal with him again.

I'm sure other dealers here are great, but I've only dealt with Bart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread